Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:21 pm
You know something? I don't actually know how old anyone here is.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:23 pm
Well, right there gave an indication of how old I am xD

Annd... I've been on Gaia since Oct. of 04... so I wasss... Uhmn... 12 when I started Gaia? o-o; Somewhere around there D:  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:35 pm
To be honest, I don't understand the legal ages in America so that wouldn't heve helped anyway, but I got your age now. Seing as you told me, I'm 16. (Yay) And still in school. (Boo)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:48 pm
Ah, sorry, yeah. 18 is the 'legal' age here...

I'll be 18 in February, after about a month of my first full semester of college...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:07 pm
I am 22, but in the attempt to quell my probable, not possible, and most likely hostile take over of the world, the United States government has stunted my mental growth with artery clogging goodness such as McDonald's and Jack In the Crack...I am not paranoid at all...honest!

:Shock:

*waves exaggeratedly*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:05 pm
I'm 23. Joined gaia back in Dec of 03. So I was a senior in high school then.

Ah, Artist's Alley. How you distracted me with your pretty art and long page loads.

It's always a little odd when your online friends go from 12 to 17 as you play a game or talk with them on a forum. Like you don't really notice that they're getting older until they post a picture or talk about going to college or something.  

Panpear

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:27 pm
I don't really notice when me or other people get older, in general xD
It's like 'Waiit... You're what age now? It's been that long?'  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:06 pm
Twenty-eight, yo.

And European living makes me age slow-ish too.

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:27 am
20, here. I've been on Gaia since I was 15 too, ewww. We're all getting old. x_X  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:24 am
*snuggles Tana and Gale* I've missed you two.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:53 am
Ugh . . . age . . . *pulls out his walking stick "Nadsmasher" and moves into the room for a moment* Yeah, yeah, pups. I am ojiisan . . . I'm 31 years old, have a wife and two kids, and have been here since 2004. Just to prove it: I provide a pic from my handfasting (wedding).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And yes, I do have a staff made of a tree limb, and yes it is named Nadsmasher.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:39 am
Nice pic!

I too am married...young yes yes I know but it shall not keep me from getting to Africa!!!! smile

Although I do not have childrens...that can wait 3nodding

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:51 am
Well . . . the first child was not planned. ^_^;;; Still, that is in itself a funny story. I did not want kids at the time due to serious issues with my family beforehand. My partner (now wife) had felt ill for about 3 weeks, and we had her take a test to see. She sheepishly came out of the hallway, nervous as all get-out, and said "I'm pregnant." My response?

I looked over at her from where I was lounging on the couch, and said "woo-hoo." Not distressed, just 'okay, well, time to take care of it.' razz  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:57 am
I must congratulate you, sir- I myself cannot fathom the idea of children.

I myself am but 17, but people tell me i am wise far beyond my years.....
when I feel like being that way at least.

For some reason, children love me, but I can't grasp my mind around the thought of one- all the yelling, the snot, the screaming, the lack of sleep, all the s**t you have to deal with...... ugh. In my Home Ec. classes I had taken, the instructor herself told me I would be a terrible father (I have some unorthodox ideas on parenting- i.e. "Daddy, what's hot?" "Touch the stove and see.")  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:18 am
I'm not a very maternal individual. Also the physics of giving birth are horrifying (one word...ripping) and also I'm trypanophobic and there's this thing called an epidural...*shudders*

In any case, should I ever decide to want munchkins I will probably adopt. I've got plenty of time to work it out. I'm 19, and I still wants some time to be FREEEEE and with my smizmar before we go getting all covered in spaghetti o's and have crayon all over the walls.

(Also Talon, your munchkins have your wife's hair. Sooo cute!)  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games