Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:41 am
Ricky smiled at Lunia "Well maybe we'll enjoy being normal" He said. He hugged Lunia "that we did..and maybe now no one will have to worry about it for a long time" He said. He gave her a kiss on her forehead hoping she wouldn't mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:58 am
Lunia looked at Ricky and hugged him back, her face turned a bright red colour when he kissed her on the forehead. "Yeah, your probably right..." she said as her face now turned into a large smile, one that Lunia had never done for years. She just looked into Ricky's eyes, wanting to be with him for the rest of her life.  

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:38 pm
And as the sun sets on a new day, it arises on a special one almost a year later...

The Real End

"Almost a year's gone by and still no powers. I don't know why I even try..." Kessaris looks at himself in the mirror and smiles. "My suit is perfect as always."

"That it is sir." Decia said, her age starting to show.

"Because it's on moi." Turning around, adjusting the white rose in his coat pocket, he calls out, "Riko? How are things in there? You as nervous as I am?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:51 pm
Keliah looks in the mirror as she adjust her dress and finishes up her makeup. She smiled, this was truly a moment of peace. She turns around and looks at Jean. "Mom, how do I look?" she asked.

"You act as if this is your wedding day Kel" she stated as she fixed her daughters dress smiling. "Let's go check on your brother" she stated as she grabbed Keliah's hand and knocked on the door, walking in. "Hello Kessaris, now dont you look handsome?" she asked him with a smile. "Are you excited about the big day?" she asked.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:53 pm
Riko zipped up her dress and sighed, stretching. It was a strapless that formed to her skinny but tall body frame. She was amazed at how little effort from anyone to make it. "I guess you could say nervous but more of happy it's finally happening." She said as she came out of the room she was changing in and looked at Kessaris, her long silver hair up and a stream flowing down her back in curls. Her silky dress flowed in a small train but big enough to make a small impression. "How does it look?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:00 pm
"Oh, hey mom. I think this tie is too tight, and my flower's wilting...is it hot in here to you?" Kessaris began to fix his belt from hole one to three, then to the second. "I think I'm having a breakdown..."

"Wow." Marcove said emerging from the sand wall. "Don't sweat it. Literally. It's like you're raining son."

"Yeah..." Kessaris turns and notices Riko, who unlike him, sparkled like a Shale diamond. "You look amazing...better than me. Hehe.  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:03 pm
"Marcove, Jean, Keliah can you give me a moment with Kessaris please? I need to speak to him about something important..." Riko asked, sitting on the bench in the room slowly. She had more of a princess walk than ever before now. But she needed to talk to Kessaris. Riko really just needed a time to tell him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:05 pm
Jean giggled. "Dont sweat it son, this is the happiest day of your life" she stated with a smile. "And you look beautiful Riko...I'm so proud my little boy is marrying you" she stated. As she heard Riko's request, she nodded grabbing Keliah and Marcove. "C'mon you big lug" she said with a laugh to Marcove.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:19 pm
"...Bye." Kessaris waved to his mom and dad as they left the room and Marcove winks before being shut out by the door. Taking a seat beside Riko, Kessaris crosses his legs and looks over at her. "Okay Riko, what on your mind?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:26 pm
Riko sighed a little when she looked up to see Marcove wink. "You know the day we lost our powers supposedly? I regretted not going to the Celestial Kingdom with you. I was scared to be a conflict still. I mean your sister and I aren't the greatest team.." She said softly, taking his hand. "But I want to know that If I have a fight with your sister you won't hate me for it and we will be together for a long time."  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:31 pm
"We will be. I argue with your aunt all the time and me and you are still as tight as air." Kessaris stands up and extends his hand. "It's bad luck for me to have seen you, but we've done alot with crappy luck before haven't we?" Bells begin to ring and Kess looks outside, seeing birds arise. "I think we're up Riko."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:44 pm
Jean and Marcove makes their way outside as they took their seats. She smiled at Marcove. "This is so sad, i mean the good sad, where you cant believe it, but it's happening" she said tears flowing through her eyes.

Keliah smiled at her parents. "You two are soooo cute" she stated as she walked towards the alter to stand where the other bridesmaids were. A tear formed in her eyes, happy for both Kessaris and Riko.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:27 pm
Kendal smiled from his seat next to Alyss. Deron was sitting on his lap trying to bounce around. Deron let out a laugh and began clapping wildly when he saw Kessaris and Riko "Kess and Riko" He yelled. Kendal just looked at Alyss and smiled "I can't believe their finaly getting married I hope they enjoy marrage as much as I have" He said. He then looked at Jean and Marcove glad to see them.

Ricky smiled and looked at Lunia "Can you believe it" He said. He was holding her hand. He had asked her out shortly after they returned. "It's almost too perfect" He said with a small laugh.

Wyatt looked at Riko and Kessaris "So it finally happens huh" He said. He had been on his way to his seat when he saw them "It seems like yesterday you were all just little tykes" He said with a smile. "I had better take my seat good luck" He said as he went to take his seat next to Lorna.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:32 pm
((Yea masta, check out my new rp and let me know what you think))

Jean looked at Kendal as she stood up and hugged Kendal. "Well we never were officially marriage,so they're a step ahead of me and ol' lugnut over here" she said pointing to Marcove. "Time sure does fly" she stated with a smile.

Lorna looked over at Wyatt. "this is so romantic" she stated with a smile. "I really cant believe that they're getting married, now this is the stuff that makes me feel really old" she stated with a smile and a bump in her stomach,rubbing it.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:45 pm
(I will)

Kendal smiled as she hugged him "It's good to see you when your not crazy" He said jokingly. He looked at her "And I know it seems like just yesterday we were the ones saving the world..and I know you two will get married one day" He said.

Wyatt smiled at Lorna "It is isn't it..Romance" He said. He put his hand behind him and made a nevermelt Ice rose and handed it to her "But it doesn't mean I can't give it a try" He said. He leaned over and kissed her "And your not old..your perfect to me" He said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff