Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:47 pm
((Jedi, I got it too, i was gonna make a big argument about your other jutsu blowing it away but...When that puppet armor shattered from my body..it wasn't just to heal me. It released me from your jutsu, and now you're in mine, all those copies are ninja aren't just gonna go away like normal clones."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:47 pm
{you double posted before everyone else had. and being inside "Ray" doesn't mean you couldn't be affected by it.)

{shattering armor cant do anything to release it.}  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:53 pm
((Fine you just made things worse smile by being inside ray I ask HOW DID YOU GET IN! THE FAKE IS THE THING OUTSIDE IT TAKES THE KUSANAGI TO CUT IT OPEN AND NO CHIDORI CANT HELP CAUSE... IT FIRES A CHIDORI))

((question will getting stabbed in the heart wake me up?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:59 pm
Jutsu Name razz uppet Armor
Your Rank:Tsuchikage
Range:None
Rank of Jutsu:S
Description: This jutsu allows the user to inhabit the body of a human puppet wearing it as if it were an armor. Their chakra fuels the puppet, almost bringing it back to life. The user loses his mind and body control functions to the puppet. The armor can be shattered when taken enough damage or by will of the user the damage it sustains is taken with it. This jutsu can only be used once in succession.

((My mind and body both beonged to the puppet, meaning that I was free of your jutsu from the start, Senshui however is not as fortunate and did die...but who cares about him.))

xLytez

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:59 pm
((i will deny that since you cant open my puppet... oh and one more thing this jutsu is different from the ones in the medical jutsu list when i made it it happened to have the same name.

Saize (regeneration) clan ability
Rank S
Description: Upon reaching a certain rank the user may regenerate even lethal wounds but must have fed on blood recently. For a duration of 5 posts the character will regenerate any wound received but after regeneration for the next 20 posts without feeding they cannot preform jutsus

... so since you decide to godmod your way past my puppet I do this it aint god moding its being lucky))

Upon being stabbed and seeing that he was outside his puppet Zeramaru got up.
Zeramaru switched with a fake body and he still regenerating. Zeramaru then jumped back into ray and then ran off to escape.

((I only did this cause you god mod past my puppet's armor... to open it you would need to cut it open with something as sharp as the kusanagi or strength of 5 tsunades... unless you are attacking the weak joint))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:16 am
Leo flies through the clouds un-seeable heading towards his next destination.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:00 am
(Uh...you do realize >.> I can break out of genjutsu...And see when they are coming thanks to my Kekkai genkai right? Which has been active the entire time >.> and i dont think its exactly fair that got to just kill three people? As you say. Ive never heard of the Nirvana jutsu and i think its kinda cheap. So i want the jutsu information please >.> I Also negelect to see how you can just stab me in the chest and chop pff my head?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:24 am
((To kill someone in NUR, it has to be an inescapable death or they must agree))

Kashensu rolled and recovered from his tackle.

Sky wolf was hit byt he arrow and dissappeared.

flame wolf got up and stood ready to attack.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:30 am
(exactly.....All Jedi did was say that he killed us after using the jutsu >.>I talked to masumi and she gave me the DL on this jutsu...Is puts us to sleep yes...but it also takes time to work. It doesnt happen instantly. And i dont remember jedi saying anything about feathers. And since its a genjutsu i can easily counter it due to my bloodline. So meh ^^ LOL not dead ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:53 am
(Eh point was to die but ill go with it ^^)

Kit saw feathers falling down on him. Sleeping soundly he smiled. But snapping his eyes open he saw the blade come for his chest. then smiled. the pain didnt hurt. He would use this chance to kill Jedi. Pumping as much chalra from his body as he could Kit's smile stopped. His chalra hlated leaving him motionless. the poison that zeramaru had used had finally taken effect. Kit's heart, chakra, and muscles were iusable. All he could do is watch as the blade came down on his head. But before it did he closed his eye. the blade struck down on only ashes. kits body had used so much chakra in so little time that his body couldnt take the strain any longer. and just collapsed on itself leaving only dust. Nothing was left behing but a Mangekyou sharingan. Kit was no longer part of the world of the living. But was he dead? But before Kit's last breath he issued only one wish. It wasnt for Jedi to stop. and it wasnt for statues or song to be writen of him. It was two simple words. "Remember me...."

(find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!!!!!! LOL Tats settles that ^^Ryoko take the eye ^^ Ill do my demon thing that i wanted to tomorow ^^ LOL Dont worry the demon didnt die ^^)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:56 am
(How did you kill Jedi? You said you would use the chance but you just died.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 am
(Uh...the poison took effect. ^^ i would have if my heart didnt stop beating. or all tht. I inhauled some poison from Zeramaru that gradually stopped my heart. that and i used to much chakra at once overloading mybody ^^ I didnt i just said i would but the chance slipped by since i wanted to die. Even though Jedi just auto killed a person ..> He didnt say anything about feathers. any ninja can get out of the jutsu if theyd seen it before or know of it. But nooooOOOoooo jedi just kills them. So i vamped out before he sliced off my neck. Either way i hate Jedi at the moment for pulling such a noobish stunt but oh well i guess thats how he is >.> Now excuse me i have an RPc to start tomorow and i have to get him ready >.>)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:02 am
(Not like it matters but he did say that feathers started to fall looking as if they came from his wings.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:05 am
(Eh didnt catch it >.> As i said im dead so by bi ^^)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:12 pm
Sorcam skirted around the people at the gates to find some peace. Everywhere else in the village had people - he needed to be alone somewhere.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games