Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 3581 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:00 am
Degenerate316
@ Arctic - That mixture of weather sounds like a recipe for a major natural disaster!

Only in England. In scotland we call it winter. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:28 pm
*is near Philadelphia and got more than 2ft of snow yesterday* Awesome.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:27 pm
Magni Prime
I find I like some emo . . . but not all of it. Same with much of metal, yet speed and death metal just make me sigh. *shiftily looks around and wishes he was playing Brutal Legend yet again, despite beating it seven times since Christmas*

Brutal Legend..... I'm stuck on the probably second last battle with Doviculus where he's got the two serpent heads and pretty much limitless hordes. How the hell do you get enough troops to fend off the second wave of enemies after the first is dead?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:08 pm
*allows himself a squee of joy at being able to talk openly on his game* Okay . . . what I do is immediately pump all I can into establishing the fan guysers. At the earliest opportunity, I make teams of 2 headbangers, 2 razor girls, and 1 thunderhog ratios. Bump it up like mad, till you hit your limit. Then, upgrade upgrade upgrade the stage. The footsoldiers will be there to defend while you basically ignore the heads. Only when the headbangers, razorgirls, and thunderhogs are all upgraded, the stage is at max, and you are ready, I like to make my move. When in a pinch, "Call of the Wild" solo can help. At any time you are fighting, use the "Battle Cry" for a boost, and remember that most (if not all) humanoid units are hurt by the "Facemelter."

First, the Rock Crusher unit is far too slow for my tastes. What I do is leave my forces defending, then fly over to one head, and wait right at it's base. "Bring it on home" makes great headway here. With that solo to weaken the beast, I then pull in my forces to finish the head off. That way, your army is not stuck out in the open for too long. Rinse and repeat for head two.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:58 pm
gorramn obsessions.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:33 pm
I predict sunshine here by the west coast... Sun, sun, sun and more sun, while others get snow. We only got like, one inch of snow and that was it. A month ago.  

II-FwenchToast

3,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:09 am
Thanks Magni! I'll go to work kicking a** with this method tomorrow. Today I cant, since my brothers decided to skip college on mondays and has occupied the xbox..... I'll have to tear myself away from a 48 hour trial of live and Modern Warfare 2 first.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 am
in new mexico we have snow in the morning sun at noon and rain in the afternoon all in one day  

AlwynRowanwind

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:51 pm
Expecting another 10-18 inches of snow tonight. Life is good, but I wish I had my xcountry skis. *sigh* It's all good though, there's "nor'easter" coming from...the southwest. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:13 pm
Eka - Could you posibly delete your post in Burst legend now that I've fixed the problem. I don't want the place to be too cluttered.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Lise Illumincroix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:37 pm
Snow day? *wants one* XP  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:28 pm
Lise Illumincroix
Snow day? *wants one* XP

*has one* No classes! Woohoo! Snowball fight! *throws snowballs at everybody*  

Degen316

Dedicated Hunter

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:11 am
*Catches and throws back*
We had a snow day over Christmas. It was awesome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:31 am
@Arctic: Took care of it, but in the future a PM is more likely to accomplish it in a timely manner cause I'll get a notification. 3nodding

*has a snow day* Oh frabjous day callo, callay!  

Electric Kool-Aid

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:52 am
Thanks Eka.
*Is happy enough with a week off school*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 3581 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games