Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:44 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:44 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and nodded, leading her down the hall to an entire room for the little bunny, complete with dirt and everything. "She is going to be spoiled rotten." he chuckled and gently took the rabbit from her, rubbing his nose against the cute fluffy creatures he set Spot down in the room and patted it gently as it began to hope around. He grinned and closed the gate that led to the entrance.

Then he turned around to face Veronica and wrap her in a proper hug, kissing her hungrily for a moment. "I have another present for you love." he teased softly and led her to the bedroom, stopping outside the door so she could go in first.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:49 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica followed Hunter down the hallway and into the room. The entire room was filled with everything that a bunny could possibly want and need.
She grinned as he took her from her. She leaned over, giving the animals back a quick peck before he set her down and closed the gate.
"Aww! Baby, she's like...like our own little baby!" She gleamed. Yeah, like their own child, only ...not so baby-like. But more pet-like.
Ah hell. "Kind of." She shrugged, still smiling.

Hunter swivled around and hugged her to him, kissing her like crazy. She tried to deepen the kiss just as he pulled away, taking her back ot the bedroom. "More presents? Is it Christmas?" She laughed lightly as he stepped aside. She inhaled deeply, raising an eyebrow to him before pushing the door open.

The room was beautiful, just as gorgeously decorated as the bathroom. The rose petals outlined the bedspred and she turned aniouxsly towards Hunter. "This is beautiful," She turned quickly again, looking around the room. Candles (I'm assuming hereXD) lit up the room as she stepped inside.
Veronica bit down on her bottom lip, grinning. "Well, Well Hunter," She giggled softly. "You truly outdid yourself," She turned back around slowly. "But I have a suprise for you as well," She winked before dashing over to the closet and grabbing a bag from back in the bottom of it.

She giggled as she ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:33 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"I know," Dylan thought for a moment. "Did you ever meet them? Or like, anyone famous?"
He figured, being as old as she was, sdhe might have met someone he idolized.

Like, before they were famous or something.
That'd be ace.
Dylan stroked her back slowly as she buried her face. The stewardess walked by, asking if they needed anything and keeping her eyes off of them.
"Don't worry Miss, we won't be shaking the plane. She's pregnant."
"That never stops anyone dear," The lady was around, what? Mid Twenties.
Pretty too.

She flashed him a smile before Dylan told her they didn't need anything and she left them to be.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:03 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

That was kind of what he had hoped she would say when he first got the rabbit. She wanted something small and cute that would love her unconditionaly. The bunny filled the bill, even if it wasn't exactly the child that Veronica had expected. At least it was something.

She grabbed a bag from the closet and ran to the bathroom. Clothes? Seriously? Why couldn't she just stay in her towe?! He was still in his. Not that a guy culd really do much to dress up for such an occasion like a girl could, but still. He sighed and sat down on the bed, careful not to mess anything up just yet. Not that he could, there was enough rose petals there to make an actual bed. Maybe he had orevdone it a little. But hey! He was a guy after all.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:55 am
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

"Well old habits do die hard." He said at her violent statement. Crossing his arms he looked away. "Thank you...but it's all past to me. Who I am now is-" He was cut off by a kiss. God, Airi was kryptonite to him. And more so she stopped him from pulling back into himself.

Capturing the hand beneath his chin he kissed her knuckles and returned it to her side with a squeeze. "And you are my world." His eyes stared at her seductively from across the table. His eyes trailed over all her features. He wanted her, in more ways than one. But over anything he wanted to be a part of her world permanently.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:34 am
User ImageHer eyes smoldered right into his. Airi looked up into his eyes and was rendered breathless by the depth of passion that she saw there. She blushed softly as he kissed her knuckles. Hideaki returned her hand to her side, squeezing it affectionately. Airi licked her lips sensually and grinned. His eyes burned straight through her as he looked her over.

"What about this world?" she teased.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:42 am

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageShe groaned softly. The plane swerved and rocked. Every height seemed intensified. Ravin grit her teeth. "Anyone famous?" she echoed. Her lips curved into a thoughtful smile. She closed her eyes. Peace swept over her. She was no longer nauseous. "Oh yes."

Ravin rolled onto her back and looked up at him. His eyes were a bright, warm, and curious brown. She reached up a hand and stroked his warm cheek. "Edgar Allan Poe," she mentioned. "Genius. Pity he was slightly mad. It didn't help that he contracted rabies. But, oh, his writing. We understood each other. My favorite writer, and idol, was Emily Dickinson. She was a hermit like I was. She wrote poems in her house. She was very intelligent and very charming for someone who spent time alone."

Ravin closed her eyes. "Mhmm, I think I met Robert Frost once. I definitely met William Shakespeare while on the streets of London. Sweet man and very thoughtful. Queen Elizabeth loved him."

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:40 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:59 pm
redface  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:50 am
razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:50 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:04 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica pulled out the lingerie and slipped it on.
Yeah, just being in her towel would be easier but this was way more fun. She slipped into the outfit and looked in the mirror. She wiped the makeup off her face, that had ran from the water. And she ran her fingers through her wet, messy hair.

After she was finished, which only took a few seconds, she stepped out of the bathroom slowly and saw Hunter sitting on the bed. "Hey stud," She smirked over at him before walking over, slowly for a vampire. Her body moved gracefully still as she stradled over him, sitting in his lap.
Her teeth grabbed his ear gently, as she nibbled on it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:07 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned and moved his hands to run down her shoulder and down her sides to her a**, squeezing it gently. She nibbled on his ear and he chuckled a bit, letting her have her fun. She was the "deprived" one after all.

||XD||

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:27 am
heart  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games