Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

SilverSongSword

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:55 pm
Hey all. Sarah here, English major and wannabe author. I'm a big SFF fan, and I write poetry and comic scripts as well. My favorite author is Dan Simmons and my (extremely) guilty pleasure is Christopher Paolini. I've written some fanfic, but I'm trying to get out of that, because it's freaking addictive. I'm available to critique short pieces in depth, though I don't guarantee I'll return them in a timely manner.

I'm interested in trying to do an online workshop on poetry if anyone is interested.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
Hello! I'm Riley, 17 years old. I live in Ireland, and I was born there. Where? Not saying. I enjoy writing poetry, prose (though I usually can't think of anything for them. . .), RP's, and stories.  

Tonic -x- Immobility

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:21 pm
Hey everyone! Welcome to the guild! Post lots or at least try to! XD~ mrgreen heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:12 am
Welcome, welcome! Always glad to see new faces. smile

I'm waffles, your ruled-forever-by-seventeen-hour-semesters captain.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Flakkky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:27 pm
Er well hello its nice to be here so where should I start. I guess I can say I'm a hopeful writer whose been embarking on this project of mine. A story I had in mind and I wanted other people to see it a read it. So spent some time looking for guilds after failing in the big Writer's forum and I end up here. So...hi XD my story is A Bloody Road I'll post it soon  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:06 pm
YAY  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Kookyfan

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:41 pm
Hello!My name is Trisha and I am 15 currently in high school.^.^I love to write and hope to become and author after I graduate college.:3 I want to be the best out there and I hope to achieve it. I love to write long stories and short stories,but I do struggle a lot with the short stories since I usually write a whole bunch.I have a terrible habit that my friends very much dislike,and that's editing everything I see or read.They say I point out every mistake I see whether it's in spelling or in punctuation.They don't complain when I have to edit their papers though.<.< I love to meet new people who love to read and write.I always love to hear people's opinion on my writing. ^.^ That's all for now. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:43 am
Welcome! To both of you.  

Spastic waffles
Captain

iamWanderlust626

Spirited Elder

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:59 am
Hello.. My name is Keinan. I live in Scotland, having been born and raised there. I've enjoyed writing since I was about 8.. so that's about 18 years now.. (do the math to get my age wink )

I tend to write more stories, than anything eslse, though I love to write poetry as well. I'm a literate RPer, but literacy isn't something to be only performed in a RP.. Not to me, anyway. [drama=start] *falls to knees and raises fists into the air* It's a way of life! [/drama--end] *gets up and dusts off*

And... CUT!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:09 am
Scotland!?!?!?! (EXCITEMENT!)

Hi! Welcome to the guild!

We're a bit slow right now, but feel free to put some stuff up or look around, okay? (And tell your friends! We're REALLY slow right now! (But that's okay!))  

Serenity Reed
Crew

charbookwyrm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:41 pm
Hi!

Nice to see someone around from my time zone razz As Serenity/Emily says, we're a bit slow these days, but we're a friendly bunch when we're around. I'm looking forward to seeing what you write in your way of life! razz  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:50 pm
Yes, yes very slow indeed.
Most of us hit that college blah stage in life and it is a hostile takeover.

But you are most welcome to invite any and all. Welcome Welcome.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:57 pm
Yes, like Tak said. College=hostile takeover.

And despite being on Christmas "break" I'm so busy the next two weeks that it might not even matter...I still might not be around a lot. But I promise to try!!! AND I have a wonderful song idea that once I get time to sit down and write it will definitely be going up here. smile

But now that I'm done ranting...WELCOME TO INFINITE POSSIBILITIES!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:27 am
Hey. I'm "Welcome to my sweet 666" But you can call me Zael or Lokael or whatever if it's easier. (Characters from a story I'm writing.)
I'm a novice writer. My favorite music is gothic stuff, Industrial and Power metal.
HIM is probably my favorite band, hence my name.
Favorite book series is Sword Of Truth by Terry goodkind.
Currently writing a story. Almost done it I think but wanted to show people here to see what they thought. (It's not edited, by the way I'm not too worried about that.)
Hmm.. I'm a gamer too. Love my xbox. And my godly computer. Usuaully listening to music and playing games.
Games I've been playing lately : Crisis, Borderlands, DeadSpace. I want to continue Silent hill 5 again. *sigh* It isn't as good as 1 though.
Writing. Oh, and I watch Supernatural alot. (A show)
Anyways..
Thank you for letting me join this epic group.  

Welcome to my sweet 666

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:10 pm
He said it! He said epic! YAY

Welcome to the group!  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games