Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3550 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:39 pm
JAK AND DAXTER WHERE NOW???

I call red eco!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:24 pm
Give me a hand and fill in all the anoying directory stuff for me when I make it and you can be the red eco sage.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:34 pm
Skreemer
RAAAAAAARRRRRR! Dropping in to scare you all, like the furry ghost of christmas past I'll most likely clad myself as.
Coming up with ideas for roleplays lately. ideas have been
Martial Arts roleplay: I want to do something with the craziness of classic kung fu movies like 5 Deadly Venoms or Enter The Dragon but containing a central driving storyline, maybe an academy type thing
Wrestling roleplay: something that shows the ridiculousness of the in ring action as well as the lives behind it with no holds barred. Steroid abuse, the way that pre set storylines can determine someones life and image. But also paying homage to it
Eco Knights: Set in the Jak and Daxter world, with different factions harnessing the Eco energy under leadership of sages. Like Mad Max with magic.

Worst. Idea. Ever. Mel Gibson would be appalled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:43 pm
LOL

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:56 pm
Millenium Joker
Skreemer
RAAAAAAARRRRRR! Dropping in to scare you all, like the furry ghost of christmas past I'll most likely clad myself as.
Coming up with ideas for roleplays lately. ideas have been
Martial Arts roleplay: I want to do something with the craziness of classic kung fu movies like 5 Deadly Venoms or Enter The Dragon but containing a central driving storyline, maybe an academy type thing
Wrestling roleplay: something that shows the ridiculousness of the in ring action as well as the lives behind it with no holds barred. Steroid abuse, the way that pre set storylines can determine someones life and image. But also paying homage to it
Eco Knights: Set in the Jak and Daxter world, with different factions harnessing the Eco energy under leadership of sages. Like Mad Max with magic.

Worst. Idea. Ever. Mel Gibson would be appalled.

1.Mel Gibson is a bigoted douche an dcan suck my atheistic balls.
2. You clearly havent played Jak 3 or youd realise how awesome it is and how little the magic really interferes.
3. Do not attempt to to make me look stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:27 pm
I don't know anything about Mad Max, or Jak 3, or whatever, BUT I do kinda like the kung fu academy. I haven't ever made a charcter that did any other martial art except Krav Maga. I think it might be interesting.  

Water_Dragon_Rai

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:28 pm
1. I'm not talking about ******** Jak 3, I'm talking about Mad Max. Mel Gibson IS a douche, but you can't deny the man's ability to make and star in great movies. Braveheart, Mad Mad (All 3, but I liked Road Warrior the best) Lethal Weapon, and (though he played no pat in it except as it's creator) Apocalypto.

2. Yes, I played all 3 Jak games. Not a fan. I prefer things that have a little more.... what's the word..... Intellect behind them.

3. I'll make you look stupid if I feel like it, dude. If you're getting "Offended" or "Hurt" because people have differing opinions than your own, That's your problem- if you're stupid, there's no escaping it. It just takes someone else to point it out. Remember- There's about 14 billion people in the world. All of them have opinions- there's BOUND to be a few million that don't agree with you.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:37 pm
Hey, hey, let's not get heated here.  

welian

Crew

Water_Dragon_Rai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:50 pm
I agree with neon.

So...how about them.....um.....Cubs?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
War of ages!  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:54 pm
No fighting, please. We don't want blood on our beloved OOC thread.

I think I accidentally killed Blue. x_X this is the second time he hasn't posted in a week. Magni, wanna call this out so we can start our own?

Oh, and I'm at a loss as to what to do in After The Fact. I know I'm the Captain of 6th Squad and all, but where to start?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:03 pm
I'll give it another day or so . . . but will call it soon. As for the captainship, I have no real direction- so I am being a devious bashtard and letting the story develop. twisted  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:19 pm
*hides in a corner*

Oh my...

*Sees shiny object, eyes glazing over she runs to it and starts playing with it, crouched down much like a child*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:33 pm
Am I bad for still liking Linkin Park? They seem to have fallen out of favor . . . sweatdrop  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:36 pm
Buaahhh! Poppin' in the OOC thread (:

Linkin Park? Psh, no.
I listen to a ton of bands that have fallen off of the face of the Earth..
Liiiiiike.. System of a Down! I've been listening to Question! alot lately...

Haven't posted on here in forever...
-Waves- 4laugh

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3550 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games