Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3586 3587 3588 3589 3590 3591 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Deswen

1,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:40 am
Diablo 2.....WOOOO!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:35 am
So I have a guild that's about not just a magical school, but FIVE magical schools, all linked by similar legends. This summer, I was going to create a roleplay in the forums that's set at these five schools, and is going to be about how exactly the legends are linked.

Any advice for handling ambitious roleplays?  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

SnowflakeCO808

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:22 pm
Hello! I'm Snowflake! I'm new here and a huge rper! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:01 pm
I'm Jackalope.. I used to post here a lot but my brain kinda went to mush as far as RP's go. sweatdrop Hopefully I'll get back into them.  

Jackalope2

H o y C h r i s

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:03 pm
EEEEK HELLO!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:52 pm
Hello everyone, I've been a member for awhile, just forgot that I was... I seen the guild announcement and figured I'd post.  

Tempest25

Desirable Spotter

Obsidian Entity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:00 pm
Read the guild announcement. Although I'm not currently in any RPs, I've been working on one for the past week or so. Ironing out all the details and making sure it doesn't suck like the last RP I posted up; which didn't even start.

I might open up some kind of Fantasy/Medieval Cartography shop in the art forum when I get the time. I might even extend it towards character portraits but I'm not to sure if I will.

Welcome to all the new members to the guild. I hope you enjoy your stay here. This place is actually a pretty damn good hang out spot and is ran by one of the more reasonable guild captains I've seen so far.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:16 pm
Same here, I am posted though I haven't been active in a while.  

Lunarsun

Hilarious Informer

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:09 pm
I appreciate the stopping by . . . the purge is only meant to drop those that do not really have an interest in this place anymore. Those that have a few posts in, are brand new, etc. are safe. We are only trying to cut 'dead weight.' Dilettantes are quite welcome still.

Goodness knows between full-time work, full-time college, and family life, I have little time! sweatdrop Though it is hard not to spam my personal project now that I finally opened it. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:20 am
I'm debating whether I should open a character portrait shop for fantasy and medieval RPs. Certainly would keep me busy and active in the guild. Plus that forum doesn't seem to get a lot of visitors or to be more accurate a lot of new threads being put up.  

Obsidian Entity

Degen316

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:37 am
Deswen
Diablo 2.....WOOOO!

I haven't played that game in a while. I remember roaming around in it as a necromancer, and raising up a skeleton army from the dead... although the skeletons sucked later on, but it was a fun time nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:22 am
Right, I just want to say that I am seriously interested in roleplaying but have been extremely busy with study at the same time. I'm one of those forgetful people who tend to put their brains in their pockets only to realise they don't have any. So, yeah.

Main point I wanted to make actually was I have no clue on where I want to go to roleplay. I'm into many things, but, I'm picky about the sci-fi. If anybody could suggest a roleplay, doesn't matter if I have to be old and a man in it, that'd be awesome.  

Meena-RAWR

Obsidian Entity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:01 pm
Went ahead and opened my character portrait shop in the art forum. Might help put some life into it.

So check it out if you're interested in fantasy/medieval character portraits.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:01 pm
Degenerate316
Deswen
Diablo 2.....WOOOO!

I haven't played that game in a while. I remember roaming around in it as a necromancer, and raising up a skeleton army from the dead... although the skeletons sucked later on, but it was a fun time nonetheless.

That's what happens when you do it wrong. Summoning based necros need to focus on the masteries, passive over active. I've got 2 skeletons, but those 2 have kill counts of epic levels.  

Deswen

1,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:50 pm
...and the pickles!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3586 3587 3588 3589 3590 3591 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games