Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:25 am
Yokies
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Um. Well. Hi! My name is Yokies, or Megan. Whichever you prefer!
I've had a look around and this guild seems pretty nice.
Also I like that I was invited. I've been looking to a guild to become active in, and not one that I'm the only one posting in. ._.

I'm not sure about any interesting facts about myself. I'm 19. I like.. cartoons? Pokemon.
Uh. Adventure Time, Legend of Zelda.. I'm a Leo... I'm terrible at introductions really. o.o;

I like to draw even though I don't do it often, but I'll probably do it for money.
I can hold up conversations really well. Sometimes I feel like that's wasted since none of my friends can. Haha.
I like animals, cats mainly. I have one as well.
I play video games, mostly Nintendo, but I do give other stuff a chance every now and then if I feel like playing something.

I play on many different sites, such as Subeta, Neopets, NeuroGalaxy (lol all pet sites) and I also go on other sites like DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pokemon Vortex.
I don't play any MMORPG's. I have a hard time wanting to play with people because I'm terrible at working with others. I've tried, just doesn't work.

I'm not sure what else to say. Thank you for inviting me? Yes. Thank you!
I hope to become an active member of the guild and not make people dislike me with me being boring. ._.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your introduction was far from boring. You took an eclectic approach in describing yourself, too.

Oh, and you're welcome! xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:29 am
Valeria Vitale
*wave* Hi there. I'm Chelsea. I'm nineteen. I spend the majority of my time when I am on this site RPing. I find it to be a fantastic escape from the stress of the real world. I'm currently a biology major, pre-med, planning on concentrating in cell and developmental biology and going to med school for cardiology. That is my dream. will it happen? eh. I've never really been an optimist, but we'll see, I suppose.
I can't really think of much else at the moment. So...yeah. that's me.

Oh, biology. That's interesting.

An active roleplayer, eh? Well, our sub forum up at the very top might be the place for you!

Nineteen years old? So am I, and the poster above ^^  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yokies

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:32 am
Blind Blindness
Your introduction was far from boring. You took an eclectic approach in describing yourself, too.

Haha I'm glad it wasn't boring! xD Sometimes I feel that I am when talking to people, because usually I'm the last to reply and don't get anything back. Haha, you think I really did? xD

This guild already seems very interesting. I didn't quite realize how many subforums there really are. It's kind of.. well, intimidating. emotion_sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:41 am
Yokies
Blind Blindness

Haha I'm glad it wasn't boring! xD Sometimes I feel that I am when talking to people, because usually I'm the last to reply and don't get anything back. Haha, you think I really did? xD

This guild already seems very interesting. I didn't quite realize how many subforums there really are. It's kind of.. well, intimidating. emotion_sweatdrop

Lol, don't be intimidated in the negative way though. Use that anxious energy in a positive way! Let it make you have ambition to explore the guild and post in various topics. Also, don't worry, you're not the first person who has said this. From what I gather, it's natural to feel intimated.

The main forum is also a great place to start. Keeping track of the threads that pop up on a daily basis and commenting wherever and whatever you see fit. Having fun with the members and yourself. biggrin

And yes, you did, you were descriptive.

As for the last to reply, that happens all the time with me, but it's mostly just coincidence, so don't sweat it.

Welcome to the guild.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Valeria Vitale

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:44 am
Blind Blindness
Valeria Vitale
*wave* Hi there. I'm Chelsea. I'm nineteen. I spend the majority of my time when I am on this site RPing. I find it to be a fantastic escape from the stress of the real world. I'm currently a biology major, pre-med, planning on concentrating in cell and developmental biology and going to med school for cardiology. That is my dream. will it happen? eh. I've never really been an optimist, but we'll see, I suppose.

An active roleplayer, eh? Well, our sub forum up at the very top might be the place for you!

I was planning on checking out that subforum tomorrow when I'm slightly more awake. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:45 am
Blind Blindness

Lol, don't be intimidated in the negative way though. Use that anxious energy in a positive way! Let it make you have ambition to explore the guild and post in various topics. Also, don't worry, you're not the first person who has said this. From what I gather, it's natural to feel intimated.

The main forum is also a great place to start. Keeping track of the threads that pop up on a daily basis and commenting wherever and whatever you see fit. Having fun with the members and yourself. biggrin

As for the last to reply, that happens all the time with me, but it's mostly just coincidence, so don't sweat it.

Welcome to the guild.

Well, it does make me feel like I want to post in every single one. Being social is a challenge for me, so I feel accomplished when I am. sweatdrop

Haha. It's funny that I haven't even looked at the main forum yet. I actually see someone I know from another guild. /creepy (okay not really xD)

I suppose I shouldn't sweat it. I know a lot of my friends just forget. xD I've been guilty of that in the past.

Thank you. c:

Yokies

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

PaganMoonGlow

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:04 am
Blind Blindness
PaganMoonGlow
Hi! heart
I'm Cassie, pleasure to meet you all! I'm very bubbly so forgive me if it gets a tad annoying. I was born in Australia (I notice you don't have THAT flag on the front page razz ), but moved to the US, Florida to be specific, when I was 3 1/2. I'm a cinephile and an audiophile; I can't get enough of movies and music. My life pretty much revolves around them, and WoW. Yeah, I play WoW. Let the flaming begin lol.
Anyway, I'm 22 and have my Associate's in Arts degree. I'm working toward a Master's (eventually) in Psychology. I want to work with autistic kids and teens. I'm taking time off from college right now to work, though. I have a wedding coming up, probably in May. I'm a model and dancer for a living right now.
If there's ever anything you want to know about me, I love answering questions and I'm completely open about anything and everything so feel free to ask! heart

Edit: Oh yeah, and it's 4am and I'm online here. That should tell you something about my sleep cycle (or lack thereof). xd

WELCOME! You are an interesting one biggrin

Thank you! And thank you again!
I love answering questions so if anyone ever wants to know literally anything about me, feel free to ask. Maybe I'll make that a thread, if I may razz I love the conversations it creates.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:04 am
Valeria Vitale
Blind Blindness
Valeria Vitale

I was planning on checking out that subforum tomorrow when I'm slightly more awake. XD

Oh, of course. Certainly do so though. But yeah, I'm about to go to sleep myself.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:06 am
Yokies
Blind Blindness

Welcome to the guild.

Well, it does make me feel like I want to post in every single one. Being social is a challenge for me, so I feel accomplished when I am. sweatdrop

Haha. It's funny that I haven't even looked at the main forum yet. I actually see someone I know from another guild. /creepy (okay not really xD)

I suppose I shouldn't sweat it. I know a lot of my friends just forget. xD I've been guilty of that in the past.

Thank you. c:

The italicized is good xD

Cool, you know someone. Yeah, don't sweat it, we're all non-judgmental here so long as you're nice and not retarded (which you aren't!). So just have fun

You're welcome c:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:08 am
PaganMoonGlow
Blind Blindness
PaganMoonGlow
Hi! heart
I'm Cassie, pleasure to meet you all! I'm very bubbly so forgive me if it gets a tad annoying. I was born in Australia (I notice you don't have THAT flag on the front page razz ), but moved to the US, Florida to be specific, when I was 3 1/2. I'm a cinephile and an audiophile; I can't get enough of movies and music. My life pretty much revolves around them, and WoW. Yeah, I play WoW. Let the flaming begin lol.
Anyway, I'm 22 and have my Associate's in Arts degree. I'm working toward a Master's (eventually) in Psychology. I want to work with autistic kids and teens. I'm taking time off from college right now to work, though. I have a wedding coming up, probably in May. I'm a model and dancer for a living right now.
If there's ever anything you want to know about me, I love answering questions and I'm completely open about anything and everything so feel free to ask! heart

Edit: Oh yeah, and it's 4am and I'm online here. That should tell you something about my sleep cycle (or lack thereof). xd

I love answering questions so if anyone ever wants to know literally anything about me, feel free to ask. Maybe I'll make that a thread, if I may razz I love the conversations it creates.

You're very welcome!

Yes, feel free to create a thread about it smile  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

PaganMoonGlow

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:10 am
Blind Blindness
PaganMoonGlow
Blind Blindness
PaganMoonGlow
Hi! heart

You're very welcome!

Yay! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:11 am
PaganMoonGlow
Blind Blindness
PaganMoonGlow
Blind Blindness
PaganMoonGlow
Hi! heart

You're very welcome!

Yay! Thank you!

You're welcome 3nodding  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yokies

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 am
Blind Blindness

Cool, you know someone. Yeah, don't sweat it, we're all non-judgmental here so long as you're nice and not retarded (which you aren't!). So just have fun

You're welcome c:

Lol I would believe so!

I will. c: *runs off to post stuff*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:17 am
Yokies
Blind Blindness

You're welcome c:

Lol I would believe so!

I will. c: *runs off to post stuff*

Lol, good

I got to go to sleep, though. Good night! I'll be on tomorrow.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Cara Ordinary Vanity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:55 am
Hullo! ^_^
My name is Cara and I'm 24. I live in Tokyo.
I like to play video games, read Tolkien and Lovecraft, wear Lolita, watch movies and TV, eat sweets, and relax!
I've got a Bachelor's in Filmmaking but decided to go to Tokyo and try teaching English. It kinda sucks because kids drive me INSANE. But oh well biggrin I'm originally from America and have no plans to go back smile
I like to make friends and play games on Gaia! biggrin

Nice to meet you!!!! <3  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games