Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3555 3556 3557 3558 3559 3560 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:18 am

He's a politician I don't believe a word out of his mouth or any other Political pigs. The last good Politician died with Teddy Kennedy.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:20 am

Fenrir Graveheart
Because I'm cool.....you can't deny it. stare

Because nothing says entertainment like a new Hitler.

Because it's not like there's somebody else to vote for.

Because I will bring REAL change.

And because I ******** SAID SO! scream *kicks into voting booth*

1 fenrir I dont think you are that cool but yeah.

2 We dont need A new hitler we need TWO new hitlers for entertainment. Duh it takes more than one leader to start a war.

3 Real change ... Me likes that idea.

4 The only actually solid reason xd

Hector you sound like havock back there. Havock is a bit of a commie xd

KazElli

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 am

Lol I love havock. Me and Him exchange Ideas. He's a commie I'm an Anarchist. He believes in equality through economy and share I believe in Equality through freedom and no limitations. Save those that constrict upon the Freedoms of another.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:31 am

Yup!!!!

Well both are kinda fair to me.

In an anarchy its literally we are ALL equal. There are no laws that bind us and say we cant do this cant do that cause in a democracy we cant do this but there are still some who can do it.

In my idea we should be given what is equally ours. If you only worked this much you will be given equal to that I love this idea cause frankly I can see the Manila mayor walking around in a golf course more than I see him in the office.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:33 am

also some girl added me on Facebook and I don't know who she is?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:37 am

I am Jacoby...

@Havock, I believe people can do what ever they please as long as it doesn't rule against the freedoms of another human being.

Havok-Trance

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:41 am

Ahh I see you are right hector.

Pern this is why I hacked my own facebook and messed it up.

I am not the person who likes the whole idea of such a thing but obviously I needed an excuse why dont I have a facebook. So I made one messed it up after a month and say "I dont feel like making another one it might just get hacked again."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:50 am

Well I belive it applies to Economy as well. Capitalism and a free Market are the best in my view because it completely negates the need for a central government or Hierarchy.

Havok-Trance

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:50 am

havockboy
Ahh I see you are right hector.

Pern this is why I hacked my own facebook and messed it up.

I am not the person who likes the whole idea of such a thing but obviously I needed an excuse why dont I have a facebook. So I made one messed it up after a month and say "I dont feel like making another one it might just get hacked again."

ok that figures
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:57 am

hector rouge
Well I belive it applies to Economy as well. Capitalism and a free Market are the best in my view because it completely negates the need for a central government or Hierarchy.

The only problem with capitalism is for one to get richer someone has to get poorer.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:03 am

See thats where Anarchy comes into play because since it runs off of both Capitalism and Free market economies people do not have to use money they can barter. I don't believe that currency is needed I agree that Bartering and trading are much more efficient and useful ways for people to gain material possessions and speech skills.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:12 am

this is a Naruto OCC not a political news conference.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:14 am

well its true currency is not needed, in my opinion it is helpful because we know what it is exactly "worth" but who determines what it is worth right?

I mean honestly to one who lives by a river water is not that needed and would gladly trade it for less than one who lives in a desert who needs it.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:20 am

Exactly, America is so needy for Oil that Saudi arabia and the other countries can just say "well I believe my crude oil is worth 2 million a barrel," "Well mine is ________ and worth 3.7 Million." It's BS

Havok-Trance

Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3555 3556 3557 3558 3559 3560 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games