Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:59 pm
Fayte's long purple hair blew in the wind as he lifted his hand up to look in his palm as if he was holding something. " ...1 year...it's almost been a year and still my powers haven't returned in the slightest bit. But I guess it's not so bad everything in life has been simple...for the most part. " He said with a small laugh. Being a Celestial Guardian had it's ups and downs but it was a good way to spend his apparant last life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:06 am
Lunia closed her eyes and nodded, smiling. "I know, it really is perfect..." she said, opening her eyes and looking at Ricky now, she leant towards him and rested her head on his shoulder, smiling so brightly as she had never been so happy in her life. As they sat on their seats she kept her hand in his, and looked at him again. "Looks like everything turned out, to be perfect..." she said, smiling at him. Placing her hand discreetly on her stomach.  

xLulie

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:32 am
Riko had taken Kessaris' hand, standing quickly. "Don't pass out. You look like your going to. Just relax, I won't bite." She giggled a little and pushed him out so he could go stand at the alter. Riko waited in the hall, closing her eyes. Many things had changed, lives rebuilt, lives made. Yet she didn't feel accomplished of a later date.

Alyss seemed distracted, looking at Siofa who was sitting quietly in her lap. She played with her curly hair and sighed, thinking about something way totally different. "Yeah... I hope they enjoy it too..." She bit her lip, the things she knew, the things she never thought would happen. She was getting older and she would be gone in a matter of time, somethings not really catching like they were supposed to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:41 am
Kessaris walked out in front of every one, waving as he passed. Through his teeth, he said lowly,"Feel like my legs are made of rubber..." After walking the green mile, he reaches the alter where a familiar face greets him. In the front row is Alastor sitting beside Chelan, Samara and Nephilis. He was given some hope then. Kessaris looks back down the aisle as the man asks him question after question, he just replies, "I do."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:51 am
Riko had made it to the alter, looking out of the corner of her eye to see Alyss with Siofa, noticing she was distracted. She noticed something move and then a woman sat next to Alyss, cheering her up instantly. It was someone familiar, she could tell but she couldn't place it. She smiled and the woman smiled back, waving a little. Riko looked at Kessaris, smiling brightly as she replies, "I do."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:52 am
Lunia cried, tears of happiness though. "Wow, marriage is such a wonderful thing..." she said, looking at Ricky smiling gently as she wiped her eyes. She stole a quick kiss from him and then continued to watch the wedding with such happiness. Seeing her mother and father across the aisle she looked at Nephilis and slightly smiled, chuckling that she was getting all teary. Her other hand was still resting on her stomach.  

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:07 am
"I don't think I have to see aura to know that everyone is excited..." Kessaris spoke while his eyes scanned the area. Even his enimies had become friends even if temporary. Everything had fallen into place as if planned and in his mind echoed the words "You may now kiss the bride." Kessaris gives his full attention to Riko before removing the veil over her face and sifting his fingers through her hair. He gives a smile and whispers, "I love you." He then kisses her, garnering a rolling cheer from the crowd of people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:21 am
Riko kissed Kessaris back, her hands on his shoulders and neck. She felt the kiss end and she smiled, breathing out. "I've waited so long for that." Riko whispered, blushing as she took his hand, turning down to walk down the isle. "Riko Shale... It feels different." She started to walk down the isle with Kessaris in hand.  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:29 am
Kendal smiled as they said their i do's. He then looked at Alyss "You seem distracted is somthing wrong" He asked. He frowned knowing she wasn't telling him somthing. Deron smiled and clapped his hands "Yay!" He yelled while laughing. He then looked at Alyss "mama not happy?" He asked.

Ricky smiled "It is isn't it" He said refering to her last comment. He gave her a kiss back "I love you" He said to her. He followed her eyes and saw Nephilis and smiled as well. He then looked at her "Who knows maybe some day we can be married as well" He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:34 am
Alyss looked away from the woman that was sitting right next to her. "I'm happy. I was just thinking, sorry. Mom is happy Deron." She watched as the two happy newly weds walk down the isle. "Oh... she is so beautiful."  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:39 am
Kendal smiled "That she is" He said. He then looked back at Alyss "If your sure your fine" He said. Deron smiled "Otay mama" He said. He then looked at Kessaris and Riko as they walked by "Bye bye Riko bye bye Kess" He said. Deron squirmed trying to give them a hug while Kendal tried to hold him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:43 am
"So, where do you suppose we go for our honeymoon?" Asks Kessaris. "We should try to view the beauty of Silicia this time without a war."

Marcove nods to Kessaris and he passes, then looks over to Jean. "Maybe we should actually get married this time. At least that way, if we split up again, you get half." He sits back and chuckles lightly, still watching his son progress down the aisle.  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:53 am
Riko smiled and was about to say something to Kessaris until she stopped at the mysterious woman, watching her stand. Riko hugged her, knowing who it was now. The lady hugged her back, a tear coming down her cheek. "Thank you..." She whispered to the lady and then woman nodded, sitting back down. Riko took Kessaris' hand and continued to walk, thinking. "Silicia? Wait didn't you ask me out there?" She looked at Kessaris, a small smirk on her face. "But that would be nice."

Alyss watched and then looked at Kendal, Siofa glared at Deron. "I promise. Siofa stop glaring." She looked at her daughter as she looked up at her. "Alright mom." She said softly, turning her head towards Deron.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:59 am
Kendal looked at Alyss and smiled "alright" He said. Deron looked at Soifa and stuck out his toung "Naaa" He said. Kendal looked down at Deron "Be nice" He said. Deron frowned "Yes Daddy" He said. Deron looked at Siofa "Sorry sissy" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:03 am
Siofa just seem to look away, not dealing with his idioticy. Alyss smiled and watched, thinking it was cute. "Kendal... I've already told you why their hair is red right?" She asked, smiling as she looked at her husband.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff