Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:20 pm
Add another "half" to that.

Ask anybody in the Guild of Roses- They'll all say the same thing- I'm funny, but ******** up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:58 am
EKA: My kids better have my wife's hair . . . don't want em being shaven like me! xd Sorry about your muscle pull. crying

Redheads are freakin dangerous . . . never been with one that wasn't trouble for me in some monumental way.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:08 am
You sound like my WoW GM, when he found out I was a redhead he went postal on me...it was very weird. Especially seeing as he was talking in the sense of relationships and well...WoW is a game and we're both married? Just...weird. Not that what you said, Magni, was as weird as that but you're not the first person to say something along those lines. I was born a blonde but now am actually largely red with some still blonde. So I suppose I have aspects of both O.o Yay I am either a bimbo or a vicious trollop apparently! *smiles malevolently to self while rubbing hands together deviously* I will definitely admit it takes a certain kind of man to deal with me :Sweat: especially seeing as I am a redheaded Leo...yay for crazy madness mixtures of doom!

And thats funny Joker, I am told usually I am the other way around. ******** up but funny. biggrin My mother once asked me who's child I was, because I had no heart...I laughed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:36 am
Red hair is the only thing I forbade my now wife . . . and she did it anyway. I find that those with dyed red hair are far worse than naturals, due to the psychological desire to fulfill the stereotype. I love her, but damn she is trouble.

Can you be a vicious airhead? Strawberry Blonde for the win! Oh, and your response to your mother? Epic. xd  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:40 am
ROFL yes a vicious airhead, I like it.

Lol thanks, I think she was really serious when she said it too.

LOL psychological desire to fulfill the stereotype, hahahahaha thats so funny. What was she originally? Brunette?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:53 am
her family is rife with blonde, but she was a mousy brown . . . blonde highlights, but mostly brown.  

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:30 am
what an interesting conversation lol *gluggles everyone*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:49 am
Millenium Joker
DarkScarlettVixen
I thought it was Dirty Rotten Scoundrels....

...why were we hatin' on Ginger Nuts? I happen to be partial to redheads...

Because they're the spawn of evil incarnate.

And No, DRI (Dirty Rotten Imbeciles) is a Thrash Metal band that I am a huge fan of.

eek evil....?

Alex, all women are trouble, 'specially the good ones wink And you should know better than to forbid a woman to do anything....lol  

DarkScarlettVixen

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:49 am
*raises hand* I am comfortable admitting that I am the spawn of evil incarnate.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:39 pm
Alexander Magnus
Red hair is the only thing I forbade my now wife . . . and she did it anyway. I find that those with dyed red hair are far worse than naturals, due to the psychological desire to fulfill the stereotype. I love her, but damn she is trouble.

Can you be a vicious airhead? Strawberry Blonde for the win! Oh, and your response to your mother? Epic. xd

I find a woman with red streaks to be quite attractive actually.

And while Gingers are the Demon Seed, It is we Greeks who are the true Maleficars- have you ever been around a Greek for more than 20 minutes? That explains it all- the bravado, the brashness, the unprecedented level of a*****e-ness...... GREEKS are the true bastards of the world, and if all goes according to plan, I can have this world unified under a single government within 65 years.

All true evil beings know that evil hides- it doesn't make itself obvious, but rather waits in the shadows like a mad puppeteer, pulling the string so that ll the players are in place. And when they are?

Curtain call. twisted  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:55 pm
*runs in wearing sock monkey footies*

HHII~!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:26 pm
I think one just walked in the door.
Hey Goosey. *Steals socks and runs away*  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:35 pm
They're footies *giggle*

full pj's~! They keep me warm, and they have sock monkey heads as the feet, like slippers <3

Early christmas present xD I get cold easily, and it's been rather cold this week, so my mum was like 'you'll get more use out of them if you just had them this week...'  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:35 am
DTT - I demand pics! :0  

Cobalt

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:36 am
Actually, yeah. Pics! Show us pics! D:<  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games