Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:44 pm
Skunk Blossoms
Buaahhh! Poppin' in the OOC thread (:

Linkin Park? Psh, no.
I listen to a ton of bands that have fallen off of the face of the Earth..
Liiiiiike.. System of a Down! I've been listening to Question! alot lately...

Haven't posted on here in forever...
-Waves- 4laugh

SOAD is AWESOME!

Too bad they're on Hiatus. Scars on Broadway and Serj Tankian & the FCC (Flying Cunts of Chaos) are pretty damned good (LOVED Elect the dead.) separately, but I want some more SOAD! Unless they make another Mesmerize/Hypnotize.... easily their worst album.
For me, their best albums are Steal this Album! and System of a Down.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:12 pm
No one can be in much trouble here as me, Alexander Magnus. I like Jesse McCartney.

I like other stuff, but yea...that one is kinda shameful.  

Water_Dragon_Rai

The Rogue Doll

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:11 am
Here I come a roleplaying
among the leaves so green
here I come a writing
so fair to be seen *cough*

love and joy come to you
and to you good roleplay too
muses bless you and give you
no stupid writers block!
and give no stupid writers block!

Christmas carols are rummaging randomly throughout my brain. Everyone at work has been playing the christmas station non stop. I like Christmas music but I hate radio. They always manage to miss good stuff and over play the just okay stuff.

I didn't realize that Linkin Park and SOAD existed off of the face of the Earth...apparently that's where I live too.

Oh, and Magni, I made a Demon character specifically so I can fight you, fyi, I was just going to roll with the survivalist human. n.n  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:21 am
I am big SOAD fan myself, I saw them at OzFest the last year they headlined it. Simply amazing. I had such a great time. Ozzy sprayed everyone with a fire hose, everyone was either high, drunk and/or topless and bleeding...a good day...a gooooood day wink

Linkin Park isn't too bad, but nothing beats SOAD. They have only fallen off the face of the earth if you consider their hiatus and the fact that Serj is doing his own separate thing now...but naaaaah. They're still hot for their randomness and their ability to say what many others are too afraid too. I was just in the car listening to Pogo...that song makes me laugh.

I am spamming All That Remains right now >_<

Radio around here has been playing Transiberian Orchestra a lot...I like them biggrin they make me happy...you know...for Kiss-Moose toons razz

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:39 am
Oh and as several of you voted for my dumb naughty bunny, girl in towel freaking out avi I had a while back...well in the first day I was ranked 22nd in the contest. I had a 4.5 rating. Thanks so much for voting, those of you who did smile I really appreciate it. I ended up being voted down to no rank at all, I ended with a flat 3.8. I am actually kind of confused...I had a lot of people add my avi to their favs and tons of comments all saying good things which in my experience is a rare thing (there is always someone with something to b***h about) but nope, not this time. Honestly stare I think people go in and spam 1s, low ratings just to increase their rank. Gaia has all these bot detectors but they don't apply it to the voting system...how intelligent of them. I tested it, I know they don't nab you for it there. Le sigh. I am not submitting avi's anymore. I saw last week's winner...it was a Christmas box with some snow on it....how impressive. I give. I will enjoy laughing at my own avi's when I come up with something stupid again. But, I said all of this simply to thank those of you who voted smile so again, thanks so much!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:44 am
Always at odds with me, eh Vita? *chuckles* Well, push comes to shove, we can bring it. twisted

I like me some Serj Tankian . . . kinda like SOAD with a bit more coherence. sweatdrop

your avi is saved in my computer, Mephisto. It was so awesome and funny! I had to keep it. rofl  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:45 am
LOL seriously? Thats awesome! I'm so glad you liked it so much!

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 am
Well Vita was never at odds with you, per say. More with herself.

I wanna go to ozfest. *whines*

Oh, did I ever mention that I am having a baby. I've given the thing an eviction notice. I miss being able to breath. And booze. I miss booze. X.x  

The Rogue Doll

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:53 pm
Call Me Mephisto
I am big SOAD fan myself, I saw them at OzFest the last year they headlined it. Simply amazing. I had such a great time. Ozzy sprayed everyone with a fire hose, everyone was either high, drunk and/or topless and bleeding...a good day...a gooooood day wink

Linkin Park isn't too bad, but nothing beats SOAD. They have only fallen off the face of the earth if you consider their hiatus and the fact that Serj is doing his own separate thing now...but naaaaah. They're still hot for their randomness and their ability to say what many others are too afraid too. I was just in the car listening to Pogo...that song makes me laugh.

I am spamming All That Remains right now >_<

Radio around here has been playing Transiberian Orchestra a lot...I like them biggrin they make me happy...you know...for Kiss-Moose toons razz

Serj is an amazing artist and activist, but he gets annoying after a while- every other word from him is about "political equality" or "the Armenian Genocide" or something. I accept the fact that it's good to be passionate about something, but come on, dude- after a while, you cross the line of getting your message out to getting annoying and actually LOSING followers.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:26 pm
Well I agree but I can't say much. While I don't talk about it all the time...and though I have not personally lost someone important to me to it, I am rather passionate about the Rwandan Genocide. I am actually working towards a degree to go there with the Peace Corps within the next year or so.

Do not tell anyone I have a heart or I will have to kill you...

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:09 pm
Buahaha.
I've forgotten how when you mention something in this thread it goes all out!
Love it. (:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:12 pm
Call Me Mephisto
Well I agree but I can't say much. While I don't talk about it all the time...and though I have not personally lost someone important to me to it, I am rather passionate about the Rwandan Genocide. I am actually working towards a degree to go there with the Peace Corps within the next year or so.

Well, yeah, I get that, but Serj gets annoying how he just shoves it all in your face, you know? stressed  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:29 pm
juu is preggers, Rogue?! eek small wonder you have been gone!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:13 am
Millenium Joker
Call Me Mephisto

Well, yeah, I get that, but Serj gets annoying how he just shoves it all in your face, you know? stressed

Oh I absolutely agree with you there smile I just hope I don't end up like that if I become attached to people where ever I go with the Peace Corps >_< I can't really imagine how I will react if I actually loose people I love like Serj did. I dunno, he does seem consumed by his hatred for what happened. I don't doubt he needs serious help.

Grats Rogue!

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

Cobalt

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:45 am
Congrats Rogue! When that eviction notice goes though, I expect picz :3  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games