Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:42 am
Kintama raised his arms in a pathetic attempt to block the incoming sembon. However to his shock this was unnecessary, the pyres broadened themselves and thickened coming together before him to become a shield made of chakra. The sembon clollided with the shield and were absorbed into the chakra pyres. "Huh?" the boy remarked. he could not believe what ahd just happened, though he would not get a chance to analyze the situation as he fell to his right knee from fatigue. Every single movement of the pyres required chakra no matter how small, and the chakra control required to maintain them was also very straining. he would have to do it fast...whatever it was. He slowly rose back to his feet. the pyres resuming there sharp attack like form. Turning their points down towards the ground they shot forward digging into the surface. This would be his final jutsu for awhile...so it had to work. They emereged surrounding the kage, towering into the sky. Their sharp points became broad and dull as was the will of Kin. They dived downward with incrdeible speed for someone of his rank. "Assassination by all three sides...Chakra triangle." he named the combo. If the technique hit the kage they would imprison his right arms and the third would firmly secure his torso. This is assuming that the boy's chakra would hold out long enough for him to finish.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:16 am
Rahenno was fanatied by the way this kid moved, maybe he had the skills after all. He look around as he was surrounded by the jutsu used by Kin. Flashing together a quick set of seals, Rahenno used Makyo Hakuhyo(Demonic thin ice mirrors), at the same time he completed the seald a slab of ice rose infront of Rahenno and came out another slab that appeared behind Kin. Rahenno then put his hand on Kin shoulder and spoke. "Enough, You have proven yourself more than enough. You even exceded my expectation. You have excellent chakra control" Ha smiled and reached into pouch, looking for a spaer cloud handband. He pulled it out and presented to Kintama. "Heh, you earned it."  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:28 am
Kintama's face expressed pure shock. The jutsu shattered from his back, he turned to face the Raikage. The sudden movement fatigued him slightly. He breathed slightly heavy as he accepted the headband. "Thank you." he stated. Holding the headband in his right hand he clenched it firmly before tilting hie head forward and raising the headband to his forehead. Tightening it around his head he grinned. "You would'nt happen to have a spare lollipop would ya?" he asked grinning. He then shook his head and replied. "nevermind...I need to go." he said as he turned away. He walked away from the kage as he needed the time to recover. He had began the path of a shinobi.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:41 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo walks into the training grounds quite a bit away from where the Rikage and the ninja. He needed peace and quiet to train in his earth element. Kazuo clicks open a pouch on his vest and out of it slides an earth scroll. Kazuo looks at the outside of the scroll for a moment then slides it open. It felt smooth against his finger tips. Looking through the scroll for a little bit Kazuo finally finds a decent one and reads through the description of how it works. Kazuo puts the scroll back in his vest and puts his arms in front of him and begins focusing his chakra on the earth on both sides of him.
(1/7)

Kazuo holds his arm in front of him and spreads his fingers out as if pushing something. Focusing his earth chakra on the earth Kazuo then puts his hands at eye level as if pushing something up in front of him and the ground next to him crackles but nothing more happens. Kazuo failed at performing the technique the first time.
(2/7)

Kazuo smiles. "The first time is always the hardest." Kazuo places his hands out in front of him again and focuses on the earth beside him again concentrating and putting chakra into the ground to lift slabs off the ground.
(3/7)

Kazuo begins feeling like he is ready to try again and does the same lifting motion with his hands and arms and the ground crumbles and crackles a little but nothing else happens. "This is harder then I was expecting. They are large slabs though." Kazuo laughs. "I'll get it eventually."
(4/7)

Begginning to get a feel for this complex and tough technique Kazuo tries again placing his arms in front of him with his fingers spread open and eyes closed. All Kazuo does is focus his chakra so he can complete his goal of lifting the large slabs of earth to throw them.
(5/7)

Getting into the stance of lifting a large imaginary object Kazuo attempts to lift the slabs up again with just his chakra. Kazuo smiles as he lifts two large slabs on either side of him into the air and they float there momentarily. Kazuo trys to throw them with his chakra but only makes it drop back to the ground.
(6/7)

Kazuo takes the same stance as before focusing his chakra once again. Taking less time then before Kazuo succesfully lifts the two large slabs into the air and hold them there. After a few moments Kazuo thrusts his hands forward and the slabs go flying forward until they come to a halt on the ground. "Heh..."
(7/7. Earth Release: Earth plate barrage learned!)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:48 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo looks up at the Clouds in the sky. "Well I better go check sand village and see if I can deliver the toe Bokun has." Kazuo takes off out of the training grounds in a flat out run.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:10 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

------------------------------------------------------------------

Vrail arrived with Aki and started stretching, then doing warm up things like push ups and sit ups.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:18 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki parked her self on the ground near Vrail but not nearly by him. As he stretched she pulled out her clan's scroll. It was decorated with flowers and smelled of spring. A serious expression upon her face the teen unrolled the scroll and began to read the details of the second jutsu. It would allow her to disperse her entire body on command. Pursing her lips she gathered the chakra up, twice already had she preformed this move. Both out of pure fear. Collecting that emotion within her core she sent the chakra out causing her body to explode into millions of razor sharp pear petals. The petals whirled high in the air above Vrail and recollected into the form of Aki on the other side of her love. "Hey! I did it!" She cheered in clapped her hands. Unfortunately she'd have to wait a while before using her chakra again. So she resorted to watching Vrail.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:22 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail smiled at her "That was amazing." he wanted to go give her a hug, but was scared she might exploid again. He had no idea her pedals were razor sharp, so he wasn't scared of them.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:33 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki winked at him, "I've got a cooler one." She only had a few more seconds of waiting time so the teen took the scroll up again and read the next jutsu. A slightly more creepy one. She chuckled to herself and hoped it might give him a shock. After studying for a minute she nodded to herself and collected the chakra up in her eye. Suddenly a flower seemed to bloom from her eye and drift out leaving a vacant space beneath her lid. In the center of the flower with her eye. "Hehe! I see you!" she giggled and pulled open her eyelid to reveal the black hole where her eye would've been, if it wasn't floating in a flower.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:38 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail was a little disturbed, but didn't show it. He had seen his blades kill to men and his clans jutsu kill one. He had seen the entrails of those humans, those were the things that haunted his dreams and awoke him in his cold sweats at night. He smiled at her, for confort, this time going up to her "That's awesome. I knew you were talented." he said as he held both of her hands. He was going to shown her some of his new things but was fancinated with hers.

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:50 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

The flower rushed past Vrail's face and returned to her eye. Aki gave him a wink with the other eye, "I'm not that great." She smiled at him as her thumbs ran circles on the backs of his hands. "It's your turn now. I can't do anything for like seven minutes." Aki shrugged and prepared to sit on the ground. The jutsu, Kaika Manako, had exhausted her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:52 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo walks into the training grounds and notices an old friend and runs over to him. "Vrail! How have you been?!"

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:01 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail quickly did the handsigns, Monkey, Dragon, Rat, Bird, Ox, Snake, Dog, Tiger, Monkey, and face his left palm towards the ground. He quickly summoned his white chakra from his veins and mixxed it with his Lightning Element. He opened his eyes from concentration and emitted all the components of the jutsu. The Chidori was chirping ans sparking at the ground beneath his palm, he heard Kazou and looked over. He quickly dispersed the jutsu and waved.

Hatake Family Tanto

((Looks like this))

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:05 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo smiles happy to see an old friend. "Looks like your training hard."

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:13 pm
(Chidori is 50 posts to learn unless you know Make-Shift Chidori, then it is 40 posts. This is what I was told by Yami....)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games