Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:31 am
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

Hmph. Hide just couldn't believe that guys arrogance. Still smiling when he clearly made his point. But he guess everyman deserves a little sunshine. And he bet Airi's wink just made his day.

Hide exhale don a chuckle. "Hm, I don't think I could picture you with raven hair...let alone being violent." He looked at her from all angles like a child and smiled.

Leaning his chin into the palm of his won hand he traced her hand back. "I was...a wealthy child. Family, big house, maids and butlers at my call. But it wasn't my life...they weren't a family to me..." With a coy smirk he turned to her. "I also was the oldest of the Takizawa children. Suposedly the heir, but I chose not to. I was just an investment to them. Nothing more..." He stared down at the table with a sad expression lingering his upon his face.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:01 am
[[mmk! ^^ take ur time, sweetie.]]

User ImageAiri smirked seductively. "That's because you've only seen the person I am today. I refrained from killing centuries ago, but I'm still extremely violent."

Hideaki traced her hand. Airi shivered slightly, allowing him to see the affect he had on her. His story was not unlike others she had heard before. "You are more to me," she murmured. Airi leaned over and tilted his face up. She kissed his lips gently. "You are my world."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:39 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled and pulled away from her, lifting her up and dropping her into the tub full of rose petals after removing her underwear. He knew Veronica was impatient and antsy from their lack of physical contact over the last week. He smiled and sat down on the far edge of the tub. "Enjoying your bath love?" he teased lightly.

|| Evo said we were getting to graphic so I apologized. ||
|| Plus, the modem at my house went out so out wi-fi is down, I won't be on much at all crying ||

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:56 am
[[oh, it's okay. You can be detailed. xD Just discreet. lol]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:02 pm
|| But.. but... I'm a blunt person!!! xD ||

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:00 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter lifted her into the air and dropped her into the scolding water. She had always loved hot baths so the tempature didn't bother her much. Veronica came up from slightly going under the water and glared at him across the tub. She had a petal stuck to the top of her forehead but didn't notice. "Hmm, I think I'd enjoy it more," She scooted closer to him, "With you." She grabbed his hand quickly and yanked him down into the water with her.

||oh! lol i guess i missed that||
||AND LAME!!!!) neutral |  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:20 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned and stayed under the water as it splashed out of the tub and out onto the floor. Since he didn't need to breath it wasn't hard. Turning over, it was a really big tub, he came up in front of her and kissed her lips hard. "I figured you would" he chuckled.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:57 pm
[[lol xD never mind. Just ignore it.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:09 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica felt paniced at first, but then after a minute she realized that duh, he didn't need to breathe. Wow. Heart stopper.
Ha.
Hunter popped up and kissed her lips, full on. When he pulled back she was grinning like crazy. "Yeah well," She laughed softly. But she slid down under the water and held herself under for a moment. She moved forward, thrusting herself over Hunter and pushing him up against the side of the large bathtub. She held herself over him, pinning him against the side. Veronica growled softly as she bit down on his bottom lip feircly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:19 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter found himself pinned against the other side of the tub. He actually yelped when she bit down on his lip, causing it to bleed. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her so she was sitting in his lap facing him. He moved his head down and bit into her shoulder, sucking on the spot for a moment before pushing her teasingly away and jumping out of the tub. "Save something for the bedroom love." he called, taunting her a bit "Just enjoy your bath my rose, be patient, it will be better for the anticipation." he chuckled and pulled a towel around his waist.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:06 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

The warm red gush ran out of his lip and she lapped it up quickly. His soft yell causing her to want more. But Hunter pulled her down into his lap and she lost his lip from between her lips. He tilted his head, to bite at her shoulder. She tossed her head back, sighing gently as he sucked at the small cut, which closed all too quickly.
And just as she moved to catch his lips with her own he pushed her off. What the hell?!
But he was smirking, taunting and teasing her. She glared up at him, her slightly reddened eyes lowering. Hunter was walking out of the bathroom.

Fine Fine. He wanted anticipation, she could wait. Err..Hopefully.
Veronica tried to calm herself and relax. But it was hard. She was antsy and jumpy now. She laid back in the hot water and grabbed a razor. It was a man razor, but whatever. It would work.
She ran the soap over her legs and shaved them quickly. Not that there was much to shave anyway. She had to shave that morning for the wedding. But it kept her in the bath longer this way.
And then she held herself under the still warm water for a moment, the heat drifting away slowly. She washed her hair and body quickly before jumping out of the tub, a few petals left on top of her head.

She grabbed a towel and wrapped herself in it before moving over to look in the mirror.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:10 pm
[[Sam, sweetie, could you please post for Dylan?]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:12 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan held her to him. He nodded simply and kissed her forehead as the limo came to a stop. The driver opened the door and explained that the plane left in thirty minutes. He nodded and just as a guy came over tothem with luggage. This guy was going to take them to the plane and everything. Veronica wanted to keep it a secret as long as possible apparently. But once they got to the plane they saw a private jet. Nuh uh. There was no way "holy s**t. Veronica way out did herself."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:17 pm
[[thanks, sweetie. *sighs* Maybe I should kill off Ravin now. The RP isn't very active anymore.]]

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageRavin slid out of the limo. Once she saw the private jet, her jaw dropped. She was silent.

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:40 pm
||uhm... but it is active? im sorry i was getting ready to post and then my friend needed the computer. So i had to use her iPhone and i was just rushing and >.< ugh. Ill be active again. its harder since im on 'vacation'....||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games