Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Yin Yang Dogg

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:19 am
Hiya I'm Alex...or...Alley...whichever lol
Writing is one of my favorite things to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:54 pm
Hey, Hey Alex. I have a brother named Alec, so I do believe I shall call you Alley.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:58 pm
Welcome Alex.

I'm gonna dissapear of the face of the planet for a week. Well, not the face of the planet, but the face of the internet. I'm going on a mission trip and no electronics are allowed...I'm pretty sure laptops definitely fall into that category.

Bye loves, see you in a week!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:48 am
Peace Captain.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:27 pm
BAAAAAAAAACK.

Wow. That was an amazing week.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:40 pm
Welcome home.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Iam WhoIAm

Hilarious Humorist

21,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:34 pm
Hi name is Iam whoiam, you can call me Iam for short.

I like to write pretty much everything. I like to pick on people, in good fun, so if I pick on you its because I like you, or you left yourself open. I like to to read almost as much as write. I am also starting my third year in college this fall  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:56 pm
Welcome Iam!

I'm coming off the back end of 2 very insane weeks so forgive me if I'm a little...loopy.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:35 am
Welcome, Welcome.

Capt'n I am leaving for a unknown amount of time. I'll get back to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:56 pm
Hello everyone.....wow lots of posts in here before me. I guess that's show of how much of a noob I am. But hey, only to the guild. I've been on Gaia for four years now - back then I went by another name. But enough about that.

Hi, I'm Ty, I'm 17 years old. Going to be a senior in highschool this year. I'll admit I'm not a hardcore writer or spend like all my time writing, but I like to write and I think part of my problem is I have great ideas and they don't always turn out how I want them too. Which I why I'm here! So everyone can tell me what works and what sucks :]

I'll also admit that when I write/type, I get really excited and type way to fast for my brain to think, so sorry if you see letters missing in really obvious places. I try to catch it when I can, but I'm not promising to be perfect.

Techno_Leprakon

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:18 pm
Welcome Ty, and I am one to say I am very proud of the guild and its activity... alot of writer's guilds tend to die out pretty fast.

But we will be celebrating our 3rd year in operation on August 13th!
Woot to you for being here for the party. It automatically makes you a cool kid. Then again, anyone who joins our family is a cool kid.

I am the proud vice captain, and though I am leaving for two weeks, when I get back I will be more than estatic to read your posts and get to know you better.

My name is Remy, you can call me Rem. I am 18 and starting college soon enough. And, I love you already. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:23 pm
well, I hope I'll have some good posts for you when you get back! I'm gonna snoop around abit and have a look-see at what people have posted for a bit before posting anything of mine, but I'll probably start putting stuff up pretty soon...I'm just super excited :]  

Techno_Leprakon

TurgidPlatypus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:52 pm
Hi. I write the short stories and doesn't be afraid of memes... In any case, I am hoping to refine said writing ability here... we will see how that goes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:07 am
Welcome to the Guild, mate.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

TurgidPlatypus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:23 am
Thanks.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games