Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:48 pm
Keliah seperated from Kessaris as she fell to the ground. "There's no need for that anymore" she stated as she walked over towards her friend. She rubbed her, embracing Morganna. "There, there Morganna...." she said trying to comfort her friend. "Well if that's what it takes grandma..." she stated, she focused all of her aura into her palm as it was an orb that floated in the air. "I give mines up, no power is best if it means peace" she stated.

Serenity split from Kirasek as she looked at the ball of aura. "well these few years that I have been on the right track, I know this is the right thing to do" she stated as she poured her aura out, making the orb slightly bigger.

Amara looked at the aura orb as she removed her mask and let down her hair. "with great power, comes great responsiblity...and this is my responsibility" she stated as she extended her arms as her aura channeled out of her and around her, depositing twice the aura, hers and her mothers as the orb grew. "So this is what it feels like, having no aura" she said with a smile as her muscle mass decreased.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:52 pm
Morganna added her aura to the orb before embracing Keliah back. She finally began to let it out, tears streaming down her cheeks. Burying her face in her shoulder, she hugged her friend tight.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:59 pm
"Morganna...we will take Flips body after this is over" she stated. "Im sure that we will be able to work out something" she stated. "There's always a way, and even if we dont...he'll become a celestial, and I'm sure he'll be able to visit anytime, maybe even life with you again" she said trying to be comforting. She looked at Flip as she help guide his still aura into the orb as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:07 am
(Darn, Tenshi was about to go all beasty on Dulceri but I guess not anymore.)

Tears began to flow down Tenshi's face as he returns to normal, he couldnt believe his little brother, or who he consider his little brother before Rou was actually born was gone, he heard everyone talk of Aura and his eyes widened as he flew down towards the others with ears still in his eye, he went directly to Nephilis. "Nephilis, cant Flip be brought back like you came back, return his aura back into his body and revive him then have him give it to you after he is alive, please Nephilis I can't stand to lose any of you, not Flip either, please bring him back." He spoke to him clentching Nephilis shirt.

Mitsuki sighed as it was over and his body returned back to normal, the chi which was flowing through him calmed down as he walked over to the others, he then heard Tenshi and wanted to help but even though he possed the ability, he wasnt as great with aura control so he waited and looked at Nephilis for his answer.  

Celestin Selone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:44 am
(( I always miss the good stuff razz ))

Fayte Plague aand Leon all stood in shock at the sights that they had seen. Fayte's head bowed in respect and sadness as there epic struggle finally closed to an end. He clenched his hand into a fist and said. " It's...it's sad you know? We've worked so hard, and for what? For this?! " He said as he slammed his hand into the ground. He stood up after hitting the ground and said. " By giving you my aura I guess i will get one thing out of all of this. my timeless life will finally draw to an end, it looks like Fayte is my last life. " He said with a small smile as he raised his hand creating a ball of aura. which circulated with the other's auras. From his 4 masks shot similar balls of aura which also collided with the others. Fayte felt a little wobbely but never lost his small smile. " It's been so long I had forgotten what it was like...to be powerless. " He said with a small almost sad laugh.

Leon sighed, he looked at his swords and said. " These blades are all I have ever known they are what made me special in some tiny way. However if it means i can help then I guess I have to give them up. " He said as he raised his hand. The swords tips all focused at the same point from whereever they were. A ball of light formed where there tips would meet, and as the ball shot towards the collection of aura his blades' invisible layer shot clean from their surface. The blades began to shake and descintigrate into a glowing powder made of pure aura gathering around the ball of collected auras, except for one of his blades, a smaller one which simply started to glow a soft blue then fell to the ground near Leon.

Plague just raised his hand, he had never been a man of many words. " Even though all we can see now is the sadness in the situation we must all remember, what we are doing. We all had a choice, between different paths Salvation, Destruction, corruption, justice...sacrifice, and it looks like in the end what we did will bring new life to the crumbeling world we know. " That was all he had to say, it was sort of unusual for him to be say that much even in a situation like this. His aura shot along with the others encircling the massive amount of aura.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:35 am
Lunia eyes opened widely as she let out a moan, "Crap!" she shouted as she disappeared in front of Alastor and reappeared further back. After this everything went in slow motion for Lunia, she turned to see Flip's hand hitting the ground, everything else was silent for Lunia. She screamed and raced over to Flip, bending down at his side she burst into tears and cried and cried. "Flip... no... after everything you said... you can't leave... what happened to our promise?.." Lunia hardly said through her tears. She looked at him and closed her eyes, standing up she looked at Morganna and knew how she was feeling, she hugged into Morganna and Keliah, embracing them for what seemed an eternity. "Morganna, i'm so sorry..." she said, party blaming herself because of what happened to Flip. "I couldn't protect him... i was too busy caring about killing Alastor... i'm sorry Morganna..." she whispered, as she cried even more than before.  

xLulie

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:44 am
Ricky walked over to Lunia and put her hand on her shoulder. "It's not your fault..it isn't any of ours" He said. He frowned and stood. He made an aura orb "I always thought strength was in our powers but I see now that our strength doesn't" He said. He sent his to mix with the others. He looked back at Lunia and gave her a hug hoping to make her feel better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:14 am
Lunia looked at Ricky, her eyes opening widely as he spoke to her. She sniffled and smiled gently when Ricky hugged her, her hands slowly wrapping around him to give him a hug back. "Thank you... Ricky..." she said, before she let go of him and smiled, nodding softly. She placed her hand in the air and created an aura orb, her skin turning an extremely pale colour and her arm becoming normal again as it flew out of her to mix with the others, "I forgot what it's like to feel this weak... this powerless... so normal..." she said softly. As she then looked back at Flip's body lying on the ground motionless, raising her eyes back up to Ricky made her cry again and hug into him, not caring if he didn't want a hug. It made her feel better knowing that he didn't hate her.  

xLulie

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:59 am
Ricky frowned as he looked at Flip knowing that was what had made her cry. He hugged her back "It's alright Lunia..you can cry all you need" He said. He looked at her "Lunia I always be there when you need a shoulder to cry on...I love you" He said. He wasn't sure that this was a good time to say it but he felt he had to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:50 am
Morganna hugged Lunia and Keliah back tightly. "Thanks," she said to them for the reassurance. She let Lunia go when Ricky embraced her. When Tenshi spoke to Nephilis, she raised her head from Keliah's shoulder. With tear stained cheeks, she looked over at Nephilis with hope. But she didn't know if it was possible. Still, she wasn't going to give up hope.  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:25 pm
Lunia stopped crying for a few seconds, her eyes opened widely when he said those three words. "You... love me?..." she asked him as she took her head out of his chest and smiled gently. "It's always been you... ever since the day i got my voice back when i was fourteen..." she said quietly to him. As she looked at Morganna and then at Nephilis, hope looking on her face. Before she sighed again and hugged into Ricky, her head buried in his chest, as she smiled through her tears. Upset about what had happened, but over the moon also. "Ricky... we'll have a proper conversation when this is all over..." she whispered to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:17 pm
Kessaris looked around as the walls of the place began to crack. "This is something. Hold on." He closes his eyes and visualizes Earth and all it's inhabitants in a view he could never achieve. "Everyone...on Earth. This will come as a suprise to you all, but we're going to need your aura...to fix this problem in the Celestial Kingdom. I know to you all, it's a myth, but it's real and we need your aura to mend it."

"Shale..." Alastor said, finally standing. "Shale will comply. Everywhere else needs a nudge from a residence of the corresponding nation. With all the war that's been going on, I doubt they'll listen to us Celestials..." Alastor opens his hand, revealing his own aura before donating to the evergrowing sphere.

"I know. Riko, Tenshi, Ricky and Fayte will be my new Celestiat guardians. You, you're my right hand man for now. Me and Keliah will need you, then again, we may not. We won't have power either. After I set this up so the aura circulates, we won't be needed. That which binds us will be broken."

~~~

Nephilis looks at Tenshi and Morganna as they look to him for the answer. He tilts his head in thought as he views the deceased child. He holds out his hand and charges all of his aura into a sphere of many many colors before firing it into him. Soon afterwards, large scars appear over his face and body and he falls forward to his knees, weazing heavily. "I am become Death. I have relied to much on my aura to get me through things and here I am now..." His hair turns white and elongates far beyond the small of his back, but his age remains the same. "Let him live..."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:31 pm
Keliah nodded as she heard her orders. People of Kilita, I need a favor, donate all of your aura, I need it, to help build up the legendary Celestial Kingdom she projected while touching the aura to establish a link, then she let go, again powerless.

The people of Kilita extended their hands releasing millions of aura towards Keliah as it slammed into the sphere. The people of Kilita were now normal people.

Amara did the same thing, as the people of Noroa gave up their aura into the sphere it growing in size.

Rydia heard the voice as she released her aura as it grew. She was now powerless, and her flawless appearance made her age slightly looking in her thirties.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:36 pm
The water serpent flexes becoming water once more. Chelan turns around and sees Alastor thrown to the ground. The water shatters and falls to the ground. CHelan lands on the ground in a crouch. "Alastor" she cries running to him. She lifts him up as they are transported. She watches as the other fight Dulceri. Chelan then looks at Alastor hoping his isn't dead then checks his vitals seeing her is alive. Chelan stands after she notices him waking up. Chelan nods to the plan. "Hydron...The Celestial Kingdom needs your abilities. Chelan Evermore is calling on your help...What was bound to us before must now be severed" she called to the Nation of Hydron. She opened her eyes. The tattoo between her shoulder blades glowed then were pulled to her open palm. She blew the aura into the sphere. "What is it that I should do?" she asked with a sigh.  

Mewchloe

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces