Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fanoto

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Chickens will go for a few minutes without their heads.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:56 pm

That isn't living though. That is a sudden disconnection of the nerves. A habit they have. In fact lots of animals do the same thing if you don't sever the nerves just right.

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:59 pm

I don't think L K was given enough information.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:19 pm

My goal as a ninja is misinformation...

If people knew what my jutsus did they would never fight me...

I am making his head decay BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...besides all i need is one little bit of him...

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:25 pm

The goal as a ROLEPLAYER should be to inform to the best of your ability. Words should be picked so the intention is clear, that leaves dodging up to the integrity of the other person.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:30 pm

touche... duh ill inform you what the jutsu does by misinformation I mean WHAT MY CHARACTER SAYS...

I am not stupid smile
I will tell you what the jutsu does... actually I discribe the jutsu very well when I use it.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:55 pm

It's ok Havock had his fun and I had mine. He doesn't know that he still can't kill Uno, cause I misinformed him. But I did it on purpose... twisted I'm not stupid enough to attack a whole Village, but I can test it's power!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:59 pm

Well deception is a basic ninja skill go ahead.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:59 pm

I'm just surprised that it took only Havock to kill the Clone! Hahaha Now remember this lesson. No go to Sand, they kill on spot and now I have infomation on Havock and he doesn't have any on Uno Hahaha. You shouldn't trust me... I picked a fight, with a Whole Village and you thought I was serious Hahaha Wow...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:00 pm

OMG DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE DODO BIRD IN THE CHATROOM!!!

*Starts chasing bird*

Hee hee BIRDEH!!!!!!!!

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:02 pm

L K r e g e r
I'm just surprised that it took only Havock to kill the Clone! Hahaha Now remember this lesson. No go to Sand, they kill on spot and now I have infomation on Havock and he doesn't have any on Uno Hahaha. You shouldn't trust me... I picked a fight, with a Whole Village and you thought I was serious Hahaha Wow...

who said I had on information on you... I raided every office in this guild for information I know lots of things and who said you knew about zeramaru...

EACH BODY OF ZERAMARU IS DIFFERENT smile SO BASICLY... you know only 1/100 of me

Anyways ... your lucky I already vented my anger... if I did not you would see 40 i aint exaggerating 40 pages of me arguing about clones...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:05 pm

SQUAWK!
-flees about-

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Havock I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad. I knew that Uno would die and so I expected it, I just wanted more information. Also I posted the clone thing before I left Grass... look at the grass gates. It was all planned. I would never really attack a Village.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:11 pm

nah I aint mad anymore...

oh and... you do know that clones can only work within a certain distance right? Yamato mentioned it in one of the shippuden episodes...

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games