Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:08 am

Koi walked in at the end of the kids story. "What a pathetic excuse for a death. What a good heart she could have had." Koi said as he walked over to the two. He then sat down beside them and looked up. "Come on. Humor me some." Koi said with an evil snicker.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:13 am

CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki couldn't help the tears from rolling. Her heart ached to know that someone so close to her had suffered in such away. She opened her mouth to consol him when another voice spoke up, his words were rude and terribly distasteful. Her head turned sending the white locks of hair spinning in a fury. A scowl furrowed her brows as the man walked over to them and rudely invited himself into the conversation. "Excuse you?" She hissed. This man had said something she found to be offensive and Aki wasn't going to let him get away with it.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:16 am

Koi then realized he may be getting into a fight so he made some seals and a clone was made. He then ate a Soldier Pill and laughed. "These things taste horrid." He laughed as he pulled out a note and a kunai and wrote down everything he needed to write. "Give this to the Raikage. Make sure you hit his desk!" Koi yelled. The clone grabbed the kunai with a note wrapped around it and ran away.

Koi then turned his attention to the girl. "What?" Koi said still sitting. He got up and looked at them both. "If you want to fight me, then do it one on one." Koi said with a grin. "I garuantee I'll come out alive... as for your fates... I'd be careful."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:22 am

User Image Vrail Hatake

------------------------------------------------------------------

Vrail vainshed and appeared in a flash behind Koi "No You'd better be careful." He said in a Hutched down postition, he Chakra Blades already in his hands. His eyes were not that of anger or of hatred, but of a deadly presence. He wasn't going to defend but kill.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:26 am

CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki stood up and gave a snort. The kid couldn't be any older than thirteen! And he thought he'd be able to kill her. The chunin of grass stood up and dusted her skirt off. She saw Vrail's movements and became quickly aware of his intent. It alarmed her how easily Vrail could switch into killing mode. I can't let him take it that far... The teenager returned her attention back to the kid waiting for him to make a move.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:35 am

((I have to go to work in about an hour... so if this is over by then just forget it and let him leave!))

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:39 am

Koi didn't even move when the person came behind him. "Me and the girl fight first. Then me and you." Koi said as he turned around to face the guy. "Owe, and you better be ready to kill me if you try to put on a scary look" Koi said as he looked at the male still. He then turned to the girl. "Would you like to 'spar'?" Koi asked the girl.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:53 am

"Actually, I'll need to take a 'rain'check. If you know what I mean." Koi said with a simple wink. He then left the area and headed for Rain.

Zombie Swagger

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:00 pm

User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail stood up, spinning his chakra blades, he put this away. He nodded at Koi and then went over to Aki "We better head back to Kusa. We might be late to the Jounin Exams."

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:36 pm

User Image

*Hanzo arrived at the Cloud Training grounds, this was simply a shortcut to a place he was trying to go to. He walked threw it and would take out anybody who stood in his path. Finally as Hanzo continued to walk a grass Anbu member stood in the way of the path leading out of the training grounds.*

"Move it kid"

Dark-Ninja70

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:41 pm

User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail looked over his shoulder, his white hair bouncing on his head in the breeze. He was already in a bad mood, for Koi had insulted his heritage and his life. Vrail stood tall and proud, as he squared himself with the unknown ninja "Why would I do that when you can just walk around?" he spoke with madness.

((Grass ANBU))

Hatake Family Tanto
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:43 pm

User Image

*Hanzo merely shoved the young man aside and kept on walking.*

Dark-Ninja70

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:46 pm

User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail's anger turned to rage, as he stepped to the side. If his reactions already fast, with the thrill of a fight before, he threw 5 shruiken at the stranger. Then started preforming handsigns.

Hatake Family Tanto
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:54 pm

User Image

*All 5 shuriken struck Hanzo in the back but nearly seconds after he poofed into a log [Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)]. Hanzo re-appeared standing on top of a thick tree branch. He had his eternal mangekyou sharingan activated as he stared down at the young shinobi.*

Dark-Ninja70

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:00 pm

User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail didn't even see him vanish. It scared Vrail how fast this guy was, for vrail had alwasy used his speed as an upper hand and now he was fight someone that was even faster. He looked up in the tree, seeing the man he quickly preformed his jutsu "Kusaton: Shyushi Karamari (Grass Element: Seed Entangle)" with an icey sweat running down his face and back, of fear. The leaves of the grass shot up from all directions, aiming to catch Hanzo by the legs and arms.

((By hyper-accelerating the growth rate of a seed, a user will concentrate the chakra into the seed and shoot it at a target. Once the seed hits something, regardless of who or what that is, the seed soon unravels and many vines wrap around the target's arms and legs, thus restricting their movement greatly.))

Hatake Family Tanto
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games