Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:02 pm
Thus equally effing awesomeness?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:19 am
*threw the highly unpredictable and exceedingly random chances proved by the improbability drive. A Scottish bloke appears out of nowhere*

Well since I'm here, good morning, for its 11:10am here. I thought I would introduce myself since its the nice and polite thing to do. So good morning, evening or night depending on where you reside.

Well I'm never one for introductions... could never think on what to say, so yeah...

Good Morning.

Chizzy

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:27 am
Good morning, welcome, have fun, make friends, have a cookie, your welcome, don't worry it's OK, join an Rp at some point, have fun, have a muffin, stay off the maneating couch, stay away from Gale, post lots, and all that jazz. *breathe* And I take it you live in Britain then. Which part?

EDIT: Ha! xd You said you were Scottish in your first post. I missed that bit in my welcome.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:36 am
Indeed, I'm from and still live in Scotland.

also NO we don't always wear kilts, eat haggis, play bagpipes, toss the caber or transform into werewolves.

Chizzy

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:23 am
Regulus Sadalsuud
Kinda cliché, innit? Well, the base idea, anyway. In any case, the base concept amounts to no more than 20% of a RP's worth. It all depends on how it is played out...

On another note, I've been thinking about making an AirGear rp... Wonder if anyone would join that...

AIR GEAR!!! OMG I WOULD SO JOIN. So would Tana, if he were here. We've always thought about making one, but the mechanics always seemed fuzzy.

My character currently in the Arena is actually loosely based on Kazu's Flame Road and Agito's Bloody Road, thereby named Blaze Road.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to the new people(s). Like what Artic already said, make sure you read rules and yadda yadda. And have fun and all that good stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:29 am
Gah, it's been far, far too long since I've been in this guild. Stupid reality...  

The Crimson One

Shadowy Prophet

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:50 am
Indeed. So do I. However haggis is still tasty.
what part you from? I live near Glasgow and such  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:45 am
I'm just south of Aberdeen in a place called Portlethen.
its a awesome name for the place it used to be called Port Leviathan and if only it stuck.

Usually know for the amount of adolescence morons we have running around.

Chizzy

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:40 pm
South of Glasgow in a place called Kilmarnock for me.
We're more known for the drunken adolescent morons on this side. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:12 pm
Port Leviathan is quite possibly the coolest name for a place I have ever heard.

I've been a member for a few days and have neglected introductions. So, to the twelve and a half people who will read this: Hello! I haven't role played for a very long time, but I'm back and here for the fun.  

Hand of Eru

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:16 pm
*raises hand and jumps around*

Ooh! Ooh! Who would count as the half of a person? o-o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:34 pm
Nanne Grönvall. I has discovered her music.

Nuff said.  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:28 pm
.... o-o  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Don't typically post in here, but thought I might. (I'm Kairi Neuyay Solaris with a name-change)

G.O.D. If you make a Air Gear RP, I will post every day if I must to keep it alive.

And umm, hi...?

Namine of the Lethe

Fashionable Vampire

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 am
Yeah . . . hmmm . . .it's just that the mechanics of the RP were always up for debate.

I think I remember accepting you myself, or was that another person? Anyway, Hi to you too.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games