Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:22 pm
Kasami was walking out of the village when he saw a man picking up an eye...

Ryoko's clone looked at the boy staring at him...

Kasami saw all the destruction and assumed that the man before him did it. He activated his byakugan....

Ryoko saw the boy's byakugan and shook his head. He did a single handseal and sunk into the ground.

Kasami's eyes widened in amazement. How... Kasami began walking absentmindedly forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:29 pm
((No One picked up the eye...secondly if someone did they might as well drop it now because it was orginally mine and since kit sacrificed himself I want my eye back!))  

xLytez

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:17 pm
(LOL sorry Sen i sold it to Ryoko ^^ LOL)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:34 pm
((Don't be...he should, I already promised that after you died anyone who took that eye before me would die. I don't go back on my word, the hunt begins now.))  

xLytez

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:48 pm
Seeing Kit leave vaporize Sen began to walk towards his fallen eye, only to see a shinobi grab the missing half of his kekkai genkai and go. "Fool, you'll oay for that!" he yelled as he raced after the thief.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:29 pm
kit the Philosipher
(exactly.....All Jedi did was say that he killed us after using the jutsu >.>I talked to masumi and she gave me the DL on this jutsu...Is puts us to sleep yes...but it also takes time to work. It doesnt happen instantly. And i dont remember jedi saying anything about feathers. And since its a genjutsu i can easily counter it due to my bloodline. So meh ^^ LOL not dead ^^)

Heres where he said feathers

jedimastersonic
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mists Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Mist seven/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi flying in the air still, made a sign. Feathers started to circle the area, looking as if they came from his wings. the feathers went all around the area. jedi pulled out his blue sword and activated it's power all water became dehydrated including where everyone was. jedi formed hand signs. "Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu - Mist Waltz." A combustible mist was pushed out unto the area where kit, Havoc, and senshui were. "Hehehe." forming a last set of hand signs he shot a fireball into the combustible mist while flying away. "atomic blast." The fire connected, and while combining with the fire storm he made erlier to hit kit, the combustible mist helped the giant explosion become more deadly then before.

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:49 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
kit the Philosipher
(exactly.....All Jedi did was say that he killed us after using the jutsu >.>I talked to masumi and she gave me the DL on this jutsu...Is puts us to sleep yes...but it also takes time to work. It doesnt happen instantly. And i dont remember jedi saying anything about feathers. And since its a genjutsu i can easily counter it due to my bloodline. So meh ^^ LOL not dead ^^)

Heres where he said feathers

jedimastersonic
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

User Image

Jedi flying in the air still, made a sign. Feathers started to circle the area, looking as if they came from his wings. the feathers went all around the area. jedi pulled out his blue sword and activated it's power all water became dehydrated including where everyone was. jedi formed hand signs. "Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu - Mist Waltz." A combustible mist was pushed out unto the area where kit, Havoc, and senshui were. "Hehehe." forming a last set of hand signs he shot a fireball into the combustible mist while flying away. "atomic blast." The fire connected, and while combining with the fire storm he made erlier to hit kit, the combustible mist helped the giant explosion become more deadly then before.

User Image

____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

User Image

{thanks wings, and ok i will pass on sen and havoc then, seeya.}
Jedi turned and vanished.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:17 pm
Rahenno walked into the village. On the way he saw something from the corner of his eyes. He saw ashes been blow away with the wind. Rahenno caught a secnt of the ashes as he heard words from a familiar voice, echo through the air. "Rest easy....." He said looking at the gates. He sighed and walked through. He touched the gates as he still felt a pulse flowing through it. He sent a shock of electricity through it and had it active once again. The deadly metal gates of cloud live one again. He smiled and continued to his office.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:11 pm
a kunai with an explosive tag stuck into the unconscious Sensui's body exploding and killing him.
{approved by Sen}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:16 pm
(uh why? That's kinda dumb.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:41 pm
{second rpc, not needed i guess}  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:42 am
Kashensu sunk into the shadows and seemed to disappear, his eye begining to hurt him.

((I beat a main demon host, meaning I have Yami-Byakugan))  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:30 am
Sen of the WInd
Seeing Kit leave vaporize Sen began to walk towards his fallen eye, only to see a shinobi grab the missing half of his kekkai genkai and go. "Fool, you'll oay for that!" he yelled as he raced after the thief.

((How are you racing after me if I am using Earth instantaneous? You can't even track me.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:51 am
Leo flies into the cloud village replying to Kazuo in his mind. "Ok."  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:43 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile arrived at the gate refreshed and had on clean clothing and everything. Brile then started walking and set out for the mighty snow village.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games