Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:57 pm
^_^ You're welcome...*laughs at pat* (I don't think that their is a fancy way.....)

Well thats good.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:14 pm
*takes out deep frier* O.o  

Mr pat-pie

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:17 pm
O.o.....*eats it* O_O OWWWWWW! HOT OIL!!!!!! *sob*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:31 pm
Joe takes his mouth off Pat's arm, "did you just eat a whole deep frier?" "Did it taste yummy?" Cain asked, "I wish I had one, share next time!"

I found Hairy Houdini (lol, I said hairy instead of harry) and he is back in his cage, I need a better lid but I got the lid with the tube and pulled the tube up as much as I could (it couldn't come off all the way) but it'll do until I find a better lid.  

Cain Wolfbane

Silent Bard

20,775 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Team Moira 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:34 pm
Gah......yes.......>.> Ow........it hurts...........Sure Cain, I'll share next time....... stare

Thats good....XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:49 pm
"I figured out what to add to Joe's insane title! He is now Joe, the talking giant flying magic necromancer fire breathing demon barracuda of Doom!" "Wait, wha?" Joe asked, perplexed by Cain's sudden outburst. Then Joe hiccuped and fire came out of his mouth, and hit Pat.  

Cain Wolfbane

Silent Bard

20,775 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Team Moira 200

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:52 pm
stare You could have told me that before I ate a friggen deep fryer! gonk I don't think a talking giant flying magic necromancer fire breathing demon barracuda of Doom would burn as easy....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:02 pm
"It didn't come to me until after you ate it, I am spontanious" Cain replied. "Cain never thinks before giving me new titles, if something he likes comes into his deranged mind he puts it in. There was a time when I was just Joe the baracuda but then..."  

Cain Wolfbane

Silent Bard

20,775 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Team Moira 200

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:06 pm
k den *takes out liquid nitrogen*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:06 pm
stare ..............Random question: So.......any other things I should know about your voices Cain? sweatdrop  

Dagger1819

Cain Wolfbane

Silent Bard

20,775 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:17 pm
"By voices do you mean the people and non-people in my head or specifically stuff like Joe that act as a second person in stuff like this?" "His head has a lot of stuff, nothing that comes close to a brain but that just means there is even more room." Joe said with a smirk. "And Pat? in my long title, the talking giant flying magic necromancer fire breathing demon barracuda of Doom, something between magic and demon should help against liquid nitrogen."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:20 pm
Cain Wolfbane
"By voices do you mean the people and non-people in my head or specifically stuff like Joe that act as a second person in stuff like this?" "His head has a lot of stuff, nothing that comes close to a brain but that just means there is even more room." Joe said with a smirk. "And Pat? in my long title, the talking giant flying magic necromancer fire breathing demon barracuda of Doom, something between magic and demon should help against liquid nitrogen."

Things like Joe 3nodding ........And the people and non-people in your head, I guess... >.>; Anything I should know about any of them? =3  

Dagger1819

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:27 pm
should and will is two different things twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:28 pm
"Joe is the only one I keep with me in chatrooms and forums, most of the stuff in my head say they have a life, I dont know how but they do and they have better things to do than waste their lives in chatrooms but Joe sticks with me because it beats living in my head." "Chatrooms and forums or Cain's head? Really, what would you pick?" Joe said, it's hard to read his expresion since he's a baracuda.  

Cain Wolfbane

Silent Bard

20,775 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Team Moira 200

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:29 pm
Mr pat-pie
should and will is two different things twisted

stare *takes it away, and throws you into a lake*  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games