Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:09 am
Kendal looked at her a slight sign of sadness in his face "Yeah you said it had somthing to do with Helios or somthing like that" He said. He wondered what was the point of bringing this up again. He realy didn't like to talk about it. "What about it?" He asked. Deron just smiled at Siofa not paying attention to their conversation. "You can't stay mad at me" He said playfully and he gave her a hug when she looked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:13 am
"I believe so." Kessaris said, entering the main hallway. "I'd be a nice place to visit. We are VIPs, so anywhere is open to us." Looking to the sky, he continues,"The world is our oyster. Anywhere we want to go, we can..."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:31 am
Alyss kissed him on the lips, taking his hand. "Just trying to remember. Kendal don't be sad. I'm yours and you don't have to worry about anything. Whats with the faces?" She asked, looking worried.

Riko smiled and wrapped her arms around his arm. "We still have to govern our nations love. But really I wouldn't mind going anywhere with you." She whispered, looking up at Kessaris as she walked with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:34 am
Kendal hid the sadness from his face "It's nothing just sort of a sensitive spot for me thats all" He said. He put on a smile and looked at Deron who was now hugging his sister and at the same time doing it to tease her. He laughed slightly "I know that no matter what that you love me and that these kids will always be mine" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:09 pm
Keliah stood there looking at the two exchange vows. She took out a handkerchif as she wiped her eyes. This was a beautiful moment and she couldnt be more happier for her brother.

Jean looked at Marcove and rolled her eyes. "Half of what?" she said teasingly. "Well I think we can do it right this time" she stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:56 am
Lunia smiled and looked at Ricky, "I love you too, Ricky... more than anything..." she said as she then chuckled and nodded in agreement. "I wouldn't get married to anyone else..." she said, turning back to see Keliah, who she had become even closer with now, she waved and winked. Before she then turned back to watch the wedding take place, thinking it was such a wonderful thing.  

xLulie

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces