Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3575 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:38 pm

little mintchan
yes but then again it would be hilarous to see katsuro walk in on them and nearly get a heart attack at what he is seeing...at his own destroyed jail too! xd [wonder if his office can be next~]

well i can't edit the topic and say DO NOT ENTER SNA/HECTORING HERE!
YOU BETTER NOT DO THAT IN MY OFFICE scream
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
Well anyway, I've accaully decided to start drawing Hentia, like a week ago. I was reading Fakku and Thought well sex always sells. I might as well try that market and start practicing. mrgreen
Go Kats! you should upload it to fakku so i can see too. Nosebleed forum Ftw xd

@hector: lol

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:40 pm

claru gardeford
Katsuro Hitokage
Well anyway, I've accaully decided to start drawing Hentia, like a week ago. I was reading Fakku and Thought well sex always sells. I might as well try that market and start practicing. mrgreen
Go Kats! you should upload it to fakku so i can see too. Nosebleed forum Ftw xd

@hector: lol
I just started drawing it so I'm still sorta new to the style but it's so much easier to draw Manga when the characters don't have clothes xd
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:41 pm

I'm sorry I have Testosterone Poisoning so yea...

Havok-Trance

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:44 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
little mintchan
yes but then again it would be hilarous to see katsuro walk in on them and nearly get a heart attack at what he is seeing...at his own destroyed jail too! xd [wonder if his office can be next~]

DO IT ha ha and leave traces all over his desk.That would be the funniest thing ever.You two in the office and kat walking in after a long fight and hes like bam and your like ahhhh and that would be funny
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:46 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Katsuro Hitokage
little mintchan

DO IT ha ha and leave traces all over his desk.That would be the funniest thing ever.You two in the office and kat walking in after a long fight and hes like bam and your like ahhhh and that would be funny
Katsuros gonna be in the hospital for a while after the fight(Jutsu after effect) sad

@hector: Don't all males technicaly have Testosterone poisoning?

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:48 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Katsuro Hitokage
little mintchan

Katsuros gonna be in the hospital for a while after the fight(Jutsu after effect) sad

oh that sucks,im forzen in an office cus fenrir hasnt beaten Luo yet.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:50 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Katsuro Hitokage
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Katsuro Hitokage
little mintchan

oh that sucks,im forzen in an office cus fenrir hasnt beaten Luo yet.
I'm gonna stay comeplty out of the situation in mist now, cause I don't like what's going to happen sad

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:50 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Katsuro Hitokage
little mintchan

he won't have paperwork anymore after that and his secretary would be scared sh*tless rofl
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:52 pm

@ICe, no Testosterone Poisoning is a Hormone imbalance that means there isn't enough room for the testosterone and it leaks through your body

Havok-Trance

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:55 pm

hector rouge
@ICe, no Testosterone Poisoning is a Hormone imbalance that means there isn't enough room for the testosterone and it leaks through your body
that's sorta disturbing.....*Changing subject* So anyone light soemthig non fire rescently?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:57 pm

hector rouge

Well at least it's nice to know that I'm oozing manliness.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:58 pm

yes..... stare don't ask all it involved was a piece of wood and paper swiping the wood across the paper quickly and igniting it just to ignite other papers on the teachs desk~
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:59 pm

*Changing to a more comfortable subject* Anyone got hit in the face with a hatchet rescently?

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:01 am

Yep, I was playing TF2 and it was a kukri not a Hatchet.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3575 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games