Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:04 pm

It just kinda tastes like vomit in my mouth.
^_^; I'm attractiiiiiive.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:05 pm

Gah two hours will never pass!

Seaphron

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:13 pm

Meta_Fish

Well thats just lovely, Fish. Tell me more about this taste. Be sure to post all those little details too.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:14 pm

Raui
Meta_Fish

Well thats just lovely, Fish. Tell me more about this taste. Be sure to post all those little details too.

superericl

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:16 pm

Raui
Meta_Fish

Like, when you vomit, and then you sit down on the floor of the bathroom, and you're like "Ugh." and you can taste it. Like that.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:18 pm

Meta_Fish
Raui
Meta_Fish

Like, when you vomit, and then you sit down on the floor of the bathroom, and you're like "Ugh." and you can taste it. Like that.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh....

Ooh yes. I've had that feeling before. Like when I got food poisoning from Mexico! Everyone else in my family got food poisoning too!

Walamanchee

Lavableman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:35 pm

I wonder what it would feel like if you knew that someone likes you...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:40 pm

Meta_Fish
Raui
Meta_Fish

Fish your doing it all wrong...the taste is like that off a twelve pack of rootbeer mixed with the puree of nacho cheese doritos. Add to it a twist of lemon juice to give it a tangy and stinging sense of bile before it erupts fourth from your throat, choking you as it ejects out of your nose and mouth.

MonkeyCashew

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:45 pm

I kinda like these tattoos.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:53 pm

New tattoo avatar.

melikefood

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:58 pm

Hey guys.
Back from my friends.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:59 pm

A few seconds after they announce the tatooes, people start selling ink.

Lavableman

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:59 pm

MonkeyCashew
Meta_Fish
Raui
Meta_Fish

Fish your doing it all wrong...the taste is like that off a twelve pack of rootbeer mixed with the puree of nacho cheese doritos. Add to it a twist of lemon juice to give it a tangy and stinging sense of bile before it erupts fourth from your throat, choking you as it ejects out of your nose and mouth.
xd
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:01 pm

MonkeyCashew
Meta_Fish
Raui
Meta_Fish

<_< I'm suddenly not hungry

[-Stefan-]

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:03 pm

MonkeyCashew
Meta_Fish
Raui
Meta_Fish

YOU FORGOT THE CHERRY, VANILLA ICE CREAM, PEANUT BUTTER AND PIZZA
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games