Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 3557 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:52 pm
Oh, yayy!
Congrats, Rogue! ;D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:16 pm
I feel a bad friend for not even knowing about the pregancy. crying  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:09 pm
Congratulations. Here's hoping that it's a healthy baby and that there are no complications.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:16 pm
No, I am the bad friend for never mentioning it.

If you saw me regularly in real life and didn't notice, THEN perhaps you could be called a bad friend.

The internet hides such things effectively from all perceptions.

I haven't been online much, I am notoriously unreliable. u.u

Also, thank you all for the congratulations. My wifey is picture obsessive so I am sure there will be tons of photos of the little monster to satisfy the baby cravings of the masses.  

The Rogue Doll

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:31 pm
*randomly appears*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:26 am
Congratulations on the pregnancy! I'm a little late, but I just had to say it! I love babies! They're so cute and adorable.

*reappoofs in a cloud of smoke*

Magni! I think you should call the battle already. This is dragging on for way too long.  

Gale OverDrive

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:43 am
Rogue: Wifey? *confuzzled* Not to sound like a bigot or idiot . . . but are you not female?

Gale: Well, last I checked, he was sick, and perhaps that could explain things . . . sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:06 am
just trying to be fair . . .  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:19 am
I think wifey refers to the midwife. Not sure but that's what I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:19 am
I would think that wifey would most likely refer to a wife.  

Panpear

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:54 am
The Goose is DONE with High school!

Now... Time to get a job!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:58 am
"I think that was the medium act."

"Why call it the medium act?"

"Because it wasn't rare, and wasn't well-done!"

*both laugh*

that is all.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

The Rogue Doll

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:28 pm
Well. My wife.

You know how you have that one friend that you bicker with like an old married couple? Well that's her and I...and we always decided in the past that we would date if we weren't quite so fond of males.

Things just kind of worked out, the father of my baby really likes her, I like her, she likes him. Both of their sex drives are WAY higher than mine, so it is super nice to get a break. (Tired and preggo, not good for romantics).

I ended up in the hospital last night because my body was trying to go into labor and they said only my partner could go with me (I had like five friends there). I remember being really dizzy and trying to explain to this woman: That's my boyfriend. That's my girlfriend. Yes, that is still my boyfriend, the second statement did not change the first.

It's odd, people find it MUCH easier to accept lesbianism than they do poly relationships.

I decided to explain that, since I refer to it a lot, and wanted to kill all confusion. Also, I am still trying to figure out how to explain it to my parents. Straight they get. Lesbian they get. They even get bisexual. Poly they don't get.

DTT: What do you mean the goose is done? As in you are all graduated and junk? That's pretty cool. You always seem so much older due to your lack of stupid-ed-ness. (No offense meant to young(er) people).

And Gale, thank you for the baby love. What is it to 'reappoof'? This is something I haven't heard of. o.O  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:37 pm
The Rogue Doll
Well. My wife.

You know how you have that one friend that you bicker with like an old married couple? Well that's her and I...and we always decided in the past that we would date if we weren't quite so fond of males.

Things just kind of worked out, the father of my baby really likes her, I like her, she likes him. Both of their sex drives are WAY higher than mine, so it is super nice to get a break. (Tired and preggo, not good for romantics).

I ended up in the hospital last night because my body was trying to go into labor and they said only my partner could go with me (I had like five friends there). I remember being really dizzy and trying to explain to this woman: That's my boyfriend. That's my girlfriend. Yes, that is still my boyfriend, the second statement did not change the first.

It's odd, people find it MUCH easier to accept lesbianism than they do poly relationships.

I decided to explain that, since I refer to it a lot, and wanted to kill all confusion. Also, I am still trying to figure out how to explain it to my parents. Straight they get. Lesbian they get. They even get bisexual. Poly they don't get.

DTT: What do you mean the goose is done? As in you are all graduated and junk? That's pretty cool. You always seem so much older due to your lack of stupid-ed-ness. (No offense meant to young(er) people).

And Gale, thank you for the baby love. What is it to 'reappoof'? This is something I haven't heard of. o.O

Excuse me for sounding like a brainless a*****e, but.....

Your man.... is THE luckiest man on earth right now. A Kid on the way, AND TWO WOMEN he gets to come home to every night!?

Lucky b*****d.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:06 pm
I get the whole Poly stuff...

Actually, recently, I've had some, er... relationship issues that I can only think they would be solved completely if the three of us just dated each other ^^;

And, yeh. I iz gaduerated. A semester early/late.

Early- I skipped a grade a while back.
Late- I was a second-year senior 'cause of some missing credits.

And, er... thanks? ^^;  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 3557 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games