Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:00 pm
thaxul
I'm going. See ya guys.

Chewy get an afro! scream

Thaxul

What?! Why? oh...disco....afro.....You know what, bite me. I have enough of an afro in real life, I prefer the straight look on my avi. So bah humbug to you young lad.

@Zurgi: see! What did I tell you. It wouldn't let me post crying

@Lind: you soudn like my cousin when she turned 30. You are NOT old. Can you function? Yes. Therefore you are not old  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:55 pm
SYFFER
Onoj
Im not old. But I am not young. I am at that akward phase. But soon I will be 18, and a man. Muahahahahaha twisted
That's great 3nodding . So you've been a woman for the past 17 years... interesting.

Syffer, that made my day, that did. rofl blaugh
I am a whipper-snapper. I wouldnt like to be an old geezer. Then Id have to sit around pinching sheeks and knitting tea cozies. xd  

upwoueruwrwhjl

Melian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:53 pm
Chewy could never have as cool an afro as me. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:06 am
Of course not, Melly. Of course not.

Zach and Elly sitting in the Guild! M-A-R-R-Y-I-N-G! xd

Thaxul

Thaxul

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:08 am
Oh, and Leti was accepted in the guild. She threatened me! gonk
Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:38 am
thaxul
Thaxul

She threatened you?  

Onoj

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:41 am
Onoj
thaxul
Thaxul

She threatened you?
Yes. crying

At the end of the application she said something like "If Thaxul doesn't accept I'll kick his a**!" xd

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:26 am
I'm leaving soon! But I'll miss Elly's wedding! crying I'll have to see if I can get on late Sunday night. Though, I might have computer access in Atlanta. I'll try to get on, and even dress all formal-like!  

Hironaur

Elainya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:19 am
Hironaur
I'm leaving soon! But I'll miss Elly's wedding! crying I'll have to see if I can get on late Sunday night. Though, I might have computer access in Atlanta. I'll try to get on, and even dress all formal-like!

*sniff* Everyone's PMing me telling me that they're going on vacation that weekend. But everyone also says they'll try to stop by...so YAY!! I'm excited.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:41 pm
Well good for you Onoj 3nodding

Chewy, I agree with the rest, Get An Afro scream

Melian, why is your avatr faded? OR is it just my old age taking effect? sweatdrop

DEP, what's wrong with pinching cheeks and knitting tea cozies? confused It's a jolly good time it is!  

SYFFER

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:09 pm
I will more than likely be here for the wedding. School starts for me tomorrow so I have no plans to go on vacation.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:17 pm
thaxul
Of course not, Melly. Of course not.

Zach and Elly sitting in the Guild! M-A-R-R-Y-I-N-G! xd

Thaxul

This coming from the one who suggested it. THANKS. afro: no way in living hell. I don't need a fro in both "images" of myself. And Zach and Elly are finally getting married yay!

Elly: Yea, I told you I'll come in. It wouldn't make sense if I didn't. But I def won't be there until after noon your time.  

ChewySkywalker

Melian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:51 pm
SYFFER

Melian, why is your avatr faded? OR is it just my old age taking effect? sweatdrop

I don't know.. ? o____o'

I doubt I'm doing anything on Saturday, so I'll be there for some of it, if not the whole thing. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:43 pm
Even though I won't be here *sadness*, I'll put on something nice on Friday, since I probably won't be touching the computer all weekend.

And I'll try to work on some gifty art tonight....though it may be late. Is that okay, Elly?  

Imyavie

Elainya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:24 pm
^,^ That's cool, Imy. I'll save you some cake too.

I really like this thing. So far I know about three people on the invite list who are like "Oh I didn't know about this guild *goes to fill out an application.*"  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games