Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:56 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Leaning forwards he quickly, and gently, nabbed her tounge between his teeth when she stuck it out at him. Grinning slightly he shook his head playfully, her tounge still between his teeth so it made her shake her head as well. He let her tounge go, sucking on it teasingly first, only to place his lips again gets and push the dress down so it pooled around her feet on the ground.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:05 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter grabbed her tongue in his teeth. She glared at him, attempting to pout. But he forced her head to shake as he moved his own around. "Owie," She whined before he took her tongue completely in his mouth and sucked on her tongue. Then her dress fell off, crashing to the floor. She smirked, folding her arms around his neck again. She pulled herself up to him and kissed him harder before removing them. Her hands yanked off his shirt and dropped to her knees to pull off his pants next.

Veronica hooked her teeth around the zipper and pulled it down slowly. She smirked up at him before lightly sliding her hands up his legs and to the top of them. As she stood up, her fingers worked the pants off.

Now Hunter stood topless and only in boxers. She took his bottom lip in her mouth and sucked on it gently.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:52 pm

heart
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:53 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter raised an eyebrow at her. She had just undid his zipper with her teeth, well that was certainly interesting. Then she was standing up and sucking on his lip and he found himself in only his boxers. Which he was completly ok with. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forcefully, prying her mouth open and slipping his tounge into her mouth as his hands moved to unclasp her bra.

Shirtless Elocutionist

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:40 am

((Yes we love you Sam. If you guys can put up with me. Your a saint. And Lol. Too much details bad huh? I forgot about the gaia rules. Yeah..cause there are some little kids on here.))

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

"Uhm, can we lie and say I am? I will be old enough when you change me." He smirked leaning on his elbows over the table. "I'm 19 Airi...I will be turning 20 this coming month." Hide looked away embaressed. His love wa over 1000 years old, and he just touching the base of a human life.

"So please order. Iv'e lived on my own since 17. So despite being bad. I have drank my share." He sighed almost sad. "So please...I only live once love. Order the wine."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:15 am

User ImageShe reached out a hand and covered his hand with her own. "There's no need to be embarrassed, Hide-kun," she assured him. Airi smiled softly. "I was twenty when I was turned."

Airi squeezed his hand and glanced through her menu. Much of the food looked simply appetizing. Airi licked her lips greedily. She glanced up at the waiter who had appeared silently. He looked at Airi with a greedy expression. Airi smiled politely at him.

"I would like a bottle of red wine along with a steak. Rare, please."

The waiter remembered himself. He turned to Hideaki. "And for the gentleman?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:32 am

|| Erm, sorry. ||
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:00 am

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica laughed softly at his expression, even as they kissed. He coiled his arms around her and pressed his lips to hers harder. His tongue forced her lips apart and she instantly met his tongue with her own. They tangled together as he removed her bra slowly.
She wiggled out of the only thing covering her upper body and literally ripped off his boxers. She was being impatient, that she knew. But could you blame her? It had been nearly over a week since they had done anything.

-wait, what? and why is demo apologizing??-

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:38 pm

[[never mind, Sam. It's nothing. xD]]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:19 pm

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

Her touch was everything to him. Her breath was his air to breathe, and her presence the stationary that kept him living. "Twenty...hm." He shut his eyes and smiled trying to go back to her time, and see her face.

Seeing how the man stared at her he smirked and place his hand in her lap. "I'll take a steak as well. Medium please." He leaned over the table kissing her shoulder giving the waiter a stern "mine" look.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:34 pm

User ImageHer lips curved into a smile at his possessiveness. Airi closed her eyes at his kiss. She glanced back over at the waiter and winked playfully. The waiter walked away towards the kitchen with a happy smile and a dazed look. Airi laughed softly and glanced back over at Hideaki.

Airi squeezed his hand. "Back then, my hair was black," she explained. "I died it around the 80's. I was also extremely violent."

She stroked the back of his hand thoughtfully with her fingertips. Airi looked up at him from underneath her lashes. "So...what were you like when you were younger?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:59 pm

biggrin

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:26 pm

wahmbulance
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:13 pm

-okkkk. lol and ill do dylan in a bit. im just blocking and want a really good one.-

samanthaualani

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games