Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3557 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:08 pm
I only watched it up until the bount...then I lost interest and started reading it, now I chomp at the bit for the next installment. No filler in the Manga. Minus that one chapter about Ichigo's sisters, and the little beach thing which made me giggle.

I loves Ken-chan xd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:32 am
Yeah, the Bount arc killed me off of Bleach for a while too. Still, I watched it only because my DVR recorded it off of Adult Swim. *shrug* I will admit that the the humanoid zanpaktou does look interesting, but I didn't watch it because I would be soooooo lost. sweatdrop

As for the manga, I just read the most recent four lastnight . . . O_O dayum. Finally got to see Tosen's vaizard mask and didn't realize he had a ressurection. Much surprises were had.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:51 am
You can watch the Unknown Tales of the Zanpakuto Arc at anytime without getting confused much. It's totally different from the main storyline.

Or rather maybe I can summarize it a bit for ye:

wahmbulance SPOILER ALERT wahmbulance

So, this weird dude named Muramasa who turns out to be the 'released' spirit of a zanpakuto previously owned by a long-forgotten member of the Kuchiki clan decides to take revenge upon Captain Commander Yamamoto-Genryuusai by 'releasing' the zanpakuto spirits and taking control of them. Obviously, Genryuusai's is the strongest fire-based spirit and Muramasa wants that power for himself, and he tries to release everyone's spirits, including Zangetsu from Ichigo, but he somehow wins a fight against Zangetsu and obtains him again, but not without going insane and turning all hollow because his 'limiter' (Zangetsu) was released. Muramasa sees this and tries to, you know, steal Ichigo's power, in order to obtain Ryuujin-Jakka. Meanwhile everyone else has problems with trying to re-obtain their 'released spirits'. There are lots of other deception, such as Byakuya's 'joining' with Muramasa and 'killing' Sode no Shirayuki.

Some things I did not expect:
Senbonzakura and Ruri'iro Kujaku are GUYS
Kirikaze is like a maniac killer, the reason why Shuuhei 'fears' his own weapon.
Minazuki is creepy.
Suzumebachi is tiny.
And: All zanpakutos have abilities that far surpass their owners', like Wabisuke, he moves FAST for a guy who's carrying a huge frikkin' cross on his back.

Anyway, I think that's about right . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:59 am
stare *shrug* I'll watch it when it comes on here, and until then enjoy the manga.  

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:50 am
Happy New Year Everybody!!!

w/ <3 ~from the Philippines!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:49 am
Here's to new beginnings in 2010! *clink*  

Cobalt

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:25 pm
and all that jazz! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:52 pm
Have a happy new year fae Scotland. Hope this year goes just as good or better than last.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

the whole nine yards

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:22 pm
Hello, all. o/ Newbie here. I actually joined a few weeks ago, but what with Christmas awesomeness and video games ffff devil survivor why so time-consuming ;A; and all, I kept forgetting to post an intro or join an RP. So, hello and happy New Year's!

Anyone making any resolutions?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:14 pm
I've already broken mine. No alcohol or chocolate.
Champagne truffle = two stones with one bird.

First welcome dance of the year goes to......Nine yards. Congratulations and welcome.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

the whole nine yards

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:46 pm
Articx-Frost
I've already broken mine. No alcohol or chocolate.
Champagne truffle = two stones with one bird.

First welcome dance of the year goes to......Nine yards. Congratulations and welcome.

Thank you. c:

Whoa, swearing off chocolate? That's brave of you. I mean, even if you've broken it already, it's the thought that counts, right? And it seems like resolutions are mostly made for the sake of having fun breaking them, anyway. c;

I'm vaugely considering swearing off my habit of staying up until 2 AM idly surfing the internet and watching re-runs of cheesy crime dramas, but I get the feeling that I'd break that just as quickly as you broke yours. So I'll probably just resolve to do something only slightly less silly, like eat five servings of vegetables a day.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:05 pm
Ha! I broke it at 5 past midnight. And yes, It is the thought that counts. That way I don't feel guilty. :3  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:05 pm
Hell, it's only 10:05 here . . . new year isn't for another two hours!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:09 pm
burning_eyes That means that I'm a year in the future...... *shudder*
It's 03:05 on 01/01/10 over here. :3 Well, Happy new years to everybody.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Mr Arc Rose

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:14 pm
Hello everyone, I am Arcana Bloodrose. I just joined not too long ago. I am actaully new to Gaia to be honestly.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3557 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games