Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Lighted Dark

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:43 pm
Hello everyone, i'm Lighted Dark, but you can tell from my username I bet. xD. Also, i'm new.

When I was a kid, oh wait I still am a kid...... but anyway I remember when gas prices were about a dollar or so.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:18 pm
*walks in holding a purple rose* Hello? *looks around cabin*  

Syrillian Escar

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:28 pm
Hiya Lighted Dark! Welcome!

...Mind if I call you Conundrum?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:04 am
Kiss me...
Um, silly question I know, but do we have to ask to start a Roleplay? I was in a Guild once where you had to, and I got yelled at for starting one without asking because I didn't know, so nowadays I just check first to avoid the aggro.
...I taste like blackberries User Image

Xx T i g e r L a d y xX

Eloquent Entrepreneur

8,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:19 am
You may start a role-play without fear of reprimand if you include the proper title tags as seen in the forum. You may be crossing the line if you just jump into a role-play without first receiving permission to join said role-play. The thread owner, not the guild crew members, give permission or not (some do not need approval) to their own each individual role-play. Often times, they will ask that in your application you have a profile skeleton.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:37 am
Kiss me...
...thanks, and I knew all of that except what I'd actually asked, though I was pretty sure I didn't need to ask but I wanted to be sure. <.<;
...I taste like blackberries User Image

Xx T i g e r L a d y xX

Eloquent Entrepreneur

8,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Cobalt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:18 pm
*spars viciously with the man-eating couch*

Urgh, need to blow off steam. I'm very frustrated right now. scream  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:48 pm
Of course you can call me that, Mephisto! Actually, I was wondering, may I call you anything else, but Mephisto?  

Lighted Dark

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:31 pm
LOL do you have an aversion to Mephisto? Most call me Mephi wink if thats okay?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:43 pm
Hi. I'm not a new member, but I've been inactive since January. I'm surprised ya'll haven't kicked my butt out yet!

Anyways, the gracious StonicNinja has let me rejoin their roleplay Hunter X Guardian, and I have also joined the lovely Midnight Fey Amethyst's roleplay, Shadows Fall.

So to those of you who remember me, I'm happy to be back. To all those who don't know me, nice to meet ya'll.  

Water_Dragon_Rai

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:53 pm
Hey there wet dragon....mind if I call you wet dragon? Wait lol It sounds bad nevermind. HI RAI!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:36 pm
I'm very simple. Just call me Rai.  

Water_Dragon_Rai

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:43 pm
First of all....Sailor moon? Really Rai? Do you hate me so much? We don't even know each other yet! And second a sailor moon game? Maaaaaaan QQ

lol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:52 pm
Yea, well, it was like unoffical gay pride day in the theater department today. I thought I'd go blind from all the bright colors. You're rainbow avi just reminded me of it. I don't mean anything by it.

And I don't know why I jumped to sailor moon and not a yuri or yaoi game. Sorry if I really offended you.  

Water_Dragon_Rai

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:55 pm
Rofl no no no dear sorry I didn't mean to make it sound like you did, I just loathe all things Sailor Moon, the gay part doesn't bug me because to me that part of it was a personality quirk and I know you don't know me so you didn't mean anything by that at all I was just making a joke at the mention of Sailor moon, the rest had me rolling lol.

We're actually having a party here tonight and all will know that I, Mephi, am the touchy feely cousin wink

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games