Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3580 3581 3582 3583 3584 3585 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:13 pm

If it happens, I'm glueing carpets to elephants. I want to hunt me a mammoth.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:13 am

lol
@Magni- youve been to a wiccan sabbat, i so totally didnt know that about u

AlwynRowanwind

Cobalt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:30 am

I remember owning a plaster cast of a sabretooth tiger's fang when I was a kid. I thought it was the coolest thing evar. So badass. I mean it was as long as my hand (my adult hand!). I used to pretend it was my hunting knife. XD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:33 am

I'm with skreemer on the mammoth hunting. Just think how much meat there would be. *Drool*

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:36 am

Yup. plus I like the idea of riding one through a BNP meeting.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:42 am

Would love to watch that, especially if it's just an elephant with carpets glued to it xd

Hi, btw sweatdrop

SherbyGoesRawr

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:26 pm

AlwynRowanwind
lol
@Magni- youve been to a wiccan sabbat, i so totally didnt know that about u

I am Wiccan, ya know. wink haven't been to many Sabbats, but there have been one or two. My mother, on the other hand, has played High Priestess in many capacities in many ceremonies back in England. She is well versed in the craft. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:42 pm

*upon arrival yatter wan greets his fellow guildmates with a smile.*
"nice to meet everyone the name's yatter wan but i prefer to go by Yatter."

Mary Anett

5,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Princess Of Silent Dreams

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:45 am

hi, i'm fairly new here. just introducing myself lol. (stares at previous posts) cool, i'm a pagan.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:04 am

Grats to the new mods. Well deserved promotions. biggrin

Panpear

Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:04 pm

Thanks panpear <3

Welcome Yatter and PSD!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:03 pm

Welcome newbies!

Mammoth hunting...hmm...I've never eaten elephant so I'm not sure how tasty it is. ninja

Electric Kool-Aid

Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:40 pm

I've been going mostly vegetarian lately, so elephant meat doesn't sound so appetizing. :/ I'm excited, I found eggplant burgers at the grocery store today! I never liked eggplant much, but a friend of mine has recently changed my mind - I just never had them cooked the right way before. I'm hoping these burgers are good, they're from the frozen section, so it could be meh. But it doesn't have too much sodium, so maybe....
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:48 pm

I'm a flexitarian. Basically I'm a vegetarian, but I will consume meat if: a) know where my meat came from (which thus far hasn't happened) b) I'm traveling abroad and meat consumption is part of the cultural experience.(I was in the Middle East therefore, I ate lamb because it's what everyone else was doing) or c) A friend of my has worked really hard to make me a meal and didn't know that I don't eat meat (very rare but has happened, the best one I think was a weird whitesauce "lasagna" that involved potatoes and beef and was from a Dutch recipe). I'm strange in that if I could hunt and butcher my own meat (deer primarily in my area) I would not feel particularly guilty because for me (and my family) it would take maybe 1 deer every month to provide us with enough meat to keep up a reasonable amount of protein in our diets, the deer are horribly over populated (and I could help along evolution by picking the old/slow/weak deer to kill) and because I'm the one doing the killing I'd have control over being sure it was humane, that the deer was old enough to be killed, etc. Also I then know that my meat isn't contaminated with any number of icky things that come about as a result of factory farming and the crap they feed stock cattle.

However like I said because none of these factors happen often, I am a vegetarian. I've never heard of eggplant burgers but I want some. I love eggplant and I"m slowly trying to convince my boyfriend that vegetarian food is delicious. It's a slow and painful process but I was hoping that eggplant might appeal to him because it has a fairly meaty texture for being a vegetable. He's a fairly picky eater and allergic to peanuts so it's been a bit of a trial and eggplant parmigiana didn't compare in his mind to chicken parmigiana. *sigh*

Electric Kool-Aid

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm a cartoonivore. If it hasn't been in loony toons, I won't eat it. xd
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3580 3581 3582 3583 3584 3585 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games