Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

-Deathly Destruction-

Gracious Informer

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:04 am
Hello, everyone. My name is Death. Yes......Death.

I've been writing here and there for awhile, most of it admittedly crap, but when I deem something good, boy is it good. Problem with that is then my 'perfect works' (which only form once in a blue moon- much like my lamentable drawing abilities) then become impossible to critique because I don't listen very well once I've already deemed a piece as just about perfect.

Luckily, only one of those such pieces exists right now, and it's in the writing arena under the title of "Bad Timing". Please go check it out and let me know what you think of it there. /shameless plug

I tend to write about realistic fantasy, if that makes any sense. I consider Anne Rice, and also some of Robin McKinley's books, to be realistic fantasy. If its presentation is so good as to make you second guess your own reality for what you know to be a fiction, then it's good realistic fantasy. That's my aim for the most part, to make you second-guess your own reality in favour of mine. Only time will tell if I'll be able to succeed at that.

Nice meeting you all. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:02 pm
Welcome, death!

Wow that just seems kind of odd to say. Haha.

But we are very glad to have you in the guild!

Spastic waffles
Captain

-Deathly Destruction-

Gracious Informer

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:22 pm
Spastic waffles
Welcome, death!

Wow that just seems kind of odd to say. Haha.

But we are very glad to have you in the guild!

Thanks! smile

And really, you can call me whichever amalgamation of my name you like. Deathly, DD, and one special friend of mine calls me Deadest (to explain would take a few lines), but I generally sign things Death- regardless, it's whatever floats your boat. :B  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:01 pm
Hey there, I'm Glenn!  

Xahmen
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:19 am
Hi Glenn!

Welcome to Infinite Possibilities!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:19 pm
Waffles, that's Zahman. :]

And welcome Death.

Unrelated note: college is kicking me in the head... with cleets.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:46 pm
Tak-Jak
Waffles, that's Zahman. :]

And welcome Death.

Unrelated note: college is kicking me in the head... with cleets.
That little brat.

@Z: : P

I guess it would help if I paid attention to signatures. XD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:37 am
I'm Torako, I'm 18 and I love to create characters and situations for different characters and see how it will play out. I do have several stories I'm working on. One of them is a children's book, and a couple in which would be novels which would be scifi... My computer imploded and killed a lot of stuff I had worked on...I still have the hard drive...so maybe someday I will get it all back!  

Torako Hanataka

9,925 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:59 am
Aww that's rough, I hope you do get it back!

Welcome to the guild! smile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:56 am
Ohayo Fellow Guildians!
My name is Kera but you may call me Ana. I am 20 years old and I am a Sophmore at Zane State College in Ohio. I am currently taking on an Art degree until I can find a different college so I can get my English Degree.
I love to read, write, and draw.
I am currently working on my very first Novel. It has roughly 100 pages before it is complete, but unfortunately, I have come to a bit of a block...
I have been writing this book for roughly 3 years, and I'd love to get it finished. when you see my work around here, and you have a few ideas, don't be afraid to throw them my way. <3
I'll need somebody to put in the Acknowledgement and Dedications. wink  

Anarus

Eloquent Lunatic

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:50 pm
Welcome Ana!!!

ST LOUIS BLUES BEAT DETROIT RED WINGS 4-3 IN SEASON OPENER!!!
biggrin biggrin biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Hello fine people. I am Pixie/Jess/Demonic Mistress/-insert the many other nicknames I have here-
You can call me whatever floats your boat, seeing as it seems that everybody tends to give me some form of nickname after they talk to me a bit.

Anyways, I wanted to join this guild mainly to get criticism on my writing and on a book I am currently working on(sorta...I have like one page done XD) and to meet other people who are aspiring writers as well.

I have been writing things since I could, well, write legibly. It wasn't until a few years ago that I decided I should do something with my passion, seeing as I have a skill for it. I am often inspired by music, mainly due to the best friend I have had for most of my life(Ill probably mention him pretty often, seeing as we are glue together XD).

I fail at introductions, and most likely will start rambling if I move on, so I shall stop here.

User Image

LovablexHatred

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:21 pm
HI! Welcome! heart We're a bit slow during school, especially around this time. Midterms, you know. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:35 pm
Hello,

I'm Luis.
I'm from Puerto Rico and I'm twenty years old.

Writing is more than a hobby to me.
Its a part of who I am.
I can't say I'm very well experienced, but I'm still writing and writing and writing so I can get better.
I'm getting all the help I can and making excellent use of it as possible.

I'm studying to be a writer, so it should be my best bet.

I'm very ambitious.

I want to be reconigzed as one of the greatest writer's that has ever lived.

It sounds foolish, but I always aim high, and begin low.

I'm in a rough one.  

XI S i l v e r IX

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:33 pm
Welcome to both of you! Glad to have you in the guild. smile  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games