Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3587 3588 3589 3590 3591 3592 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:53 pm
Sounds like Gauntlet ;o  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:47 pm
Deswen
Degenerate316
Deswen
Diablo 2.....WOOOO!

I haven't played that game in a while. I remember roaming around in it as a necromancer, and raising up a skeleton army from the dead... although the skeletons sucked later on, but it was a fun time nonetheless.

That's what happens when you do it wrong. Summoning based necros need to focus on the masteries, passive over active. I've got 2 skeletons, but those 2 have kill counts of epic levels.

Lemme guess... one is a skeleton warrior and the other one is a skeleton mage?  

Degen316

Dedicated Hunter

blue-alien

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:57 pm
Magni Prime
I appreciate the stopping by . . . the purge is only meant to drop those that do not really have an interest in this place anymore. Those that have a few posts in, are brand new, etc. are safe. We are only trying to cut 'dead weight.' Dilettantes are quite welcome still.

Goodness knows between full-time work, full-time college, and family life, I have little time! sweatdrop Though it is hard not to spam my personal project now that I finally opened it. ninja

I still have an interest, just been busy with school. . . & Video games. . . & Clubs. . . & Video games. . . & Food. . . & Guilds. . . & Food. . . & um. . . Food.

Anyways I've been busy making a Guild so yeah. . .  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:16 pm
I know the feeling Blue . . . between my gaming binge and trying to get Shifters off the ground . . . and college, job, family as well.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:13 am
Appologies to anyone that is wondering where I am. My computer time has been cut drastically as of late. I'll try to get back to youat the weekends if you pm me during the week.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:25 am
Someone may have already asked this but:

Has anyone gotten to see Alice in Wonderland yet?

How did you like it?

I, for one, was very delighted. I didn't see it in 3D, however.

Edit:
I created a thread for movies in the OOC section....if you want to answer my question there...

XD

In other news....raise your hand if you HATE STATISTICS! scream  

DarkScarlettVixen

blue-alien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:28 pm
I'm not taking the class but I agree.

*Raises hands*

Also is there an affiliates page?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:35 pm
Yeah well it was either Stats or Calculus...at this point, I'm kinda wishing I'd gone for calculus...

Then again, grass is always greener and all that jazz...  

DarkScarlettVixen

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:54 pm
I barely passed college statistics . . . and barely passed high-school pre-calculus. sweatdrop

Shameless plug! To date, the guild has not had any affiliates that I know of . . . we have been very cautious with the Refuge's reputation.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:04 am
I actually just saw Alice on monday. It was great!
If you like the series, you're sure to like it. 3nodding
Just keep in mind that it's based on "Through the looking glass" which is a sequel.  

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

blue-alien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:30 pm
Magni Prime
I barely passed college statistics . . . and barely passed high-school pre-calculus. sweatdrop

Shameless plug! To date, the guild has not had any affiliates that I know of . . . we have been very cautious with the Refuge's reputation.

Ah. . . well I shouldn't try then. . .

Mirouni
I actually just saw Alice on monday. It was great!
If you like the series, you're sure to like it. 3nodding
Just keep in mind that it's based on "Through the looking glass" which is a sequel.

Actually, I've been reading "Through the Looking Glass Wars" lately. . .  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:13 am
Mirror wars . . . interesting . . . That might make an interesting RP- fight against yourself! Pit a person against themselves using the same character sheet. The GM/antagonist would use the same information to fight them.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:40 am
Huh. That does sound very interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:12 pm
As in two people collab to make two versions of the same character with minor differences between them. Same appearance, powers, skills, but with slight changes to the personality. That does sound intriguing. 3nodding  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:38 pm
I used the idea once for tabletop- the main villain could create a 'shadow copy' of an individual, as long as they were in his power. As in, prisoner and kept close. A total slave that looked, acted, thought, and fought like the original . . . even the same powers.

Oh Dirge, I miss you.

But the idea that came to me is a person creates a character sheet, and then the mirror is me taking on that character and doing it for my ends. twisted They still play themselves, but I take on an exact copy for my own needs/wants as a copy.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3587 3588 3589 3590 3591 3592 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games