Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Blargitude
An old man in his 60's appeared, he wore a cloak that mocked the akatsuki's, he had long white hair, and scars strewn across the visible parts of his body. He had a little child on his shoulders which he dropped straight off of him and let him hit the ground. To make sure he was still awake he lightly kicked him in the leg.

User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

A quiet "oof" was heard when the boy hit the ground with his head. He lay there, unmoving, until he flinched when the man kicked him in the leg. Sitting up, he turned his face towards the old man, rubbing a lump on his head.
"噢,你是谁啊?"
(Oh, ni shi shei ah?)

He mumbled at the old man, not sure what was happening. Strange things have happened today...the floor had turned upside down, he hit his face twice and he had been carried off by an old man to God knows where.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:33 pm

CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki inhaled and nodded at him. “Well,” She began and her eyes drifted downward to look at the tiny grass blades. They had it easy, didn’t they? All they had to do was make tiny seeds and let the wind take them away. They weren’t burdened by tradition and honor. Nor did they have the weight of a bloodline upon their shoulders. A small frown tugged at the edge of her sweetly pink lips.

“There’s what is scientifically called a genetic disorder within the blood of the members of my clan. I’d call it more of a relief while everyone else thinks it to be a curse. Nearly every girl born in the clan is,” She stopped for a moment to glance up at him then back down, “infertile. Meaning they cannot carry children. The few who are ‘graced’ with a certain birth mark upon their face.”

At that point she tapped upon on of the large pink circles of the six that dotted the cheek bones just bellow her eyes. “I am one of the few. Because of this I’m expected to deliver to my clan a plethora of children-“ Aki broke off and shook her head, a small incoherent laugh escaped her, “You probably don’t want to hear this…”

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:49 pm

User Image Vrail Hatake

------------------------------------------------------------------

Vrail eyes grew dark, his face turned into rage. He looked down at her "If they think they can take you away from me and impregant you with their children they better think again. Because I'll kill anyone who tries." he stated in a furious voice. The only kids he wanted Aki to bear was his, but after they were married and older.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Aki actually jumped at his words. Her eyes widened at him. He wasn't running away. He was staying here by her side and even vowing to protect. Her shock faded out and left her giggling. "Vrail, despite the anger that was the most romantic statement ever." She smiled at him with a full grin. "I refuse to let them use me like they did my mother, so they aren't taking me without a fight." She paused for a moment to give his hand a squeeze, "From me and it looks like from you as well."

[[ in a hurry no formating. ]]

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:10 pm

User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail smiled and leaned over, to give her a very long kiss. He hadn't known he was romantic, which was good to know. He would talk about his past, but not at the moment. He was kind of using his mouth for a different reason other than comunicate.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:09 pm

CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

The kiss came as a complete surprise to the teen. At first she nearly pulled away but the comforting smell of the boy with his lips firmly planted upon his washed over her, clearing her mind of all shock. In fact Aki leant into the kiss. Her arms wrapped about his neck as she gleefully accepted his wordless promise. She didn't want to be the one to end it like last time.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:03 pm

Sypher looked puzzled and spoke "I am assuming that means Where am I or What happened. We are at a training fields and I am helping you." He kicked him again in the legs and spoke "Get up." He touched the ground and two sticks made out of bone came out of the eath, he handed one to the boy and stooc and waited.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:10 pm

User Image
User Image

Quan scowled as he was kicked again, but he hastily got up before he was kicked again. He had no idea what was happening, but he assumed that the old man who carried him here and kicked him wanted to help him. Slowly he reached forwards, groping around the air for a bit before he managed to grasp the stick. From the feeling of it, it was...bone?! Adrenaline coursed through him as curiousity took over, and he faced the old man with an expression mixed between determination and curiousity.

User Image

iZann

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:21 pm

Sypher laughed and spoke "Defend!" He then slapped down his stick sharply and quickly hoping he would catch on.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:31 pm

User Image
User Image

"HA!"
Quan yelled as he brought his stick up, catching Sypher's bone stick perfectly. Whereas out of combat he was sluggish and often tripped over things, in combat he was almost a different person. The moment Sypher's stick made contact with his own, he began to slide his stick along Sypher's so that it would pierce Sypher's hand.

User Image

iZann

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:01 am

Sypher's eyes lit up with excitment and he passed back quickly before being cut, he then quickly brought chakra to the palm of his hand and dashed forward and spoke "Rising tiger palm strike!" He used his stick to keep away the childs. ((Pretty much this attack releases all the chakra built up in a quick push to flow through the entire body and pretty much throw you back without harming the body at all.))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:19 am

User Image
User Image

Quan uttered an "oof" when he felt himself being thrown back, slamming the air out of his lungs. Fingering his bone stick, he thought for a moment before throwing it at the old man, somehow knowing exactly where he was. Following his stick he ran towards the old man, hoping that the flying stick would distract him enough to land a punch in his face.

User Image

iZann

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:37 am

User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail stopped to caught his breathe and to get some sense back. He began to feel like he hadn't held up his end of the bargain, still not having to Aki his past. He quickly got back and stared at her gloomly "I must tell you what I have held from everyone."

Hatake Family Tanto
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:46 am

CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

The pleasent smile fell from her face as he looked at her with gloom written in his expression. She knew why he had to look at her like that, and his following words confirmed it. Aki sat up straighter and prepared to listen to the moments of Vrail's life that haunted him. If only she save him from the pain they were causing.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:06 am

User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail began telling the story of the day he had lost everything, but gained his ability, the white chakra. A brief story on his past, The Reason he Fights:

As the moonlight hit the waves of the small pond behind the Hatake Mansion, something suddenly whistled through the air. The alarm was raised and the houses werein chaos as the families got ready to defend their home. Someone fell dead in front of Vrail's feet. He bent down as a shadow covered his face. He quickly looked up into with tear filled eyes. He could feel the rage building insde him, as he exploded. He screamed in hatred as he felt the chakra flow through his vains. The Chakra burst out out of his arm in a wild manner. he quickly grabbed the Chakra Blades from his father's dead hand and stood over his sire body. With eyes full of anger he killed his father's assasin, and the other's that had help him.
Lying in a pool of blood, his mother's dying arms wrapped tightly around him. Vrail had verily made it to her rescue, yet she wouldn't allow her only child to leave to get help, while she was so close to the after life. His tears rolled down his cheek as he heard her breathe get weaker and weaker, slower and slower. She pulled him close for one last embrase, then she said "Become strong, my son... I lov..." and she was gone. Vrail couldn't help but cry as he had just lost both his parents. He screamed in agony as his heart was ripped in two, he would never be the same.

When he finished he looked at her. He had done something terrible, but he flet no regret for kill those people. They had taken what he had loved most in his life and he wouldn't let it happen again!

Hatake Family Tanto
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games