Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:29 am

*kitty ran trough the gates into the village*
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:08 pm

Kazuo walks through the gates wearing his 200 pound leg weights looking at the ground with his hand in his pockets.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:55 pm

Kazuo runs through the border gate heading out to lightning country.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:27 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zeramaru inside Rex appeared from the forest quite far from the village gates.
"Today is the start of a new dawn" Zeramaru said but his voice was that of a younger person he assumed the identity of Arashi his son.

((REVENGE OF THE CRAZY!))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:36 pm

User Image
_____-//// Keigo

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice…

"You seem to be enjoying yourself, Zeramaru."
Keigo said as he walked out from the forest, behind Zeramaru and Rex. He was fingering a scroll on his belt that had the kanji of "wood" marked on it, and another scroll with the kanji for "ice" on it.
"This is going to be fun."
He muttered to himself quietly so that no one could hear, and a discreet grin spread across his face.

This emptiness is my realm.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:45 pm

Zeramaru from within Rex started moving the strings it takes all of his 10 fingers to control this puppet but he was used to using all 10 strings.
"Zann watch as I release death." Zeramaru said as it loaded a giant bomb.
"This bomb was made by my student and since she is not here to detonate it I attached a detonator to it. It ten C3 explosives enough to level this village 10 times over..."
Zeramaru then aimed it "FIRE!" Zeramaru shouted as the C3 explosives were fired into the air.

((I'll give them time to react))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:52 pm

User Image
_____-//// Keigo

((Read what I said in Leaf please?))

Nice... Keigo thought as he whipped out his "wood" scroll. In a puff of smoke the puppet of Ian appeared, with chakra strings attached to Keigo's right arm. This way he did not have to move to control the puppet. The puppet formed some handseals and slammed his hand onto the ground. Instantly a huge dark red swamp formed right behind the gates inside the village--Doton: Yomi Numa. This way anyone who attempts to stop the C3 explosive would sink into the swamp, since the size of the sqamp was large enough to stop anyone approaching the explosive.

Doton: Yomi Numa (Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld)
Description: A technique which creates a large viscous swamp underneath an opponent. The enemy is unable to move once trapped within the swamp, also it has the distinct ability to subdue any chakra effect, hence one cannot walk on it using chakra.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:13 pm

進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
((could you not post in light gray. talk about a strain on the eyes...if you think it looks good or draws attention to your post then your wrong it does the opposite...I barely wanna read that monstrosity of a post.))

A kage bunshin of Susumu sees a glob of clay fly near the gates she springs up ( yes she has been sitting on the gates for a long time) and using the bruising sky leg method she windmill kicks the glob of highly explosive clay right back at those ugly a** puppets "HOT POTATOE!" She yells the force it took just to kick that thing back caused the kage bunshin to be released. Thus the real Susumu has all the information of what just happened.

The real Susumu arrives shortly after riding on a disc of air to avoid that damned swamp. She hops off the air disc and lands on the metal gates staring down two puppets. " Zeramaru..." She can spot one of his weird a** puppets from a mile away. "What in the hell do you think you are doing?

NUR

Eris5

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Kazuo was running back towards cloud when he noticed the criminal they were after all along, Kazuo jumps behind a tree still quite a bit aways from the criminal. "That's him!" Kazuo thinks to his messenger bird. "Leo go inform the others about my discovery." Kazuo sits there and plans a battle strategy while Leo takes off flying searching for the other ANBU.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:16 pm

*a swarm paper butterlfys arrived*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:20 pm

Kazuo turns to see the swarm of paper butterflies. "Kitty..."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:25 pm

/// Brile ~~~/

Brile was walking up the long path that leads to the cloud and from about 100 meters away Brile saw a giant puppet and the silver haired guy with a puppet. BRile just head behind a tree and supressed his chakra as much as he possible could, he did not need to get involved because know the cloud shinobi there was probably at least 5 strong ones dealing with the case. Brile just kept his distance and watch from behind a tree until he saw that he was actually needed.

brileone

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:28 pm

((LOL well how can you know it is Zeramaru right away... I am inside the puppet... Well i guess a puppet is a dead give away but I can still lie about my identity))

"It seems my puppet has been out flanked" Zeramaru thought as he could not detonate the bomb and just let if fly back at them.
"it wont detonate without me anyway" Zeramaru said opening Rex's cockpit and exited From outside he sealed the puppet and its bomb in his scroll.

"Ray!"
Zeramaru shouted summoning his second giant puppet.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:30 pm

*the swarm butterflys flew highspeed to the "blindfolded" guy swarming around his head they then all exploded with full power*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:30 pm

User Image
_____-//// Keigo

((@Eris: You just detonated the bomb...O_o
I actually typed in darkgray in my format, but for some reason it came out as light gray ==" Gaia's a bit screwed up sometimes. I'm trying out this colour to see if it works.))

Keigo whipped out his second puppet, with the kanji of "ice" on it. Susumu would definitely recognise this puppet, and would most likely be shocked. It was Gyou Nai, the former Yukikage. The most powerful Hyouton user ever lived. Gyou stood on the right of Keigo, while Ian stood on the left.
"Let's see what combos these guys can make..."
Keigo muttered to himself as he formed a single handseal. Instantly a giant tornado surrounded him, blowing all the butterflies away and towards Brile--Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind). Keigo did not need eyes or ears to know that Brile was here; his instincts had told him immediately.

(EDITED)

User Image
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games