Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:40 pm
(Yeah. I am. I watching stuff like this in a movie.)

"It makes since the way everything always falls into place, then again, it must be good planning on our part. I feel crazy thinking about it, you know? Oh well. Guess it's time to start being normal..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:43 pm
Morganna nodded in understanding. "Normal..." she chuckled. "I don't even think I know what that means. I tell you, though...I wish we could've kept enough aura to establish permanent portals. It's going to be quite an adjustment in Herbacea, and a few other places as well, I'm sure."  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:45 pm
((Lol...im going to join in on this one))

"Normal..." Keliah stated. "To be honest, I felt like I was always being controled by some twisted girl...then again, I noticed several of us were being controled, like we were being controled by the same person....I just have a feeling we'll be left alone...and that'll be some other group of people's problem now" she stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:48 pm
((A little creepy. makes me think of 6 Characters in Search of an Author lol))

It finally started to sink in when Keliah spoke. "Well, let's just hope we will be left alone," she said. "I can't take losing anyone else I care about. So the sooner they relinquish us, the better," she chuckled.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:51 pm
"At least one of us feels the same way. By the way Mo, I can open up a portal to the C.K. anytime. I am the king you know and Keliah, Ms. Twisted, is the queen." Looking over to Keliah, he adds,"I bet I was controlled by some crazy kid too. What about you Mo? If someone was controlling you, who would he or she be like?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:04 pm
Morganna chuckled slightly. "Well, I know if I ever met her, I'd have to punch her for almost getting my brother killed," she said. "I don't know, really. I would imagine she's overall somewhat the teacher-type and easygoing, but also a bit twisted, but definitely no where near the league of the one that controls, Kel," she chuckled.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:49 pm
Tenshi felt really stupid when he found out that they wouldnt be staying here and was glad to accept becoming a celestial if it mean he could be on earth with his friends and family. He then overheard the others talking about being normal and being controled by someone and smiled as he walked up behind Morganna and placed his arm around her shoulder and leaned in to kiss her cheek. "Well I know if I ever met him he would be a ceazy, comical, battling loving fool, all the things he put me through, if I could we would have a brawl." He stated with a s mile upon his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:54 pm
{{"OMG this is just to funny" one of my friends signature sayings}}

Chelan looked at the sky. She smiled and touched the necklace Lilium had given her. The woman was just one call away. She turned following the others through the door. "I know I'd be pissed to know this whole story was made up by some people" she said crossing her arms and blowing her bangs out of her eyes. "But..I don know maybe it'd be cool to meet them" she said with a smirk.

Mewchloe

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:05 pm
Morganna smiled, feeling Tenshi's arms sliding around her waist. She placed her hands over his, and leaned back into him. "I think mine would probably be a closet romantic, too," she added, smiling at Tenshi with sparkling eyes. She looked over at Chelan and chuckled. "That's true," she agreed. "To see how much alike we are, or if we are just a part of them that they can't really act out in their own lives."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:18 pm
Fayte smiled at everyone, now that they were all back and everyone's sadness turned into happiness. His eyes looked around when he heard that he and a handful of other people would become Celestial Guardians. " I wonder what kind of guardians we'll be without our aura. " He said with a small laugh, he spoke again softly and said. " Well now that things can get back to the wa they were I guess it's good I become a guardian, there isn't much more need for me anywhere else, I am no longer the Guildmaster and I see no need for there to even be an assassins guild anymore. " He said with a small but happy sigh.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:59 pm
"If there are people controlling us, I'm happy they gave us something to do. I know the creator's heads were hurting." he laughs, then sighs, running his hair back then looks toward the sun stretching out a hand. "This is the beginning of something new for us all. No more powers, king and queen of another dimension. Wow..."

"It's alot to take in. The whole time, I was trying to kill you all. I guess you all are okay."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:17 pm
((is this the end? When does the other rp start?))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:29 pm
(Kinda is the end. I just need Alyss back for the last part, but that can wait. The other rp starts maybe later tonight. Late night showing ya heard meh?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:32 pm
((Oh yea, the 'wedding' or 'proposal'...okay well im down, and im ready,ill be on))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

xLulie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:43 pm
Lunia stood next to Ricky and listened to the conversation with the others, she bowed her head slightly, "Normal huh?... i've never had to think about being normal..." she said, looking into the sky now. ~Mother, Father...i hope i've made you proud...~ she said to herself, hoping her parents would hear, before she looked at Ricky again smiling gently. "We did it... we saved the world..." she said to him, chuckling slightly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff