Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3541 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Masumi H Dekata
Naito_Arekkusu7
Masumi H Dekata
It all the downfall of roleplaying. Use to be people loved being kage, cause all their friends were still in the village and they would rp, while the friend trained genin, and they get a story going. Everyone wanted to stay in their village and rped. and their was like 1-2 rouges who werent Village nor Akatsuki.

Now everyone going rogue it not even funny, people switch villages for quick promotions, people don't want to train genin's just give them a scroll and have them jutsu grind, so then the genins don't get connections and don't feel loyalty to their team or village and just go on powerquests. All could be fixed if we just started to rp again.

Arcs won't help this, Arc's were just stories that helped people who didnt have any and kinda worked their ways in other people story, The point of arcs were stories not action. Now anytime we try an Arc, no one wants to be involved, we tried to secret arcs and just ended with everyone metagaming hard and people couldnt figure out their was actully arc characters, they thought it was noobs and bashed us with complaints til we finally just told. Then the metagaming started.

The worse is when everyone tries to jump in on the action and ruins it for everyone, Mist fight was perfect example since it just led everyvillage to want to fight in it cause they were bored. Which led to arguing and people mad, and everyone just wanting to end it and blast village destroying jutsu after village destroying jutsu.

It simpley a cycle that will never end until people actully start rping and being true to their character and story

Well let see considering Rock I was kick out and Cloud I had a an awesome sensei that I made a story with though she got tired of how people rp here and quit for a long time and then when looking for a new one I was only thrown scrolls at not

And then in my village I had train every single person as hard as I could and even took some people from other villages
and in the end I don't know what the hell happen to the three new chunnins that got promoted
and I'm still stuck with training people
though it seems that some people took some of my load off finally.......

the problem I had with grass was the chunin exams, genin left for that and never came back, most joined other villages that pissed me off. Plus Lenon and Ryoko went inactive, Eris went inactive for awhile, Ish did his own thing, Aki quit for a biut cause she was bored, Pern went off to the army, and the genin never came back so it just kinda died.

Hmm I would be willing to bring Masumi back to grass to help train people, we would jsut need to advertise that if you want a great rp experience and story if you come to grass. Plus I had a few village exclusive arcs planed that i never got around to cause we had no one to do it with

Yeah I know you sort of gave me a dead village to run sweatdrop
so I got the genin that run away back then talk with Aki to come back then Ryoko as well but he has been having computer problems and other stuff for a very long time
I never really expected much of Ish he comes and goes anyways
I was surprise when Eris came back since she wasn't planning to rp that much anymore she has been pretty active and all

Though I was talking about three people (not counting fenrir I was pretty sure he was planning to leave a long time ago) from grass that should be Chunnin since my net was cut off I got no idea what the hell happen to them and I haven't really seen them post is like damn it oh well now to train genin again and hope for the best

Masumi back would be awesome though that depends on you really I mean you can rp as her whenever you want and you have done that
I would like to hear about those arcs
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:53 pm

me too!!!!! I wanna see what masumi is cookin up so I'll join grass. Besides it would be fun. So....um, who's in charge of approving pros?

Shruikan Tenshi

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Masumi H Dekata
honestly if we could get at least 1 village with

1 Kage who was born and rasied their
2-3 Sannin who knew the kage and rped with him and willing to train people and devolp a story, plus he[p the kage when he gone

we could get a village running like that *snaps*, cause if we just get the genin on the right track, then give it a month or two and everything would be a lot better

If Firu wasn't the kage of sound I would so be fit for this. I am the oldest living ninja and I started in the first sound village @.@ I have RPed with enough ninja to get my 2-3 sannin pretty quick.

Also, I am starting my next RPC in the grass. He will be Bloodline/Clan/Summon/Demonless. He shall be epic.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:58 pm

any crew can approve pros

Masumi H Dekata

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:00 pm

@Masumi: Ok sweet, I am waiting for one to approve so I can start up in grass.

@Insanity: XD alright!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Shruikan Tenshi
@clar: who?
That don guy. his rpc was in the academy when i asked fen if i could proctor his exam. assuming i survive Eris

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:04 pm

claru gardeford
Shruikan Tenshi
@clar: who?
That don guy. his rpc was in the academy when i asked fen if i could proctor his exam. assuming i survive Eris

ah lol, eris may kill you if she's bored enough. Me n her was gonna wipe out leaf, but both got bored of it and left.....after I made leaf's sannin rip out his own eye
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:06 pm

I hope the kazekage doesn't die. And not just beacuase i want to be jounin. I already have defense plans for if she uses chidori spear again.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:09 pm

I wish she would use like Tsunami technique. That would be so epic if she just drowned the whole village.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:17 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ekLO8BwxwE

You'll laugh you're heads off.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Improbable Insanity
Masumi H Dekata
honestly if we could get at least 1 village with

1 Kage who was born and rasied their
2-3 Sannin who knew the kage and rped with him and willing to train people and devolp a story, plus he[p the kage when he gone

we could get a village running like that *snaps*, cause if we just get the genin on the right track, then give it a month or two and everything would be a lot better

If Firu wasn't the kage of sound I would so be fit for this. I am the oldest living ninja and I started in the first sound village @.@ I have RPed with enough ninja to get my 2-3 sannin pretty quick.

Also, I am starting my next RPC in the grass. He will be Bloodline/Clan/Summon/Demonless. He shall be epic.

I thought Mikyo was the oldest ninja?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Dark? Am i allowed to request a jutsu that can damage susanoo

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:22 pm

@Blarg, Mikyo wasn't the oldest because his character lived in the sound before the NUR story began. I think Sypher is because he lived around hundred or so years...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:25 pm

@claru: Thats not my department, ask Katsuro.

@hector:...um, what?

Dark-Ninja70

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:26 pm

COMMON RUDE BOY BOY COME AND GIVE IT UP
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3541 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games