Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

schoolstdygirl

Beloved Giver

13,215 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:23 pm
Hey! I'm Jacqueline. I like to write fanfics and poetry. It's been a long time since I've last updated my fanfics 'cause of the huge process I have to go through just to upload them. Even though I haven't updated doesn't mean I'm not writing. Although some I kind of don't feel like finishing stare I give pretty good critiques that my most of my friends feel stupid when I revise their work. I love to write, almost as much as I love to draw. Hope that joining this guild will help to improve my writing. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:50 pm
TurgidPlatypus, I feel the need to congratulate you on winning your screen name in battle, as I assume you must.

Yo, Jacqueline. You should gimme gimme the critiques, feeling stupid is among my favorite hobbies. :'D

Everyone else new: ALSO YO. I am sorry I am too lazy to scroll down to use your names. But I love you!  

d e s d e m o n o
Crew

TurgidPlatypus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:26 pm
Thank you. Twas a fearsome bout of fisticuffs between me, a smelly vagrant and several elderly, upper-class, semi-amphibious British women.

On a related note, I should really get back to writing... It's an enjoyable activity while doing it but it seems so difficult to get motivated. Hence why I haven't posted anything new.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:25 pm
WELCOME TO MY GUILD!

I mean the guild. Well technically it's mine but really if it weren't for everyone here I'd just be talking to myself so it'd be the lamest guild in the history of lame guilds.

Sorry guys. I know I'm being a bit of a retard right now. Here's why:

I'M GOING TO CHICAGO ON THURSDAY TO GO TO THE HP EXHIBITION. THEN WHEN I COME HOME ON FRIDAY I HAVE A DATE! FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I BROKE UP WITH NIC (6 MONTHS AGO) I HAVE A FREAKING DATE!!!!

And I'm pretty excited about these things. Pair that with the fact that it's 12:24AM and my brain has this horrible tendency of halfway shutting off around midnight...and you have retard!waffles.

I'll go put myself in a corner now.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Suman93

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:53 pm
Hello peoples!

I want to become a writer/author when I grow up, so i have a while to get going, I think, considering I'm 16! I mostly write fantasy-type stuff, so Once I get myself oriented with this guild, I will critique someone's work and I will then post some of mine! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Welcome Suman!

You joined just in time for our 3-year guild celebration tomorrow! Please join in on all the fun!

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:39 am
hello all who are new. tis a pleasure.

i am sorry this is short, i am working off my phone.
i will be back soon captain, sorry i am missing the 3 years.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:54 pm
Missing you, Tak!

Can't wait to see you back in the guild.

And don't worry about the 3 years thing. We'll have a fourth.

...but if you miss that I might never forgive you. wink

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:01 pm
I am home now. And frantically packing for college.

I promise to be here for the fourth.
It's the least I can do, seeing as you rescued me many years ago from a graveyard of a guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:07 pm
Hey it was the least I could do.

Now I'm just fighting to keep this one from becoming a graveyard.

Our whole guild seems to have writer's block right now, almost! sad

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:15 pm
All I can manage is Letters to Hades, and others, along with undecipherable lines on stained coffee napkins.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:32 am
Star Trek fanfiction. It ate me.

...><  

d e s d e m o n o
Crew

Gypsy Martian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:33 pm
Hi there o/ I'm GYpsy Martian, 16. My friends call me Carol. I love writing, although I'm studying to become a vet. I seem to be able to write just poems and short stories, but I'm trying to write longer, multi-chaptered stories. (I have to say.. it's kind of hard...) I especially love writing fantasy/sci-fi, and dabble in romance (I'm a romantic/ex-romantic... so yeah).
My muse is evil, and only comes every now and then >:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:24 pm
Welcome gypsy!!!  

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:01 am
Welcome, Welcome.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games