Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3573 3574 3575 3576 3577 3578 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:49 pm
@ Ashford - Whee... Starting to verge from shameless advertising to almost pathetic. Not there yet but definetly on the path.
And now I feel bad but I feel it needs to be said.

On the plus side, for a newbie to Gaia and roleplaying, it's not bad to start with. I'm going to suggest joining another Rp to keep yourself from getting bored waiting.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:03 pm
I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me...

Oh look, I'm new. x3

Hello everyone. I'm looking forward to being active in this guild! Call me Aly if you wish. For some odd reason, most people tend to get my username wrong (I don't get why either). xD Aly's just simpler. 3nodding

Obviously I love to role play. xD I probably won't do anything besides fantasy. Anything modern, futuristic, or high school-ish just doesn't appeal to me. Though, I may do some scifi if I think I'd be good at it. But I doubt I will be. >.< Pretty much the only thing I'm good at is fantasy. xD I have a thing for vampires. x3 That'll probably be obvious if you role play with me. xD

I'm a full time college student, but only have two classes at the campus. Three online, so I'm home often. I don't have a social life outside the internet since I moved several hours away from everyone who could possibly distract me from my online time. That's why I was so desperate to find a good role playing guild. xD I've been role playing on Gaia since '05, mostly in a guild with a small group of friends, but they all have lives now, so it's slow going in there. I tried the BT, but... >.> Yeah, I won't go there.

And in an attempt to make new friends, I brought cookies! x3
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
You like chocolate chip, right?

...Do as I say, and I will be your slave.

Alybrylla

ashleita_roseita

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:29 pm
Articx-Frost
@ Ashford - Whee... Starting to verge from shameless advertising to almost pathetic. Not there yet but definetly on the path.
And now I feel bad but I feel it needs to be said.

On the plus side, for a newbie to Gaia and roleplaying, it's not bad to start with. I'm going to suggest joining another Rp to keep yourself from getting bored waiting.

stare Yes it was rude...I am not going to start anything that is meaningless so I am just going to leave it at that.

I am trying to RP with others and I have actually joined one RP.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:32 pm
4laugh Hello Aly....OOOOooooooooo I want a cookie!!!!!  

ashleita_roseita

Alybrylla

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:55 pm
I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me...

=3
Feel free to take one. ^o^
They're crunchy and delicious!

...Do as I say, and I will be your slave.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:31 am
*has a fruit salad in front of her, and munches*

Hi. I'm Ghost of the Titanic, though, I prefer Ghosty. Its so much simpler. I know, typical American, shortening things, but oh well. I love writing and reading. I'm currently in a few Roleplays, though my life is a little clustered and I am not active enough; at least not to my liking.

I am currently studying to work in the medical field and I am a Psychiatric Nursing Assistant (yes, I work with crazy people, but I'm crazy, too, so it all works out) down in the Valley, Texas. I live on an island and love it.

I am online a lot, and I also have internet on my phone. I am obsessed with being online and computers and the like and I am fairly computer literate. My mom has been trying to talk me into a business administration degree because I'm good with programs, but I dunno that I want to sit behind a desk and push papers.

I love a lot of different kinds of roleplays. I would have joined the "White Padded Rooms" roleplay, but alas, I was too late.

I love: vampires, psychos, darkness, green, pandas (my Shih Tzu is named Panda xD), soft things, knee-high & thigh-high socks, puppies, owls, graphic t-shirts, slippers, pajamas, computers, guys, beaches, bicycle rides, walks, cell phones, hair ribbons, dreams, hand sanitizer, music (mostly rock & country, but some rap/hip-hop/pop and other types), books, the Library in "The Beauty and the Beast", and many other things.

I dislike: idiots, illiterate people (who had the opportunity to be literate), chat/l33t speak, bugs&insects, jam/jelly, honey, rude people, over-use of curse words, lag, cell phones that don't work, "little boy noises", long math equations that I can't figure out, jealous people who are rude for no reason, fake people, the ugly brown-green color that is a default in paint, and a few other things.

That's about it. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

(=

Ghost of the Titanic

Fashionable Raider

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ashleita_roseita

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:13 am
munch munch munch munch....mmmmmmmmmmmm it delicious!!! 4laugh Thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:57 am
*munches on cookie*

Yeah, now I feel like a d**k and agree with you on the not starting things.
Meh, keep trying. Eventually you might find one you like.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

ashleita_roseita

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:21 pm
Articx-Frost
*munches on cookie*

Yeah, now I feel like a d**k and agree with you on the not starting things.
Meh, keep trying. Eventually you might find one you like.

4laugh Okidoki! Thanks! And sorry if I acted like a jerk to you...Im really not that mean... sweatdrop

Also I love your avitar! It so cool! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:35 pm
I like my snow leopard avi as well, but I like my slayer just as much.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:37 pm
*is proud of both Ashford and Arctix for handling that like adults* Seriously you two, I don't mean to sound condescending cause I'm seriously glad you took the highroad. In my experience in situations involving the internet, one or both of you would have escalated that to something totally ridiculous. This is why I love this guild. Logical people are in it! 3nodding Thank you for reassuring me about human nature!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:23 pm
3nodding

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:02 am
Welcome to all the new people  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:18 am
Titanic? That siggy art is truly epic! eek  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

BurningLovely

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:27 pm
Hello! My name is Annie (in real life). I have been Role Playing for about 6 years-ish and I looove it. 3nodding
I'm 16 years old and my strongest ability is photography. I like meeting new people and helping out. So thanks for having me!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3573 3574 3575 3576 3577 3578 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games