Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3531 3532 3533 3534 3535 3536 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:24 pm
Panpear is quite right on that one. But as for me, being in the Philippines shifts my school year a few months earlier, starting in June and ending in October, then just started again this month and will be ending around March.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:39 pm
User ImageAll the things you said to me, every lie that I believed...

Ʈɧǻɠe

User ImageHi, I just joined the guild yesterday. I'm looking for a good fantasy RP that I would be able to join, and actually have someone's character talking with mine sweatdrop

...Cut so deep I can't forget, loving you is my regret.
User Image  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Regulus Sadalsuud

1,650 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:47 pm
Welcome to the guild! I don't know about fantasy but if sci-fi's your thing, then I'm the man you want. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:20 pm
Regulus Sadalsuud
Welcome to the guild! I don't know about fantasy but if sci-fi's your thing, then I'm the man you want. 3nodding
User ImageAll the things you said to me, every lie that I believed...

Ʈɧǻɠe

User ImageI don't mind sci-fi ^^ Depends on how the RP is set up usually o-o I'm pretty flexible in most areas xD

BTW, do people in this guild do horror/fantasy RPs? I'm trying to get people for the one in my sig (mine), but no one seems interested. Would I have better luck here in this guild?

...Cut so deep I can't forget, loving you is my regret.
User Image  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

xJetAngelx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:44 pm
Hey all, I've just joined the guild and figured I'd pop in and say hello. Does anyone have room for one more? =D  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:21 pm
Welcome to all the newcomers. Don't forget to read the rules and have fun!  

Gale OverDrive

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:23 pm
Hi everyone! Listen, I've had this idea for a while, and I'm curious: How many are interested in a school roleplay, a school for Grim Reapers? It'd be like vocational training, because Grim Reapers have to be professional but sympathetic at the same time, wouldn't you agree?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:03 pm
It'd be fun, to say the least. If you do make it, count me in.  

Regulus Sadalsuud

1,650 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:53 pm
Good, I'm glad someone else is interested! I suppose I'll go ahead and create the thread then, but because I still haven't got as much as I would like to planned it, it will likely be a day or two before it's actually open.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:44 pm
^^ I can wait. Maybe more people will get interested in the thread.  

Regulus Sadalsuud

1,650 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

xJetAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:58 pm
Hey, a Grim Reaper school sounds like fun. I'll be looking for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:00 pm
Cool! If you're interested in joining, why not begin considering possible characters? I can tell you right now that Reaper Academy will be like Bleach, where you have the living world and the afterlife, and each reaper has their own scythe. The living world is our current world, and in addition to reapers, there are angels, demons, and ghosts, and another group that I haven't decided on who they are yet, but they're all around the world and direct the dead towards the nearest Passing-On Station but they aren't reapers per se... You can see I'm still working out some details! It seems though, that reapers go after people that refuse to die, or are Called on for a higher purpose and therefore HAVE to go, even if ideally they aren't ready for death.

Dayum, I type a lot.  

welian

Crew

Regulus Sadalsuud

1,650 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:18 pm
lol Good RPers tend to do that. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:43 pm
I've begun posting story information, so why not go ahead and read through what I've got?  

welian

Crew

xJetAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:59 pm
I like it. I think it's got some great potential. Will you have RPers play teachers and students, or just the students?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3531 3532 3533 3534 3535 3536 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games