Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 3550 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:30 am
I would only want a son for one reason- to ensure evil is spread continuously and so I can have someone to drink with when my friends die. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:08 am
*hugs Eka in return*

Miss you too, love.
===

I absolutely love my daughters, both were planned, but my eleven month old was probably the best surprise I could ever ask for. And Rose will be five soon, gosh... Dx

Though if Tana were to be 100% honest, he would say he wanted another child. But only if it was a boy. x:

Tanakietsu

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:20 am
I want kids so that I too get the chance to completely screw up the next generation...its my duty smile But yes I hope one of my spawn will be red headed like me so I can use that one against the others to cause havoc in the house of Mephisto smile the thought makes me so happy!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:04 am
Meh. Redheads. I could take them or leave them, but I don't ever have to worry about anybody making a Children of the Corn joke. blaugh

Kids are good for 2 things as I see it- a quick snack in times of desperation (I forget the title, but there was a book that has to do with eating children and using their skin to make clothing in London in an apocalyptic situation- I think the title was.... A Modest Proposal by Johnathan Swift. It's.... it's certainly a different kind of read.) and as catalysts for which to help destroy the world and corrupt people to return to their baser, more animalistic natures.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:28 am
Why would I care about your care, or lack there of, of redheads in my children? stare unless you find redheads more appetizing...

*reads the rest of joker's response*

Ah I see...nvm then eek

I have never had a children of the corn joke made about me and if I did I would laugh because I like jokes, not excluding horribly cliche jokes that tend to leave something wanting. I like to smile. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:38 am
Everyone knows that redheads are the true catalysts of the end of days- and though I can't stand it when they start spewing "RED PRIDE" I have to agree- if anybody's gonna turn the world into a barren husk of what it was, it's the Gingers. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Besides. Not like I wouldn't try cannibalism if given the chance. You only live once, right? Why have moral reservations about it- he's dead. Not like he's gonna care what happens to his body. Besides, if anything, you do the person honor by accepting them as a part of YOUR body. THEIR death means that YOUR life can continue and thrive.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:04 pm
And as you flush the last remains of them down the toilet after they travel through your aged and well used colon, I hope you light a candle, if not for the smell, in memory of them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:17 pm
Well, that AND to get rid of the smell. If dead people smell bad when they're rotting, I don't think I can fathom the stench of a dead person turned into waste. sweatdrop  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:27 pm
Well, all I can say to that is ew...and lol....and in this case you are indeed what you eat. What a twisted saying...made by cannibals? *shakes head derisively*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:35 pm
Soylent Green is always an option >.<  

Electric Kool-Aid

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:44 pm
I love dystopias....not that I hope to live in one but I could see myself creating one if I ever got the chance. If I take over the world, please assassinate me promptly. (Note to self: trust no one when I rule the world)

I would indeed feed my people soylent green wafers, and processed food rations. Hail to Harry Harrison (the name even makes me smile)

And Joker, I find you morally stimulating. Its nice to find someone else who wishes similar dooms upon the world, by their own hands of course, and views such fripperies as cannibalism as simply a new experience. Well met smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:45 pm
I prefer Job For A Cowboy. razz

If you are what you eat, and you eat people, then you're human. But what if those people that you eat ate hamburgers. That means they're hamburgers. So if you eat them and they are hamburgers, doesn't that make YOU a hamburger?

Only way out of that dilemma is to eat nothing but people who have eaten nothing but people all their lives. sweatdrop  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:48 pm
I think my head just exploded....that happens to me sometimes. 3nodding

As GIR said..."Wait, if you destroyed Dib in the past, then he won't ever be your enemy, then you won't have to send a robot back to destroy him, and then he will be your enemy so you will have to send a robot backà" *he splodes* I feel ya GIR...I feel ya smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:55 pm
Let's just say this and leave it at that.

Smoke Beer. mrgreen  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:00 pm
O.o...Bamberg comes to mind. Are we making short conundrums? The head explosions continue. Nope....that was just a sneeze. I fear I am allergic to conjecture. razz

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 3550 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games