Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:46 pm
I know how you feel, Vankala. Although, if you're me... you attract all the shy boys... which I don't mind... except when I get sudden urges to pin them against a wall... >.>;;

But I digress.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:14 pm
Umm... Digress from what, exactly?  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:14 pm
Lol, I was giving too much information... unless the Guild wishes to know, and even then I wont go into details, lol.

Forgive me, allergies screw with the functionality of my brain.

EDIT:

Well, seeing as our Co-Captain is going senile ( heart ), there is a Guild writing competition over in the Fanfiction thread, soo... Go check it out, all you Resident Evilly Writers!!! I need some competition up in here!! surprised  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:19 pm
Umm... Senile, WHY exactly? scream  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:43 pm
Ach!!! I'm sorry! I totally didn't realize you announced it in the Guild News thread...

I think it's safe to say I fail... emo  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:09 pm
In fact, whoever didn't check it, they all fail, so don't feel so bad.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:58 pm
NotteRequiem
I know how you feel, Vankala. Although, if you're me... you attract all the shy boys... which I don't mind... except when I get sudden urges to pin them against a wall... >.>;;

But I digress.

Actually, i prefer to be the one pinned down....>>....

I don't mind shy boys, but it just gets kind of annoying when i have to be the one to make the first move, cuz I HATE having to do so. I will if i have to, but i just don't like doing it. That's why i like the aggressive type.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:13 pm
Well, sometimes you gotta compromise.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:07 am
I used to feel like you, Vankala... and then I met someone who completely changed my outlook on things. Granted, nothing has happened yet, but he's really -REALLY- shy... has never had a girlfriend... and I'm enjoying the thought of making the first move.

Sometimes ya gotta adapt... And who says you can't train them over time?  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:17 am
Awww, I didn't know you liked me like that Notte...

xD

Actually, that's a pretty good description of me. Especially the REALLY REALLY SHY part. xD  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:40 am
NotteRequiem
I used to feel like you, Vankala... and then I met someone who completely changed my outlook on things. Granted, nothing has happened yet, but he's really -REALLY- shy... has never had a girlfriend... and I'm enjoying the thought of making the first move.

Sometimes ya gotta adapt... And who says you can't train them over time?

Well,hopefully i can meet someone like that soon. There is someone that I kinda have my eye on, but he is kinda the shy type so, idk. I also don't even know if he's interested so i really don't wanna make the first move. I have a fear rejection. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:58 pm
Good lawd girl, you sound like me. Well, sometimes you just gotta take a chance, and make it happen.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:19 pm
Lol, really? xd

Yea, probably. But not only do i have a fear of rejection, the biggest fear i have is getting hurt again. That pain is the worst pain i've ever felt (still feeling it too) and i really don't wanna have to go through that again. sad

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:55 pm
::Hugs tightly:: Yes, I know how you feel... You will heal with time, I can promise you that... even though it seems like it will never happen. You've got your family and friends... and in the end that's what matters. 3nodding  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:26 am
Ooh, um, I fit into that description of the boy. Shy, never had a girlfriend, and while it doens't look like that is going to change, I don't know. Gah, how many of us are there?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games