Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:07 pm

"I cannot wait for the chuunin exams. I'm sure I will pass no matter what."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:14 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
"I know you will pass...well I must be going."

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:17 pm

"See you around."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:45 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo waves bye as he walks out of the training grounds.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:34 pm

Rain's clone needed to find someplace for the original Rain to stay. He headed for the dorms, since it was the only place not reserved to only certain people.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:37 pm
Blargitude
Sypher quickly caught the bone that flew at him and saw a rapid punch coming, quickly a small pad made of bone covered Sypher's face to block the punch. He proceded to grab and throw him towards a tree.

User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((Oh wow finally...lol))

Quan felt his fist connect with something hard, like stone. Before he could think about what happened, he felt strong fingers close around his wrist, and the next moment he found himself flying through the air...straight into a tree. An audible "oof" could be heard when his back slammed into the trunk, and he lay winded on the ground.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

iZann

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:01 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came in as she sat down looking around.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:50 pm
Sypher smiled and thought This kid has spirit alright but does he have what it takes to learn ninjutsu? It seems he is just a student He walked over to the kid and kicked him in the rbs and spoke "Get up I am going to teach you ninjutsu now that I see that you have the will to learn."  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:57 pm
____* MIZU* ____

"Wow that seem's kinda harsh to kick someone."Mizu said to herself as she jumped on a tree branch and sat on it.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Instead of flinching or cowering like before, this time Quan scowled when Sypher kicked him in the ribs. He had no idea what the old man said, but his "sixth sense" told him that the strange old man was going to teach him something. He merely got up and faced Sypher, "watching" him for what he was going to do next. Whatever happened, he knew that he might have a chance to impress this strange old man.

User Image

iZann

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:05 pm
____* MIZU* ____

"Looks like this guy might become strong."Mizu also said to herself as she watched.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:26 pm
Sypher smiled This kid is geting the idea to learn Sypher grabbed the childs hands and formed them slowly into hand signs to form the signs for the transformation jutsu. Sypher quickly did them himself and transformed into the child. Sypher now knew how the child worked and spoke "I see so you are blind and deaf."  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:31 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu heard what the little boy said and almost fell off the tree branch but caught herself.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:59 am
User Image
User Image

By now, Quan had figured out that for some reason, no one understood what he said. And because of this, now he only relied on his body language and facial expressions. His face changed to something like confusion when the senile old man grabbed his hands, forming them into strange positions. At first he had no idea what it was for, until he felt the man change...into himself?!
"哇!做什麽哪?"
(Wa! Zuo shen me ne?)

He said in a clearly amazed voice. With a rueful grin he formed his hands into the strange shapes, then concentrated and formed a picture of the old man in his mind. Well, what he sensed the old man to be, anyway.
'HIYAAH!"
He yelled as he was engulfed in a puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared, another Sypher was standing in Quan's place. A Sypher wearing a pink cloak and with a very large and baggy nose.

User Image

iZann

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:45 am

((Ni hao, Ni schuo zhongwen ma? Wode zhongwen bu hao.
I take chinese in school, theres no tone marks here though, so i guess it could mean whatever the words are without tones, lol.))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games