Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:48 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan sighed softly and grinned up at the jet. "Well, do you like it?" They didn't have time for talking they were being nudged onto the jet. He took his seat across from Ravin and glanced over at the bed. It was beautiful. "This is really nice," He commented, holding her hands in his. "Hey, gorgeous, are you alright?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:14 am

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageRavin gathered her long skirts into her hands and swept up the stairs into the jet. She glanced over all the high tech gear and entertainment. She wasn't used to it. A plane was something she had never been on before. The only time she was traveled was by foot. Otherwise, she had taken a ship to the New World. Ravin swallowed hard and sat down nervously.

Dylan gathered her hands in his. She nodded gently. "This is too much," Ravin murmured. "Veronica went overboard this time. I don't know how I'm going to pay her back."

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

[[ugh, I feel like my posts are getting crappier. This has gotta be the CRAPPIEST ever.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:39 am
|| Evo, that post really didn't suck -huggles- heart ||

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:48 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled softly and went to che k the bedroom, making sure everything was ready. As well as checking on Veronica's present. A cute black and white bunny, since neither of them were vegitarians. But just to make sure she knew spot, as he affectionally called it, wasn't dinner he had tied a small red bow around it.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:59 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica looked over herself. She stared at the mirror for what felt like hours. Every scar was harder to see now, every print her dad left had faded that much more during her change. But she still knew where every single one was.
And then there was the newest member of her scar collection. The scar on her right shoulder from Hunter. The bruise on her cheek had long since faded but the scaring on her shoulder, she could faintly see. Which suprised her, but then again Hunter was strong. Very strong. So it wasn't too suprising.

She ran her fingertip over the spot before sighing. That day would hang over them for the rest of forever. But right now, she was happy because Hunter was happy.
She tightened the towel around her body and turned to walk out of the bathroom.
She wandered down the hall, but it only took a few moments before she caught the scent of something new. A...Hmm. It was an animal, but she had no idea what kind.
Veronica smiled and continued down the hallway to Hunters room, walking at an almost human pace.
She turned down the next hall, tracking the scent of hunter and the animal easily. "Hunter? Babe?" She called as she got closer to the room.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:02 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan chuckled softly. "Raye, babe, you know Veronica does not expect you to pay her back at all." He kissed the back of her hands. "This was for you. This entire day was for you." He smiled. "Because we all love you and you deserve to have this day be perfect."

And the day wasn't even over. "I don't know where we're headed but flying isn't so bad. I actually enjoy it a lot. So its like.. I'm sharing one of my favorite things with you. Okay? Flying is one of those things." He was rambling now.
But in his rambling, he was trying to calm her.

-Evo hush! that was not crappy!-  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:50 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned and picked up the bunny Being careful not to kill it by mistake, it was a delicate little thing. Holding it behind his back he walked out into the hallway, still wrapped in a towel, to see Veronica sniffing him out. His eyes focused in on the scar on her shoulder for a moment and he sighed, but then smiled again. Determined to be happy for her. "I got you a present!" he called happily.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:54 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica turned to go inside just as Hunter came out and she watched as his eyes travled to her shoulder. Her hand flew to it, covering it up quickly. She grinned. "A present?" Her hand fell off of her shoulder and she pecked him on the cheek. "But I didn't get you anything babe," Wait, what was...He got her an animal? Maybe her nose was off today.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:01 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed when she covered her shoulder. But he smiled again. "You didn't have to get me anything love. Your a present enough." He kissed her softly, still with one hand behind his back, before bringing the bunny out with a flourish. "Ta-da!! See, isn't he cute?!" he cooed softly, stroking the rabbits fur.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:15 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled, a small giggle escaping her lips. "As are you babe, you didn't-" She stopped as he kissed her and then he brought out the bunny. "Aww!" She scooped him up into her arms and kissed his tiny nose. "Hunter! He is soooo cute!" She grinned like a little kid. She had never had a pet before. Her dad would never allow it.

Veronica looked up at Hunter, her eyes gleaming with love. "You're the best babe!" She held the bunny with one hand while kissing Hunter fully on the lips and holding him with the other.
"Does he have a name already?" She looked down at the animal, cooing at him softly.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:41 pm

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageShe tilted her head to the side. "I feel inclined to," she said a little louder. "I mean... I want to do something for her. I just don't know what."

Dylan kissed the back of her hands. Ravin's lips curved into a soft smile. "It was also for you. I never asked you to propose to me, but you did. This makes it yours as well."

She glanced around the fancy jet and bit her lip. "Flying?" Ravin whispered shakily. She swallowed again. "Okay..." She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face into his neck. "I'm scared."

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:23 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled as she cooed at the animal, kissing her back before answering her. "Weelll. Not technically but I've been calling her spot. At least it smells like a her.." he shrugged and petted the little bunny. Surprisingly a rabbit was one of the few animals that wasn't fazed by a vampire. And cougars... But that would be a bit much for a house so close to the general population.. Maybe when they moved to Australia... He grinned and wrapped both arms around her, being careful of spot, and gave her a hug. "Do you like her?"

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:40 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Oh," Veronica tilted the bunny upside down, looking under it. "Hmm. How do you know? Boy bunnys have penises hanging out right?" She laughed lightly. Well, it didn't seem to have any boy parts. She shrugged and nodded. "Spots a cute name," She smiled up at him, her eyes gleaming with love for him. Veronica turned in his arms, so he could hold her from behind. That way Spot wouldn't get crushed or anything. She nodded. "Yep, she's adorable!" She giggled.
"I've always wanted a pet," She said, dream like. "I love you Hunter," She grinned, smiling at the bunny in her arms. "You have food and a cage and shtuffs for her right?" She pressed a small kiss to the animal.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:45 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan shook his head. "Its your day Raye, I'm the guy. And duh you didn't have to ask me. I did it because I wanted to." He bit back saying that she hadn't had to say yes. Because he was not starting a fight tonight.

"And as for Ronnie, she did this for you. I would say for us, but you know it was for you. They both hate me. But thats not important." He shook his head again and held her, moving her over to the bed in the jet. They had already taken off. "Shh, see look. We've already taken off. We're fine."

-Evo hush! that was not crappy!-  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:09 pm

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageShe smiled forcefully. There was a strange feeling in her gut as the plane lifted off from the ground. Ravin swallowed hard. Dylan moved her over to the bed, holding her close. Ravin closed her eyes and laid back down onto the bed. She breathed deeply in and out. Emily was peacefully kicking at her bladder. She laughed softly to herself.

"Uggh," she groaned. "Flying... Damn those Wright brothers."

Ravin shook her head. Fear and nausea blended together. She buried her head into the blankets.

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games