Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3572 3573 3574 3575 3576 3577 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

ashleita_roseita

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:04 pm
Haha...well if it helps my name is Ashley. 3nodding

Hey if you dont mind could you look over "Woodlen High RP" for me and tell me if there is anything missing or something I did wronge...you dont have to if you dont want.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:56 am
Hey EKA.
I'm currently trying to promote my friends offensive soft rock album, Dinner Is ruined. pm me if any of you want it.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

ashleita_roseita

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:59 pm
I have a poll on my RP that asks if my RP idea is good and so far 3 people voted but 2 people said no crying . Is there any advice that I can get? I have had my RP up for about 5 days and no one except my friend has been RPing on it...please help me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:09 pm
Give it some more time. Many people have exams around this time, so the guild is much slower than usual.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:49 pm
Guild-wide RPs are designed to be a Mass RP, like Endtimes. I envision something that everybody will enjoy, and can use several threads to go for different parts of the world.

Must have been a glitch for me. oh well, I's bettah now.

This is still the tail end of the slowest time of the year. Give it a bit, ashford. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:01 pm
to true i remember the mass rp that had to do with the school and mutant poers  

AlwynRowanwind

ashleita_roseita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:35 am
Ok...thanks for the advice! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:51 pm
hey whats up. Im not new to this guild (ive actually been in for a while) but its been a long time since ive shown my face around here sweatdrop

So i though i reintroduce myself. My name is brandon ive been rping for several years now and i started my own rp guild about a year ago, and im hoping to get into some roleplays here as well.  

drag0ntamer

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

s i m p l y saku

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:20 pm
/pokes the thread/

So I'm kinda new to this Guild.. And the title said to introduce myself here.
So I'll do just that. biggrin

I'm Saku and I obviously like to role play. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:03 pm
Hi there! I think this is where new members introduce themselves, right?
My name is Becca and I love to role play. I haven't much lately due to lack of internet access, but I don't have that problem now. I think... Anyway, I look forward to rp-ing with you!

heart Becca heart  

Becka333

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:18 pm
AlwynRowanwind
to true i remember the mass rp that had to do with the school and mutant poers

I miss Galvan still . . . it was so successful, and would have been perfect. Still, it lived a good life, and the sequel became a debacle the likes of which I can only describe as 'biblical.' I would adore remaking it, but none seem up to the task. In fact, all the characters, plotline, and information for such is still in the Archives subforum. Goodness knows I still want to play the character I made for Galvan II . . . crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:30 pm
Welcome Just! XD

I remember the sequel, I applied but yeah it kinda died. I was confuzzled at the time...and very sad  

DarkScarlettVixen

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:11 pm
For 18 months . . . literally a year and a half, the creator of Galvan promised to provide a sequel. She kept on saying how it was almost ready, and then we had a major falling out. When she left, all hope of her making good on her promise left with her. Such was a sad day for me, and for the guild. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:55 am
My little nav bar thing at the bottom of the screen is gone. How annoying.

EDIT: And by 'gone' I mean 'unstyled in a bunch of nearly useless links'.  

Panpear

ashleita_roseita

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:20 pm
Hello all new people! If you could do you think you could check out my RP "Woodlen High" and please give me some advise on how I can make the RP more interesting?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3572 3573 3574 3575 3576 3577 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games