Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:09 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki rolled her eyes at Areku's words. She had a good reason to be scared of men. Not like she was willingly going to tell just anyone. Come to think of it had she even completely told her reasoning to Vrail? Sudden nervousness washed over her, yet she tried masking it by smiling at Vrail. The teen found it hard to keep eye contact though so she opted to staring off to the side like she was admiring the landscape.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:14 pm
User Image
"Well I'm looking for Sorcam we were teammates before I left with Masumi-sensei, do you know where I can find him?" Areku asked,"Also was wondering how the fight against a shinobi name Keigo ended or has it since well I came looking for Susumu but Kitty told me she was in the fight, so can you answer those questions mate?" Areku asked curiously and then notice Aki roll her eyes,"Ahh sorry that might of been a little out of line my apologies Aki I was just teasing." Areku said bowing down to Aki.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:38 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

------------------------------------------------------------------

Vrail looked supisously over at Aki "Is something wrong?" he asked as he stepped in front of her, so that if she was lying he could tell when he read her facial expressions. He hadn't told anyone that he'd signed up for the ANBU twice and was still waiting for the letter telling if he was accepted or declined.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:43 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
"Sorcam...hmmmm...nope haven't talked to him since our fight in the chunin exams. The fight against Keigo ended in his death, Kitty was never in the real fight against Keigo. His whole body got burned to nothing along with all of his possessions." Kazuo smiles remembering about the fight they won.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:49 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki gave him a twitchy smile, quick and fleeting. She stepped back slightly and gave a small cough. Here and now was not where she planned to reveal to him the soul root of her fear and the meaning of the pink birthmarks dotting her cheek bones. "Ah, no nothing. Just a little tired." Aki tried smiling again, "That's all."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:58 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

"Ok... well we should go somewhere to rest up." he was looking for a tree with big shady branches. He finally found one and went and laid down under it.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

((GTG))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:01 pm
Doku Jaki
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

She followed close behind him, giving a wave to the two guys. The young teen curled up beside Vrail. She really was tired, but only enough to put her in a daze. With a small quiet sigh she shut her eyes and attempted to sleep.

[[ Bye bye ]]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:09 pm
User Image
"Well thanks mate for your help see ya around." Areku said as he started to walk away he was thinking to himself about many stuff but mostly on how slow he was ranking up this guy was a gennin when he was one as well and now was a Jounin,"Ahhh oh well better look around in the village." Areku said to himself as he waved goodbye to them.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:17 am
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail put his arm around Aki and leaned against her, giving her a quick hug, before rolling over to his back. He looked up at the sky through the leaves of the tree. He wanted to ask Aki soo many questions but didn't know where to start.

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:05 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo waves goodbye to Vrail and heads out of the training grounds only glancing at the old man and child.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:49 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki nuzzled into the hug. Vrail's touch was comforting but the internal conflict still struggled beneath her surface. How would you start a conversation like that? Oh hey by the way, I'm terrified of men cause I'm able to have babies and I'm expected to have babies. She was sure the minute the word fertility and babies left her mouth Vrail would high tail it right back to Grass. They had just confirmed their relationship and she'd have to go make it seem like she was ready for forever and with no one but him. Maybe she was... Aki didn't know. She was only a teen, now wasn't the time to decided. She sat up so her back was against the tree and took out the grass jutsu scroll and began studying.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:24 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail squeezed her hand he as he spoke "I want to know more about you. You're a mystery to me, because I do not know your past." he sat up and turned to her "Yet you have no idea what I've been through." he looked into her eyes "You don't know my past, or what I have done." he said frightfully.

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:53 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki was surprised by Vrail's words, it seemed like their minds where on the same worries. She remained silently staring into his eyes. Her lips were just ever so pursed in thought, just a small pucker of her young lips. He was right, they were both mysteries to each other. The girl inhaled a breath and turned her head to look straight forward across the training grounds of the foreign country.

"You're right. I don't know how much blood stains your hands. And don't care if that amount adds up to gallons. Because you are who you are. And your past has built you to be the wonderful man that I do know. That's all that matters to me." A smile touched lightly upon her lips and she turned her head to look back at him. "Now I, have no blood stain. But I do carry a burden. Before I divulge my selfish fear and past upon you I must know something, how much knowledge do you have of the Chiru clan?" Her expression was serious. It was high time she shared with him her eternal struggle.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:18 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail shook his head "I only know what you've told me soo far." he said calmly.

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games