Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:14 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki remained silent. She was impressed with Vrail's technique but decided to be quiet untill she was acknowledged. The teen wished for Vrail to be able to catch up with his friend without her being a bother. So she was pleasant and stood with her hands clasped in front.

[[ Running out of brain juices. XD ]]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:15 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

------------------------------------------------------------------

Vrail smiled and went to Aki's side. He interlaced his fingers with hers and walked over to Kazou "Kazou is my friend from Childhood, when I used to come to cloud with my parents to visit my Uncle." he looked at Kazou and gave a big and bright smile "This is Aki... She is Amazing and She's my..." he was lost for words, because he didn't know if she concided them a couple or not.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

((Koisu... I know... I've been working on it! I can only complete it with the help of my white chakra, but I need to compete it with only Lightning or I'll never be a Lightning Master!))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:19 pm
User Image
Areku came by walking when he saw Vrail and Chiru training for some reason so he came by walking waving his hand,"Hey guys." Areku said smiling though looking curiously at them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:21 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Seeing him struggle with words and seeing them holding hands Kazuo finishes his sentence. "Girlfriend...?" Kazuo says in a questioning tone.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:25 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

The white haired teen followed closely by her love's side. She couldn't help but giggle at his words. Aki knew exactly what her was getting at and she couldn't help but find it to be adorable. Beaming gleelfully she proudly stated, "Yes, girlfriend." Her black eyes glanced at Vrail then back to Kazou, "It's a pleasure to meet you Kazou." A familiar voice caught her attention. "Eh? Areku? What are you doing here?" She hadn't seen him since the exams had ended. In fact, she had hardly seen anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:37 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail's heart pounded harder in his chest when she said that. He could help but smile bigger and bright at those words. He looked at Kazou and asked "So what have you been up to?" he asked calmly. He look towards Areku and noted that he was getting bigger, he was groing up like everone else. Vrail didn't know how to respond so he said "Areku... are you following me? Last time I was in Cloud you were here too." he said with a chuckle. The only person from their old squad that he hasn't seen in a while would be Shoku, so he'd have to go say hi sometime.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:41 pm
User Image
"Well it's good too see you again Chiru, well I was born in Cloud and well I came to see if I could find my friend since I couldn't find him last time also there is someone I wish to meet." Areku said smiling,'Um.. I don't think so since well both of you were still in Grass when I left." Areku said rubbing his head thinking about it for a second.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:41 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo smiles at the girl. "Nice to meet you too." Kazuo realizes he still has his ANBU mask on and slides it up to the top of his head to reveal his bright green eyes and Cloud village headband. "Well..." Kazuo begins. "I have been training hard and passing exams like crazy and now I am ANBU. What about you?" Kazuo asks eager to hear what has been going on with him.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:48 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki gave Vrail's hand a quick squeeze and returned his bright smile with a sweetly simple one. At that point Areku was speaking again, "I see. Oh and please call me Aki." She prefered to be called by her actual title instead of her Clan's name. Partly because she didn't entirely like her clan, but that was a whole different issue to delve in privately with her own thoughts. Aki then fell silent and let the others carry on and talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:53 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail gave a shrug of disappointment, but was happy after Aki's Hand squeeze "I didn't get into the ANBU." he said as he looked around "Supposely Kusa doesn't need anyone, but I will get in." he stated a little irriated.

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:57 pm
User Image
Areku smiled as he stopped rubbing his head,"Alright hey Aki." Areku said and looked at them holding hands,"Wow you work fast, to think you got the girl that was scared of men for some reason congrats." Areku said teasingly as he walked away then looked at Naeu,"Mmm her can I ask ya two questions?" Areku asked curiously.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:00 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail nodded at Areku "Thanks, but I think she choice me." he said with a affectionate look at her. He then asked "What are the questions?" he wondered.

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:00 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo gives him a reasurring smile. "I know you will get in."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:02 pm
User Image
((sorry mispelled Naru's name))
"Haha if you say so Vrail, and well actually wanted to ask this ANBU guy right here." Areku said pointing at Kazuo.

edit: opps did it again

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo looks at him wondering what the questions were. "Yes what are these questions?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games