Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:17 pm
((Sorry for being gone. I'll be gone all next week also. Sorry.))

Riko heard a slight word and stood, walking out to the window of the throne room balcony. She watched as all of the people of Tenshu looked up, closing their eyes. She felt a tear fall from her eye as she raised both hands, all of the aura of the region flowing through her to the Celestial Kingdom that was now to be restored. Riko watched as the aura died down, some of the elders falling in pain, others helping them up. "Soon... son my people pain will be at an end."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:36 pm
Ricky nodded to Lunia "alright well talk about it later then" He said. He stood and did as the others did asking the people of Alloy to give up their aura to rebuild the celestial kingdom. He walked over to Kessaris "What do you mean Riko, Tenshi, Fayte, and I are the new celestial guardians?" He asked. He smiled at Alastor glad that he was back to himself again.

Kendal had been in Shale and watched as everyone including himself gave their aura's "I knew they would find a way to fix things" He said. He held up his kids and put them on his shoulders as he went to find Alyss.

Wyatt held on to Lorna as he gave his aura. "It feels good to be normal for once" He said. He smiled and gave her a kiss. "Maybe now everyone will get the peace they deserve" He said  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:51 pm
Morganna guided the aural orb from Herbacea to the growing orb. It was definitely going to make things a little more difficult, living in a village high above the forest floor, but it was definitely workable. She looked over with a gasp when she heard a sudden intake of air coming from the direction of her brother. "Flip!" she yelled, running over to him. The tears this time, though, were tears of happiness. She held Flip tight until he began to pat her shoulder and wheezing, "Air..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:32 pm
Tenshi was relieved that Flip was now back alive but knew he had to give up his aura as well, he then holds out his hand and focus on his palm as his body began to glow a faint white and shortly after it all gathered in his plam and it flows into the large sphere of aura. He still had his stenght and physical, after all that wasn't an ability or power, but rather his overly humanly enhanced. He heard what Kessaris had said and shook his head. "I'm honored and all but I can't stay here, not being able to see Morganna and the rest of my family.... I refuse.!" He told him although he most likely didn't have a choice.

Mitsuki sighed as his aura surfaced and flowed into his hand, it was rather bright and colorful and floated straight into the large sphere increasing its density. He looked at Tenshi and frowned knowing he felt the exact same way.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:04 pm
Lorna smiled at Wyatt as she and the citizens of Silicia gave their aura away. Lorna glew a slight violet as her aura was the last to go from Silicia as she looked at Wyatt. "Yea, maybe...just maybe life will be normal" she stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:24 pm
"You won't be staying here." Kessaris announced. "None of you will, except for the ones that are already here of course. Mom, dad, Tsuki and Lillium. Also Daphne, Shatara, Helios and Zephyr. How you got to stay, Nephilis, is beyond me."

"Dulceri didn't let me back in. After he was 'killed', he left me. Just he always wanted too."

"You won't be this time. Well, not by us. Just know that after this day, we won't be needed here unless we of course die." Lifting his hands alongside Kirasek, he donates his aura to the sphere which now became a light pinkish color contrasting the dark purple it once was. "Enjoy. This should be enough to last a few millenia." He turns at looks at his team, his friends and family and at Nephilis. "I think it's all over now. We've singlehanded fixed Heaven guys."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:39 pm
Keliah smiled at her brother as tears filled in her eyes. "It's truly over. Centuries and centuries of fighting over power. Countries and countelss lives being lost. Starting back with our lineage. Good and noble intentions are misconscrewed for our own selfish and sick pleasures." she stated. "The 8 nations will finally be able to be at peace, the eco system no longer tainted by our hands" she stated. "That which binds us in now broken" she stated. "And this marks the beginning of the rest of our lives" she stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:47 am
Lunia looked at Flip and watched him coming back to life, her eyes showed complete happiness as her face did. She smiled to him and nodded, winking gently. "Look's like everyone won..." she said, turning to Ricky she smiled and giggled. "Well done Ricky, i don't think we could have done any of this without you..." she said as she softly leaned her head on his shoulder.  

xLulie

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:06 am
Ricky smiled "Well I'm glad it's over" He said. He looked at Lunia "Maybe now we can focus on things besides fighting and saving people" He said. He looked at Luina and gave another smile. He looked at Kessaris "and now that we saved heaven how about going back home" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:20 am
Lunia smiled at him as she took her head off of his shoulder. She looked at Kessaris, nodding. "Yes... i agree with Ricky, let's go home..." she said, smiling at everyone. "I wonder what's in store for us all in the next few years..." she said to herself aloud. Before looking back at Ricky and smiling softly.  

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:06 am
"A few things. Change moreso." Kessaris locates a lone door in the middle of the room and passes through it appearing where it all began. In the middle of Shale just in front of the Bulb. Looking to Morganna, he asks,"Hey Mo. Does it ever feel like we're being controlled to you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:01 pm
Morganna tilted her head a bit. "Maybe some of the events in our lives," she said in agreement, helping Flip to his feet. "Why do you ask?"  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:32 pm
"I don't know. I mean controlled by something like...some kids or something." He said looking up. "Something like that. Weird huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:35 pm
((are you talking about us???))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:36 pm
Morganna gave him a half-smile. "Maybe a little weird," she said. "I've never exactly thought of it like that before. Then again, you've always been quite a bit more perceptive than anyone I know except maybe Nephilis."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff