Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3581 3582 3583 3584 3585 3586 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Mary Anett

5,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:29 pm
yatter sits down and thinks about the random food previously mentioned. "personally i go by the "if it tastes good, eat it." rule" he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:34 pm
I am a "carbivore". biggrin No wonder I have to lose weight, lol!  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:21 pm
I'm a fervent omnivore. I eat everything nearly but eggplants, snails, salad, tomatoes and most types of onion. Strange thigns I've eaten and enjoyed
Alligator Jerky
Snake Meatballs
Vodka soaked scorpion
Chocolate ants
Mezcal worm
Green curry crickets
Bulls testicles.(aka spanish meatballs).
And also assorted fossilised gummi sweets.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:59 pm
All of those things are meaty...

You don't eat salad? That's very vague. Salad is vegetables, most of the time.

Again, this makes me think of you as a carnivore rather than an omnivore. I love buttered eggplant. Mmmmm.  

The Rogue Doll

Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:42 pm
I'm kind of a flexitarian, as I do eat meat sometimes. Mostly when I eat out, where it's often difficult to find a vegetarian dish that's not just a cup of soup (even salads usually have meat on them) or a veggie burger, most of which I am not fond of. I do try to avoid meat even then as much as I can, though. And though I could not, myself, perform acts of hunting or butchering, I agree with your philosophy, EKA. I am against eating meat primarily for animal rights reasons, though health concerns and changing tastes have contributed, too. A definitive moment in my choice came when I read an article about a girl who became a paraplegic just from eating contaminated meat - she got seizures and it affected her nervous system. While I realize this is not likely, it is possible. Further reasearch into how meat processing companies fob off testing for diseases onto late processors like packagers, which use multiple sources of so-called meat (mostly waste scraps) for things like ground beef for burgers, and at that late point it's impossible to pinpoint where the taint came from. Because that would be bad for business, being targeted as the origin of disease.

Ugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:46 pm
Magni Prime
AlwynRowanwind
lol
@Magni- youve been to a wiccan sabbat, i so totally didnt know that about u

I am Wiccan, ya know. wink haven't been to many Sabbats, but there have been one or two. My mother, on the other hand, has played High Priestess in many capacities in many ceremonies back in England. She is well versed in the craft. 3nodding

Im studying to be a druid xd this is my seventh or eight year of study only twelve years of study left to go.

oh and this is me extending a gluggle to all the new mods  

AlwynRowanwind

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:55 am
Druid? That is a hell of a commitment . . . you got more conviction than I do! xd

I'm a nomivore. I don't really care too much of my diet, just try not to eat too much of the bad stuffs. I figure I am gonna die sooner or later. Might as well enjoy the ride. Besides, it is always the man who jogs five miles a day sucking on a carrot stick that gets run over by a truck driver eatin' a baconcheeseburger! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:11 am
yeah a Druid. It was the best fit for who i am. Im an omnivore as well but it has more to do with my body weight i need to have meat in my diet to help retain the food i eat so that my body has enough time to pull all the nutrients out. my metabolism just goes so fast you see.  

AlwynRowanwind

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:21 pm
Honestly Cobalt, I couldn't kill anything myself either. But in theory it works out for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:33 pm
A clean shot through the chest of a deer would take it out with as little suffering as possible. But I couldn't kill them either unless it was the only choice.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

xCrossback

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:00 pm
Just introducing myself quickly here. I've been a member for a little while but college work usually gets in my way of dabbling in RPs from time to time. Hopefully though I'll be able to at least make an addition to one or two here.

Nice to meet you all. Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:03 pm
Welcome to the guild and take your time. Not everyone's on at the same times or frequency, so I'm sure you'll be able to contribute and join in on the fun.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:36 am
*does the welcome dance*
Have fun, post lots, make friends, and the rest.
*falls asleep on ceiling*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:54 am
*leaves a bag full of party favors- a set of small boxes, each with a big red shiny button that trigger various effects, no labels on any of them* What does your button do?! mrgreen  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mary Anett

5,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:20 am
*yatter walks in all toasted* "mine exploded on me..." he said with embarassment.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3581 3582 3583 3584 3585 3586 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games