Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:32 am
NerdOrgy

I'm afraid this guy be sexier.~ ♥
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:34 am
Yo.
Uh, so my friends just call me Raito, it's simple and easy to remember. I'm totally a hegane no otaku (Fullmetal Otaku) who obsessed with anime. I sleep...never practically. Like I stay up for four days straight sometimes...normally about three, and then finally crash. I'm a role player, I was randomly invited and thought that I should stop being lazy and actually try to find some peopel to talk to.
END.  

I Want To Be Your Light

2,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

bstar955

Dedicated Stalker

32,265 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:35 am
Ahem... Hello all my name Is bstar!!! And I'm one of the strangers that your parent's told you never to talk too! cat_wink I'm 16 ( going on 17 soon.) And I am a person with many intrest's and a few common skills!!!

some of the basic skills that I have are that, I am a artist, a fan fic writer, a cook, and I am a stalker. (<--- a dangerous skill!!) cat_smile

As for intrests.... I love Coffee, Anime, cats, stuffed animals, knives and any other pointy things, cookies, horror movies, video games, music, staying up very late, listening to music all day, and other stuff that I'm not going to bother even typing!!!

things I hate.....Cheese ( that stuff tastes horrible D:< ) that's about it!

if there is anything else you want to know please go ahead and ask!!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:02 am
Oh good, more RPers.

You guys should be glad that finding the RP sub doesn't include having to scroll so far down the page. It's at the very top of the list, if I must point that out. Don't expect to find me in there all too often. I'm usually lurking around the place.

That being said, hello and welcome to the guild, on behalf of the crew that is.... currently and most likely passed out at this time. :3

If you find yourselves questioning why you got invited, I think the name of the guild is supposed to answer that.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

hey mster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:00 am
Malphorus
NerdOrgy

I'm afraid this guy be sexier.~ ♥
User Image

If its not a guy licking a banana then I have no use for him 0:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:30 am
Hello everyone. Hm. I'll try to be brief. Sir Jianichie Athiro Kutoshiria Korigashine is the name, former lord of a powerful clan before it was dispersed. I take my role-playing seriously given writing is a major passion. Always looking for another thing to write, and am generally IC and OoC easy to get along with. Personality wise, I'm a bit of everything so anticipating what will come out of me isn't possible. Er... looking forward to meeting a vast number of you through one means or another. Uh... Hm... looking forward to getting myself known here too. That is all. :3  

Jianichie Korigashine

Invisible Gaian

LeonGlory

Unbeatable Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:46 am
Hi guild. I'm LeonGlory, not real life name. I am 18 years old, I have graduated high school a couple of months ago. and I'll be heading to U.S. Navy boot camp in two months. I like roleplaying, anime shows, video games, tv, chatting, hagging out with friends and other things.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:06 am
Welcome, random invitees.
We are now injecting you into the forums, 'cuz they're sick.

All seriousness must be left at the door with the Seriousness Check Guy [[Jin, that's you]], where they will be safely stored until you go offline.

Have fun and keep a weapon at the ready.  

Gresley Toombs
Crew

Super Survivor

XxTragicNightmarexX

5,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:44 pm
my names Jaleya but my frends call me JLynn. I am 16. i love drawing n writing and going on the internet during my free time. I get along wit mostly anyone n i dont judge ppl. i also like playing the drums n listening to music. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:07 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Oh good, more RPers.

You guys should be glad that finding the RP sub doesn't include having to scroll so far down the page. It's at the very top of the list, if I must point that out. Don't expect to find me in there all too often. I'm usually lurking around the place.

That being said, hello and welcome to the guild, on behalf of the crew that is.... currently and most likely passed out at this time. :3

If you find yourselves questioning why you got invited, I think the name of the guild is supposed to answer that.

Jinnnn, nice to see you welcoming biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:09 pm
To those I welcomed before as well as the most recent introductions, welcome! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:46 pm
omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

My name is Ipodmaniac101, and quite unobviously, a piece of sparkly unicorn poop.

I consider myself an anime otaku noob. I've only seen a few animes (FMA, Tsubasa, Angelic Layer <---and I'm a bit of a CLAMP fan).

>.<

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee yum_puddi (note: I'm pissed that the new emoticons don't work here on guilds DXXXXX)

A note after the note: My raging zombies will burn your water down with Chuck Norris. In Soviet Russia, my Chuck Norris will up your water burn zombie raging.  

Liberal Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 pm
Blind Blindness
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Oh good, more RPers.

I did that 'cuz I had mild insomnia. O:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:05 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blind Blindness
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Oh good, more RPers.

I did that 'cuz I had mild insomnia. O:

Lol biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

FluffyKittyofDOOM_19

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:49 pm
Hello peoples. I am FluffyKittyofDOOM, Im 19. I am a very quiet person, I like to read, listen to music, and I love animals (Favorite is a Tiger). I volunteer at a zoo and get to take care of gorillas (pretty much just clean-up after them and feed them) .... thats pretty much everything about me....  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games